• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Convicted Jan.6 terrorist coward flees to Belarus

You do your best to exagerrate the divide in your society, you do your best to make partisanship worse, to try to increase the animosity between left and right in your society. There's a bunch of loudmouth hyper-partisan activists here on both sides and you're one of them. Do you need me to dredge up quotes from you, quotes of you doing your best to exacerbate the problem? Quotes of you calling half of Americans vile, foul names?
You don't respect rights. You don't respect anything. You just line up on your side of the schoolyard with others of your sort and hurl insults at others lined up on the other side hurling insults at you.
Like I said, you guys are soooo ****ed. Dystopian society? You're doing everything you can to create one.
Our good friend appears to think he's well-versed in propaganda. He's doing well, but he's still an apprentice (pun intended).

Not bad skills, but the journeyman's attitude coming from an apprentice is entertaining.

One thing we can't assess here is the eye work. The eye work can be the most important aspect of propaganda.

R.f466034b0a52a5c93885db7925a31724

OIP.4AMlQfO11nng3pNvzAkehgAAAA

Tucker-Carlsons-trademarked-Tuck-Face-is-an-incredible-move-he-uses-well-to-win-his-debates.-Nice..jpg

Our good friend appears to think he's well-versed in propaganda. He's doing well, but he's still an apprentice (pun intended).

Not bad skills, but the journeyman's attitude coming from an apprentice is entertaining.

One thing we can't assess here is the eye work. The eye work can be the most important aspect of propaganda.

R.f466034b0a52a5c93885db7925a31724

OIP.4AMlQfO11nng3pNvzAkehgAAAA

Tucker-Carlsons-trademarked-Tuck-Face-is-an-incredible-move-he-uses-well-to-win-his-debates.-Nice..jpg
Do you know the term "stunned c**t" or is that just a Canadianism? I think of that term every time I see that pic.

Do you know the term "stunned c**t" or is that just a Canadianism? I think of that term every time I see that pic.
Lol. First I've heard it.

The term fits. Looking in the mirror (which I hope our good friend practices with, as he types, preferably), I have the same expression. I'm absolutely stunned that this cnt has 3 million viewers. Perhaps that's the true source of Tucker's expressions as well.

469442.jpeg

"Only an idiot would believe me."

no, you're the one lying about antifa

your tears are flowing based on your imagination. pshaw. lmfao
You libs are funny.

Antifa's the hottest thing going in your neck of the woods, isn't it. Be honest, ;)

If you believe the election was stolen from DT, then you are taking his word only.
If you believe what you just parroted, then you're an echo chamber for the Left.

You do your best to exagerrate the divide in your society, you do your best to make partisanship worse, to try to increase the animosity between left and right in your society. There's a bunch of loudmouth hyper-partisan activists here on both sides and you're one of them. Do you need me to dredge up quotes from you, quotes of you doing your best to exacerbate the problem? Quotes of you calling half of Americans vile, foul names?
You don't respect rights. You don't respect anything. You just line up on your side of the schoolyard with others of your sort and hurl insults at others lined up on the other side hurling insults at you.
Like I said, you guys are soooo ****ed. Dystopian society? You're doing everything you can to create one.
Wrong on all counts.

You're dying to be in the center when you're really completely up the left's a$$.

You're a tool, Grand Mal -- that's your legacy.

That's unAmerican scumbaggery. Who do you think you're fooling?
I'm sorry, ecofarm, but nobody wants your bullshit Utopia -- it's just too f****** unsavory.

They aren't patriots. Calling them that is a slap in the face for those who love this country. They are disgusting anti American right wing garbage.
Translation: "The US is overrated. Erase the borders, please".

Last edited:
Then don't marry someone of the same sex. Pretty simple.
"You can marry as long as it's someone of the opposite sex" is what we will be saying once we get that God awful 2015 decision overturned. ;)

Because they're not going to jail for storming the capital, assaulting cops, trespassing, and basically being traitors.
They're just running free for assaulting others, storming privately owned businesses, looting merchandise, and setting buildings on fire. You know, all the typical sh*t that liberals approve of on a regular basis.

Sorry, pal. Jan 6 is nothing compared to Antifa and BLM.

Is that the best you can do, be homophobic about marriage. Next you will be saying you have gay friends. Jut a question, when were you in the military. I volunteered in 1969 and spent three years in and come from a military family where my dad and 7 brothers and a sister all served.
It's the appropriate response. You have zero clue about almost everything. There is no room for intelligent discourse with the likes of you.

I'm sorry.

Not surprised, they are terrorists and cowards. Maybe they can go fight against Ukraine now for Russia like the terrorists they are. oh wait, they are cowards

Can Trump got get refugee status in Belarus and get the **** out of this country. The rest of the trump scum can as well
Republicansloveminsk.gif

You seem to be the one who is crying for the thugs that attacked out capital and rubbed shit and urinated on the walls. Yeah, they are real patriots, NOT.
That sounds like Bill Clinton staffers just before they left the WH -- a totally democrat kind of thing to do.

Must've been undercover a$$holes posing as patriots.

They're just running free for assaulting others, storming privately owned businesses, looting merchandise, and setting buildings on fire. You know, all the typical sh*t that liberals approve of on a regular basis.

Sorry, pal. Jan 6 is nothing compared to Antifa and BLM.
Other than the fact that Jan 6th was an attack on our nation while Antifa and BLM are attacks against injustice of the existing laws not being followed. The looting is done by greedy people that wanted to pad their pockets (not political aims).

"You can marry as long as it's someone of the opposite sex" is what we will be saying once we get that God awful 2015 decision overturned. ;)
So you believe that gender is what should define love?

What is the deep definition of love?

Love is an intense, deep affection for another person.

So if you feel love for someone else, it should be "chucked" unless it is for the opposite gender?

Can you explain that? given that love is a feeling that no one has any control over?

Wrong on all counts.

You're dying to be in the center when you're really completely up the left's a$$.

You're a tool, Grand Mal -- that's your legacy.
See what I mean? Schoolyard taunts. All you've got. It's like trying to talk to a low-functioning 13-year-old with an attitude problem.

That sounds like Bill Clinton staffers just before they left the WH -- a totally democrat kind of thing to do.

Must've been undercover a$$holes posing as patriots.
Why do you always spell 'ass' with dollar signs? Sigmund Freud has a theory about that.

You libs are funny.

Antifa's the hottest thing going in your neck of the woods, isn't it. Be honest, ;)
Not a lib.

This article covers both sides.

I like my neck of the woods.

Honesty. Yes, that's what your posts lack.

Not surprised, they are terrorists and cowards. Maybe they can go fight against Ukraine now for Russia like the terrorists they are. oh wait, they are cowards

Can Trump got get refugee status in Belarus and get the **** out of this country. The rest of the trump scum can as well
Another 10th grade rant.

1/6 was a frat party gone south. I’ve seen worse damage in Isla Vista. Trust me 🤣🤣🤣

Another 10th grade rant.

1/6 was a frat party gone south. I’ve seen worse damage in Isla Vista. Trust me 🤣🤣🤣
Someone smeared shit on the walls there, too?

Other than the fact that Jan 6th was an attack on our nation while Antifa and BLM are attacks against injustice of the existing laws not being followed. The looting is done by greedy people that wanted to pad their pockets (not political aims).
It was an outburst; quickly quelled, and fast becoming ancient history.

Meanwhile, back at liberal underground, diapered a$$holes are feverishly plotting where to unleash Antifa and BLM next. Seattle and Portland are already hotbeds of Antifa activity, and any major blue city can have BLM crashing and burning it at a moment's notice, but where to next? Where oh where do these apocalyptic zombies go next? Your guess is as good as mine. ;)

It's Spring but it's raining and cold as hell here... According to Trumpsters that's BLM fault... Lol.

1/6 was Trump's fault... And the traitors who attacked the DC and sent dozens of cops to the hospital... Trumpsters can stuff their BLM whataboutisms where the sun don't shine..

Back
Top Bottom