• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN and Democrats Fail Again - Tijuana and Prison Reform

Buzz62

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I tuned into FOX News last night and heard that President Trump has sponsored a bill that should have Democrats clamoring to get onboard.
A Prison Reform bill. How many times have Democrats...all of them...howled about prison and sentencing reform? The answer is...ALLOT.
However, in true partisan fashion, not 1 Democrat showed for the announcement, and of course, CNN did not mention it at all that I saw...and I did change the channel to see if they were going to be the "fair and balanced" news outlet they claim to be.

So I hung around for a while to see if maybe they'd report on the disaster in Tijuana. They didn't disappoint me as they said nothing about it either. No...CNN last night was all aghast about "****ts". :roll: So I turned back to FOX just to see if they had the backbone to report and/or comment on this "****ts" thing. The Ingram Angle was on by then and low and behold, she spent allot of time discussing it and commenting that Trump should tone done his rhetoric.

I have long thought that CNN should have its licence revoked for being a blatant propaganda tool of the left, and for lying constantly. Last night's experiment only further exemplifies that. Thoughts?

I tuned into FOX News last night and heard that President Trump has sponsored a bill that should have Democrats clamoring to get onboard.
A Prison Reform bill. How many times have Democrats...all of them...howled about prison and sentencing reform? The answer is...ALLOT.
However, in true partisan fashion, not 1 Democrat showed for the announcement, and of course, CNN did not mention it at all that I saw...and I did change the channel to see if they were going to be the "fair and balanced" news outlet they claim to be.

So I hung around for a while to see if maybe they'd report on the disaster in Tijuana. They didn't disappoint me as they said nothing about it either. No...CNN last night was all aghast about "****ts". :roll: So I turned back to FOX just to see if they had the backbone to report and/or comment on this "****ts" thing. The Ingram Angle was on by then and low and behold, she spent allot of time discussing it and commenting that Trump should tone done his rhetoric.

I have long thought that CNN should have its licence revoked for being a blatant propaganda tool of the left, and for lying constantly. Last night's experiment only further exemplifies that. Thoughts?

Maybe you should take up a hobby? Obsessing over what one channel on television is or is not reporting doesn't sound healthy, for all you know CNN was talking about Trump's prison reform for an hour right before you tuned in and wanted to change the topic for awhile.

What was in the prison reform bill?

What 'disaster' in Tiajuana?

What 'disaster' in Tiajuana?

The Mexican people are pissed at their gobierno for letting these fake refugees in their country and there were massive demonstrations in Tijuana demanding the fake refugees from Honduras be sent home

1. No POTUS can sponsor any bill. Congress is a wholly separate branch of government.
  2. You mustn't have looked much or for long -- CNN has been covering and its commentators remarking upon the prison reform bill/movement since at least February:
  3. About which Tijuana "disaster" were you seeking information?

Maybe you should take up a hobby? Obsessing over what one channel on television is or is not reporting doesn't sound healthy, for all you know CNN was talking about Trump's prison reform for an hour right before you tuned in and wanted to change the topic for awhile.

Have you made the same suggestion to those harping day after day about what Fox broadcasts?

The Mexican people are pissed at their gobierno for letting these fake refugees in their country and there were massive demonstrations in Tijuana demanding the fake refugees from Honduras be sent home

Lol! I'll bet CNN is just incensed by the open levels of Mexican nationalism on display by TJ protesting the caravaners!
Sooo .. is antifa going to go down to mexico and fight the Mexican "nazi" supremacists?
They will never tell their 12 viewers about this.

Ah, so there's no actual disaster. Thanks for clearing that up.

And there was nothing 'massive'; it was only a few hundred people.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/19/6691...reds-in-tijuana-march-against-migrant-caravan

The mayor of TJ is so disgusted he's dawning a 'Make Tijuana Great Again' hat and:
Crowd chants: "Get out Hondurans, we do not want you here. Get out Hondurans, we do not want you here.”
Mexicans doing the job Americans won’t do.
That is some overt Nationalism from those Mexicans………….
Yep, it is a shame the racist Mexicans like their country.
Imagine that: Mexicans are racists, misogynists, homophobes, and xenophobes, too! Just like we gringos…

Lol! I'll bet CNN is just incensed by the open levels of Mexican nationalism on display by TJ protesting the caravaners!
Sooo .. is antifa going to go down to mexico and fight the Mexican "nazi" supremacists?
They will never tell their 12 viewers about this.

Cnn is pretty used to being incorrect these last two years.

CNN televised the prison reform bill announcement live as it unfolded in the Oval Office.

I’ll bet they gave credit to Obama!

It's always humorous to see another Trump cultist out himself to the forum by letting others know Obama is still living rent free in his head nearly 2 years after leaving office......:congrats:

The mayor of TJ is so disgusted he's dawning a 'Make Tijuana Great Again' hat and:
Crowd chants: "Get out Hondurans, we do not want you here. Get out Hondurans, we do not want you here.”
Mexicans doing the job Americans won’t do.
That is some overt Nationalism from those Mexicans………….
Yep, it is a shame the racist Mexicans like their country.
Imagine that: Mexicans are racists, misogynists, homophobes, and xenophobes, too! Just like we gringos…

Ah, so there's no actual disaster. Thanks for clearing that up.

And there was nothing 'massive'; it was only a few hundred people.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/19/66919...igrant-caravan

I hadn't see those so good post.
I don't know why the hour I spent listening to them whine about Trump's tone and so on...that they didn't mention the prison reform announcement.
I do know that not a single Democrat was in attendance. However I will give Van Jones his due. He does seem to be the most balanced person CNN has.

As for the Tijuana article...that's from today.

It's always humorous to see another Trump cultist out himself to the forum by letting others know Obama is still living rent free in his head nearly 2 years after leaving office......:congrats:

No one lives in a bigger alternative reality than an Obamaphile.

Obama bankrupted the country with debt, looked the other way when cops were executed in their squad cars, ceeded the South China Sea to Chinese control, and as seen on TV probably was working with the Russians to cook up stories about Trump to save Hillary while he presided over the rise of ISIS.

He was the standard bearer for an utter and complete failure of an administration that was more harmful to the middle class than all the other presidents together. His “job” experience? Being a senator who never took a stand, and whos only adult job was that of a community organizer, (whatever the hell that really is) and most likely skimming tax payers like the rest of his cronies.

And let us not forget Rev “God damn America ” Wright, Obama and Moochelles soul mate. At least Michelle was man enough that she couldnt stand the swishy little pillow biter.

And there are those here that actually yearn for a return to the garbage years of Obamanomics.

No one lives in a bigger alternative reality than an Obamaphile.

Obama bankrupted the country with debt, looked the other way when cops were executed in their squad cars, ceeded the South China Sea to Chinese control, and as seen on TV probably was working with the Russians to cook up stories about Trump to save Hillary while he presided over the rise of ISIS.

He was the standard bearer for an utter and complete failure of an administration that was more harmful to the middle class than all the other presidents together. His “job” experience? Being a senator who never took a stand, and whos only adult job was that of a community organizer, (whatever the hell that really is) and most likely skimming tax payers like the rest of his cronies.

And let us not forget Rev “God damn America ” Wright, Obama and Moochelles soul mate. At least Michelle was man enough that she couldnt stand the swishy little pillow biter.

And there are those here that actually yearn for a return to the garbage years of Obamanomics.

:rwbdonkey:rwbelepha:failpail:

I hadn't see those so good post.
I don't know why the hour I spent listening to them whine about Trump's tone and so on...that they didn't mention the prison reform announcement.
I do know that not a single Democrat was in attendance. However I will give Van Jones his due. He does seem to be the most balanced person CNN has.

As for the Tijuana article...that's from today.

I don't know when it was initially published. I know only that it was updated today.

Back
Top Bottom