• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative refuse to admit these facts are true

If there are readers dense enough to believe this, I assure you I'm not one them. :confused:Yes, of course. If a law exists, it must apply universally and fairly.All irrelevant, unless you're going on record that only "responsible people, not sluts, whores, immoral leg spreaders, selfish party goers, randy teens, etc." should be able to abort their offspring.And yet you can't answer a simple question about what the difference is between you and somebody who promotes and defends abortion.Not three lines after you wrote the above, you praise abortion with the claim that it "may actually be the most responsible thing a woman and her family can do". In what universe is this not promotion and defense of abortion?In the OP, you bend over backwards to sell women who abort as upstanding, responsible people. Again: In what universe is this not promotion and defense of abortion?If your thinking is that you're not "promoting and defending" abortion because you don't believe it's the right choice unconditionally, 100% of the time, this is like claiming that doctors don't "promote and defend" vaccination because they don't believe vaccination is the right choice unconditionally, 100% of the time. It's simply not a logical argument.What's more, you've worked 10x harder to sell abortion on DP than any doctor has worked to sell the public on vaccination, hence the claim that you're neither a promoter nor defender is even more absurd in your case.Your hypothesis concerns the beliefs of pro-lifers, not the morality of abortion."Proof that [abortion] is not murder" only constitutes "proof" by your subjective standard, and your supposition that abortion "may actually be the most responsible thing a woman and her family can do" rests immutably on the false presumption that it isn't murder.I don't, and I've explained why in three previous debates.Yet another reason why I claimed in #665 that "you don't act in the way a rational individual genuinely interested in understanding and persuading anti-abortionists would act": you don't remember who you've debated, what you've asked them, and how they replied--even after multiple engagements.

I do hope you've felt like you have instructed me on something. I have to tell you that I feel rather like I've been watching a 5 year old's first attempt with watercolors. They don't know what it is they want to paint and they just keep sloshing more colors one on top of another until everything is mud colored and amorphous. Sleep well the angles of amorphia watch over you. 🛐

Simply amazing how you can support killing unborn babies as a good thing. "All Lives Matter" even the unborn.

I suggest you buy and read "The Turnaway Study by Foster and learn what happens to children that are unwanted and the mothers that try to raise them.

Back
Top Bottom