• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative refuse to admit these facts are true

Then answer you own question if you know the answer. You're just playing games. Go play somewhere else.

Its not my claim. The citation was a few cities. I asked exactly how many. If you dont know then step aside. I'm looking for a leftist that has facts.

I literally posted to you TWICE exactly what I said. Lie again you will be the first one to go perm iggy in over a year.

I dont care if you put me on ignore...then I'd just shred your posts uninhibited, with no refutations at all :lol: :lol:

I also posted exactly what you said:

Oh so the nightly riots are not actually happening? Its a yes or no.

Is this ^^ the complete and accurate post I replied to? Yes or no?

The answer is yes. I even removed the qualification (which in no way changed the answer YES anyway)

Now, where did I lie? Post it. Quote it.

And here is my question that you refuse to answer:

please provide the ratio of peaceful protesters to rioters?

That line of moms trying to stop the federal thugs was very peaceful.​

Why no answer? I answered yours completely and directly. Why cant you do the same?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I dont care if you put me on ignore...then I'd just shred your posts uninhibited, with no refutations at all :lol: :lol:

I also posted exactly what you said:

Is this ^^ the complete and accurate post I replied to? Yes or no?

The answer is yes. I even removed the qualification (which in no way changed the answer YES anyway)

Now, where did I lie? Post it. Quote it.

And here is my question that you refuse to answer:

Why no answer? I answered yours completely and directly. Why cant you do the same?

That wasnt the post in question and you damn well know it. I cited the exact post TWICE. Would you like it a 3rd time?

Its not my claim. The citation was a few cities. I asked exactly how many. If you dont know then step aside. I'm looking for a leftist that has facts.

That's right it wasn't your claim. It was my claim. And I quoted the sources, several of them one being from Washington Times. I'm your leftist with facts. Your claim was that the protests were all riots, vandalism and looting. And you still have not given any proof of your claim. You're the right wing nut case with crap from Fox. We never look for any of you to come up with facts.

In a few cities, yes.

Now...please provide the ratio of peaceful protesters to rioters?

That line of moms trying to stop the federal thugs was very peaceful.

This was your answer to my yes or no. I then asked how many exactly.

You didnt ask for an exact number. By virtue of word choice 'few', that indicates the intent of generalization. You asked a yes or no question. Since we know that most US cities are not undergoing nightly riots, 'a few' is accurate. Do you dispute that fact? Otherwise, it stands as a fact. If you want to dispute it, YOU must provide the answer.

You are sadly desperate here to not answer my question. And everyone can SEE that.

I answered yours...you need to answer mine before you get anymore answers. You wont tho...because you cant.

you then posted the above

No no...you said a few cities. You need to quantify that. Lets do the math together. Please cite your references. How many exactly is a few?

Here is my post where lursa claims I never asked how many exactly.

That's right it wasn't your claim. It was my claim. And I quoted the sources, several of them one being from Washington Times. I'm your leftist with facts. Your claim was that the protests were all riots, vandalism and looting. And you still have not given any proof of your claim. You're the right wing nut case with crap from Fox. We never look for any of you to come up with facts.

I asked how many cities exactly. Please post the factual number here:________<

I asked how many cities exactly. Please post the factual number here:________<

Sure, soon as you post the exact number of rioters, amount of looting, cost of vandalism and what cities were involved. We can keep this brilliant repartee going until I get bored with your little gotcha games and go do something that requires more intelligence like folding laundry.

Sure, soon as you post the exact number of rioters, amount of looting, cost of vandalism and what cities were involved. We can keep this brilliant repartee going until I get bored with your little gotcha games and go do something that requires more intelligence like folding laundry.

I cant answer that until you give me the city count. So much for your bull**** claims. eh?

Post 332, Lursa asked:

You asked, in post 336:

No no...you said a few cities. You need to quantify that. Lets do the math together. Please cite your references. How many exactly is a few?

Now, I'm not a whiz at math, but last I checked 332 comes before 336.

You owe Lursa an apology.

Post 332, Lursa asked:

You asked, in post 336:

Yeah the part you missed is she refused to clarify her comment. You don't get to make statements like "a few cities" and then dodge and try to move on. Thats not an answer. Its a response. As you can clearly see in my post I would not allow the comment to go unchecked. All these posts later and not one of you...not a one....can actually answer the question. I owe Lursa nothing. Did you have an on topic point or are you just here to troll.

Yeah the part you missed is she refused to clarify her comment. You don't get to make statements like "a few cities" and then dodge and try to move on. Thats not an answer. Its a response. As you can clearly see in my post I would not allow the comment to go unchecked. All these posts later and not one of you...not a one....can actually answer the question. I owe Lursa nothing. Did you have an on topic point or are you just here to troll.

Nice try, but no cigar. You are in the wrong. She asked her question before you asked a second one. You did not ask for a number in your first question.

Here is my post where lursa claims I never asked how many exactly.

It was a yes or no question initially, you got the exact answer you asked for, yes or no. You got yes. Quantifying it is your 2nd question. No more answers for you until you answer the question you've gone thru all this bobbing and weaving to avoid answering. How embarrassing for you.

Esp. since you keep reposting my post that shows you cannot! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL All the bold and everything. LOLOLOL

I love it...you keep highlighting your own failure!

Now:

???? And your answer?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

*Originally Posted by*AlphaOmega*

Not in your ORIGINAL question.

In a few cities, yes.

That line of moms trying to stop the federal thugs was very peaceful.

You are the one lying. I dont need to quantify anything until you answer my question. So...when will that be?

That's not a citation, it's not even a number. A citation requires the source to be 'CITED' :roll:

The 'answer' was yes...exactly what you asked for.

Last edited:

Exactly. I called him out and he blew down like a house of cards. He wont even accept YES as an answer :lamo

Post 332, Lursa asked:

You asked, in post 336:

Muchas gracias. Anyone that even scans this conversation...can see he's done and has been just struggling to avoid the fact that he cant uphold his earlier claim by answering my question.

AlphaOmega = :sinking:

post 369 for reference

No need to clarify when you demand a yes or no answer.

What part of yes didnt you understand? :lamo

Not in your ORIGINAL question.

You are the one lying. I dont need to quantify anything until you answer my question. So...when will that be?

Sorry your in a few cities comment came first. You dont get to blurt statements and then expect them to go unchecked. You need to tell us how many cities you were factually referencing when you said "a few".

That's not a citation, it's not even a number. A citation requires the source to be 'CITED' :roll:

The 'answer' was yes...exactly what you asked for.

you said yes in a few. That indicates you know the number and have the citation. You have dodged for pages to try and get out of the mess your yapper got you in. You said a few cities but as your posts clearly show, you actually have no idea. You just blurted in a typical leftist fashion. Something that sounds good to a lefty who doesnt require facts.

Back
Top Bottom