• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative refuse to admit these facts are true

That is not an argument.

Neither is a bumper sticker.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Do not have sex if you do want or can not afford children, that is far cheaper and you are not killing life.
\

Let's say all the men advocating no sex if you can't afford kids follow their rule, religiously. So, why are there so many unwanted pregnancies Somebody has got to be doing a hell of a lot of impregnating because 800,000 unwanted pregnancies just don't happen by themselves.

Darwin Dumb????? Is Darwin Dumb Fox watchers whose brains are evolving into little puddles of smelly goop?

Says the "only a little bit of rioting going on" crowd. Darwinism at its finest.

Are you that "Darwin dumb" to not realize that many media outlets show what sells advertising? Or what is most concerning and dangerous OVER the more prevalent peaceful protests?

Are you that naive? :doh

Oh so the nightly riots are not actually happening? Its a yes or no.

Says the "only a little bit of rioting going on" crowd. Darwinism at its finest.

Keep going Omega. Researchers are loving you for being one more data point in proving that Fox listeners are dumber about the news than people who don't read about news at all.

I can use the same logic for alimony and child support.

This is true. And its something that needs to be addressed. We are either equal or we aren't.

But, of the 2 things...enslaving a man for his earnings, or enslaving a woman for the control of her bodily functions...the latter is by far the greater evil.

In a few cities, yes.

Now...please provide the ratio of peaceful protesters to rioters?

That line of moms trying to stop the federal thugs was very peaceful.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

This is true. And its something that needs to be addressed. We are either equal or we aren't.

But, of the 2 things...enslaving a man for his earnings, or enslaving a woman for the control of her bodily functions...the latter is by far the greater evil.

Just as an FYI, the laws are equal re: child support & custody(I've never looked far into alimony).

However they still are not always being applied equally. In those cases...and for alimony as well...people should keep in mind that most family court judges are still men.

But I am glad that father's rights have been recognized and considered more equally with mother's rights.I hope to see further equality moving forward into the future.

In a few cities, yes.

That line of moms trying to stop the federal thugs was very peaceful.

Oh gee guys...its just a few "cities"!!!!!!!

Oh gee guys...its just a few "cities"!!!!!!!

So you cant answer the question then? Another fail for you?

In a few cities, yes.

That line of moms trying to stop the federal thugs was very peaceful.​

So you cant answer the question then? Another fail for you?

In a few cities, yes.

No no...you said a few cities. You need to quantify that. Lets do the math together. Please cite your references. How many exactly is a few?

No no...you said a few cities. You need to quantify that. Lets do the math together. Please cite your references. How many exactly is a few?

:lamo:lamo

Nice...that's ^^ a blatant lie:

Desperate struggle to look right on the Internetz for you? :sinking:

I answered yours, per your instructions.

Now answer mine:

In a few cities, yes.

Come on...why not?

:lamo:lamo

Nice...that's a blatant lie:

Desperate struggle to look right on the Internetz for you? :sinking:

I answered yours, per your instructions.

Now answer mine:

In a few cities, yes.

Come on...why not?

Here is exactly what you said:
"In a few cities, yes"
I asked you to quantify what a few means. How predictably pathetic. Again...everyone can read your post. They will see it is exactly what I quoted.

The answer is Yes, period.However only an idiot believes that most US cities are seeing nightly riots. Do you dispute that? Please do, it'll be really fun.

Now:

please provide the ratio of peaceful protesters to rioters?

The answer is Yes, period.However only an idiot believes that most US cities are seeing nightly riots. Do you dispute that? Please do, it'll be really fun.

Now:

Either quantify the exact number of cities or stop trolling. You made the claim now back it up.

Either quantify the exact number of cities or stop trolling. You made the claim now back it up.

You didnt ask for an exact number. By virtue of word choice 'few', that indicates the intent of generalization. You asked a yes or no question. Since we know that most US cities are not undergoing nightly riots, 'a few' is accurate. Do you dispute that fact? Otherwise, it stands as a fact. If you want to dispute it, YOU must provide the answer.

You are sadly desperate here to not answer my question. And everyone can SEE that.

I answered yours...you need to answer mine before you get anymore answers. You wont tho...because you cant.

Last edited:
You didnt ask for an exact number.

*Originally Posted by*AlphaOmega*

Pfft You wanna make stupid statements.; you prove they're true. It isn't the job of the next person to prove your crap isn't true.

*Originally Posted by*AlphaOmega*

by virtue of word choice 'few', that indicates the intent of generalization. Now: Since we know that most US cities are not undergoing nightly riots, 'a few' is accurate. Do you dispute that fact? Otherwise, it stands as a fact. If you want to dispute it, YOU must provide the answer.​

Are you disputing it?

I know you are clinging tooth and nail to the hope that you can come out looking 'right on the Internetz' here, everyone can read what you're attempting to do...backpedal on a stupid claim that you now regret.

Pfft You wanna make stupid statements.; you prove they're true. It isn't the job of the next person to prove your crap isn't true.

He knows there's no way to provide the exact number so he is trying to pretend he can prove I'm wrong. The only way for him to do that is to prove that 'a few' is wrong. He cant.

Only a moron believes that most US cities are experiencing nightly riots. So I guess he prefers 'moron' over 'wrong.'

by virtue of word choice 'few', that indicates the intent of generalization. Now: Since we know that most US cities are not undergoing nightly riots, 'a few' is accurate. Do you dispute that fact? Otherwise, it stands as a fact. If you want to dispute it, YOU must provide the answer.​

Are you disputing it?

I know you are clinging tooth and nail to the hope that you can come out looking 'right on the Internetz' here, everyone can read what you're attempting to do...backpedal on a stupid claim that you now regret.

No no. You claimed I never asked for exact numbers. I did. You either recant the statement or we are done. Liars go full iggy

The claim was it was a few cities. Do you lefties really not know how many cities? I mean the comment alone..."just a few cities" is akin to a rapist telling the judge "it was just a few rapes...not a lot".

No no. You claimed I never asked for exact numbers. I did. You either recant the statement or we are done. Liars go full iggy

No, you asked for a yes or no answer. Are you denying that? Take another look, lol. (your comment on lying certainly has come back to bite you in the azz :lol:)

And I said yes. And I'll stand by yes even without the qualification. They are occurring. It doesnt matter in the least in my argument.

Now, let's see your answer here:

The claim was it was a few cities. Do you lefties really not know how many cities? I mean the comment alone..."just a few cities" is akin to a rapist telling the judge "it was just a few rapes...not a lot".

Then answer you own question if you know the answer. You're just playing games. Go play somewhere else.

No, you asked for a yes or no answer. Are you denying that? Take another look, lol. (your comment on lying certainly has come back to bite you in the azz :lol:)

And I said yes. And I'll stand by yes even without the qualification. They are occurring. It doesnt matter in the least in my argument.

Now, let's see your answer here:

I literally posted to you TWICE exactly what I said. Lie again you will be the first one to go perm iggy in over a year.

Back
Top Bottom