• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN’s New Streaming Service Is Shutting Down Weeks After Rocky Launch

:ROFLMAO:...says the uneducated white-grievance dude.

You're illustrating how irony and humor often go hand-in-hand.

:ROFLMAO:....no need. Unlike you, my under-educated friend, I actually have the background and education to just TELL you that how ignorant you are.

So, once again.....NO, my uneducated friend, "Oslo Syndrome" is not a thing. It's just an anecdotal "condition" described in a BOOK (and then a movie). It is NOT a recognized, diagnosable psychiatric condition. That's not up for debate, simply because some random high school graduate thinks otherwise. Sorry, but reality is what it is...truth is truth....and your opinion does not matter.

But if you doubt me, please feel free to peruse the DSM-5 and ICD-10 for yourself (google them, because you clearly don't know wtf they are). You'll find "Oslo Syndrome" doesn't exist. And if you actually READ the book about "Oslo Syndrome", you see that it, too, proposes that "Oslo Syndrome" as just a subset of STOCKHOLM SYNDROME which is specific for certain Jewish people who sympathize with Arabs who are hostile toward them. But it's just Stockholm Syndrome. Simple as that.

So, ONE MORE TIME (so that, hopefully, it will sink into your brain, finally)..."Oslo Syndrome" is a FICTITIOUS condition that "exists" only as an anecdotal phenomenon described within the pages of that book (and a movie). The FACT is that "Oslo Syndrome", as described in that book, is nothing more than Stockholm Syndrome. And again, your feelings and opinions are not relevant.

This has been a good illustration of the importance of a college education (at the very least).....as well as the pit falls/dangers of what people like you consider to your "self-education".

People like you don't how to go about the process of separating truth and facts from opinions and feelings. Thus, you guys simply don't know what you don't know. But just because you THINK something is (or should be) "true"....or that it makes sense....doesn't make it so..

If you want to understand the functional distinctions between racism and bigotry, find any Sociologist....and I do mean ANY. He/she will quickly dispel you of your ignorance on this issue in your freshman year.

I doubt you'll do that, because....."liberal academia", and all of that moronic stuff. You know how you people are.

Deflection. And reall weak deflection, at that.

No, in this thread, we're all still waiting for you to show ANY examples of you EVER expressing outrage over inflammatory rhetoric from your white-grievance brethren on FauxNews...and on Social Media.

What we've established here is that your "outrage" over "racism" in a decade-old tweet from one black, liberal female is ENTIRELY about the "black", "liberal" and "female"....and has NOTHING to do with any actual opposition to "racism". You can't even defend yourself from the observation that you (and people like you) literally NEVER take offense to ACTUAL racism, bigotry and/or misogyny that we see EVERY day from white-grievance males, like you.

Nothing Joy Reid said was "racist". That is not arguable. Your limited grasp of some basic words and terms in the English language is no excuse. Sorry, but words have meanings, and you don't get credit for being uneducated. Your ignorance is not my problem. It's yours.
Without admitting it you demonstrated your own racism.
But you retreated and now admit it is the Oslo Syndrome. That's progress.
And still you don't attempt to defend what Reid said and explain why it doesn't reflect racism and homophobia. Nuh-uh doesn't do it.

You not only write long off-point tiresome posts but you have an incredible undeserved sense of self-regard. Being that self-absorbed ain't healthy and in you it's off the charts.

Without admitting it you demonstrated your own racism.
:ROFLMAO:....says the under-educated white-grievance guy who doesn't understand what racism is...and what it's not.

Without admitting it, you have demonstrated your lack of formal education in this thread, my aggrieved friend. What you REALLY think is that ANY criticism of whites, by blacks, is "racism" at its finest. That's how the white-grievance brain works. I get that. Believe me, I do.

You people think any discussion of race or racism with which you disagree...ESPECIALLY by a black person....is "racism". That's how you people think. And that's why decent people hold you folk in such low regard.

But you retreated and now admit it is the Oslo Syndrome. That's progress.
Dumb comment.

Ignorance is never redeeming....even when sincere.

Once again....there is no such phenomenon as "Oslo Syndrome". It's a book, and a really bad movie.....NOT a recognized psychiatric condition.

It matters not that you accept that FACT.

And still you don't attempt to defend what Reid said and explain why it doesn't reflect racism and homophobia. Nuh-uh doesn't do it.
:ROFLMAO:....you do understand that people can read my remarks in this thread....don't you?

Your personal ignorance....and your limited command of the English language....have been exposed.

Repeating the same ignorant remarks won't validate them. Your white-grievance "definition" of racism is as worthy of mockery as your entire white-grievance movement, my friend.

You not only write long off-point tiresome posts but you have an incredible undeserved sense of self-regard. Being that self-absorbed ain't healthy and in you it's off the charts.
:rolleyes:....now I'm "self-absorbed"? Just because I have a grasp of basic words and terms in our language?

I think, more likely, you're just a little "in over your head" is this discussion about "racism". And again, that's not my problem. It's yours.

Only in the minds of people like you are knowledge and education equated with "self-absorption".

Sorry, but I feel no compulsion to coddle ignorant white-grievance types like you.

:ROFLMAO:....says the under-educated white-grievance guy who doesn't understand what racism is...and what it's not.

Without admitting it, you have demonstrated your lack of formal education in this thread, my aggrieved friend. What you REALLY think is that ANY criticism of whites, by blacks, is "racism" at its finest. That's how the white-grievance brain works. I get that. Believe me, I do.

You people think any discussion of race or racism with which you disagree...ESPECIALLY by a black person....is "racism". That's how you people think. And that's why decent people hold you folk in such low regard.

Dumb comment.

Ignorance is never redeeming....even when sincere.

Once again....there is no such phenomenon as "Oslo Syndrome". It's a book, and a really bad movie.....NOT a recognized psychiatric condition.

It matters not that you accept that FACT.

:ROFLMAO:....you do understand that people can read my remarks in this thread....don't you?

Your personal ignorance....and your limited command of the English language....have been exposed.

Repeating the same ignorant remarks won't validate them. Your white-grievance "definition" of racism is as worthy of mockery as your entire white-grievance movement, my friend.

:rolleyes:....now I'm "self-absorbed"? Just because I have a grasp of basic words and terms in our language?

I think, more likely, you're just a little "in over your head" is this discussion about "racism". And again, that's not my problem. It's yours.

Only in the minds of people like you are knowledge and education equated with "self-absorption".

Sorry, but I feel no compulsion to coddle ignorant white-grievance types like you.

heh heh. "Racism requires ACTION, not simply feelings, my undereducated friend." That was a classic. I'm still laughing at that one. Where did you hear it?

You get triggered early and often and now you can't turn it off.
Deadly combination for poseurs like you.
You try too hard to persuade that you're something you're not.
Self-absorbed? Oh yeah. Big time.

heh heh. "Racism requires ACTION, not simply feelings, my undereducated friend." That was a classic. I'm still laughing at that one. Where did you hear it?
:ROFLMAO:....it's as though I'm talking to one of my kids.

Sorry, but I think you are at least one degree of education shy of having an opinion that merits any respect in this discussion.

But....it's cute to see how hard you are trying.

Thanks. I got a nice chuckle for this one.

You get triggered early and often and now you can't turn it off.
:ROFLMAO:...says the white-grievance guy who is triggered by ANY non-white person who challenges or criticizes ANY white person from your white-grievance cult.

Come on , now....everyone can see who's been "triggered" in this thread....and who's been toying with the "triggered" white-grievance dude in this thread. You've been consistent in PROJECTING your feelings throughout this thread.

You try too hard to persuade that you're something you're not.
That's odd. Seems to me that the only thing I've done in this thread is identify you has a rather garden-variety minimally-educated white-grievance type.

What you hate is that you are exactly what I've said you are....and there is nothing you can do to rebut it.

And THAT is what has "triggered" you.

Self-absorbed? Oh yeah. Big time.
:ROFLMAO:...don't forget "elitist", too. You can't be a self-respecting ignorant white guy without dismissing educated Americans as "elitists", right?

"Self-absorbed" and educated sure does beat "self-absorbed" and ignorant.

It must really suck to be you, at times like this, huh?

Being called "self-absorbed" by an uneducated white-grievance guy hardly qualifies as much of an insult. I mean, people like you spend your lives working for people like me. But I guess that was the best you could come up with.

:ROFLMAO:....it's as though I'm talking to one of my kids.

Sorry, but I think you are at least one degree of education shy of having an opinion that merits any respect in this discussion.

But....it's cute to see how hard you are trying.

Thanks. I got a nice chuckle for this one.

:ROFLMAO:...says the white-grievance guy who is triggered by ANY non-white person who challenges or criticizes ANY white person from your white-grievance cult.

Come on , now....everyone can see who's been "triggered" in this thread....and who's been toying with the "triggered" white-grievance dude in this thread. You've been consistent in PROJECTING your feelings throughout this thread.

That's odd. Seems to me that the only thing I've done in this thread is identify you has a rather garden-variety minimally-educated white-grievance type.

What you hate is that you are exactly what I've said you are....and there is nothing you can do to rebut it.

And THAT is what has "triggered" you.

:ROFLMAO:...don't forget "elitist", too. You can't be a self-respecting ignorant white guy without dismissing educated Americans as "elitists", right?

"Self-absorbed" and educated sure does beat "self-absorbed" and ignorant.

It must really suck to be you, at times like this, huh?

Being called "self-absorbed" by an uneducated white-grievance guy hardly qualifies as much of an insult. I mean, people like you spend your lives working for people like me. But I guess that was the best you could come up with.

Someone let you procreate? Yikes.
You tell your kids they can't be racist as long as they don't act on it? Or do they get that from the Kendi books you make them read?
You're not an elitist. You're a wannabe.
You can't defend your own statements when confronted with them so you attack.
You really didn't sound educated. Did you really think you did?
You sounded triggered.

It's well past time you try your poseur routine on someone else cuz you must realize it never worked on me. I spotted it after your first couple of aggressive posts touting your own brilliance and credentials while insulting others. I've seen it before. But it's always fun pointing it out to people like you.

Someone let you procreate? Yikes.
You tell your kids they can't be racist as long as they don't act on it? Or do they get that from the Kendi books you make them read?
Kendi, huh?

Yep. That pretty much confirms it.

You're just a garden-variety white-grievance type....and you've been triggered.

You're not an elitist. You're a wannabe.
:ROFLMAO:....says the triggered white-grievance dude with the HS diploma.

Did it trigger you when I mentioned that people like you spend your lives working for people like me?

You're trying too hard, my friend.

You can't defend your own statements when confronted with them so you attack.
PROJECTION, again!

Let's rehash some of your dumbassed arguments/lies in this thread, shall we?
  • -First, you claimed that chided CNN for its "wacko opinion personalities", and then went silent when challenged to address the ironic existence of "wacko opinion personalities" that fill EVERY hour of your favorite FauxNews channel....and your stupefying lack of awareness, thereof. As I noted at the time, your problem is that you FauxNews types are so brainwashed and/or uneducated that you literally cannot differentiate facts/reality from opinion/fake news.
  • -Next, in an effort to DEFLECT from the above challenge, you responded with some moron-level stuff about "ratings", which simply revealed you to be a deluded FauxNewsie who was unaware that FauxNews' ratings pale in comparison to the viewership of legitimate news on a nightly basis. This, too, proved to be too much for you to handle.
  • -Next, came your fake-outrage over "racism" from Joy Reid. But when it was noted that your history shows that you actually do NOT object to racism, bigotry, homophobia, etc. at all....and that, in FACT, you approve of racism, bigotry and homophobia...as long as the targets are non-whites, liberals and females.....you AGAIN found yourself unable to rebut.
Joy Reid's only real "offense" (in your brain) is that she is black, and female, and liberal. You LOVE racism and bigotry.....that's why you love Trump and the entire MAGA movement. And we both know that.

You really didn't sound educated. Did you really think you did?
:ROFLMAO:......says the uneducated white-grievance dude.

Dude, you're a few degrees shy of being able to offer that assessment.

Why do you ignorant white-grievance types always make the mistake of believing your opinions merit consideration?

You sounded triggered.
:ROFLMAO:....more PROJECTION, I see.

It's well past time you try your poseur routine on someone else cuz you must realize it never worked on me. I spotted it after your first couple of aggressive posts touting your own brilliance and credentials while insulting others. I've seen it before. But it's always fun pointing it out to people like you.
Still DEFLECTING, I see.

Still PROJECTING, I see.

Still TRIGGERED, I see.

See above....

Kendi, huh?

Yep. That pretty much confirms it.

You're just a garden-variety white-grievance type....and you've been triggered.

:ROFLMAO:....says the triggered white-grievance dude with the HS diploma.

Did it trigger you when I mentioned that people like you spend your lives working for people like me?

You're trying too hard, my friend.

PROJECTION, again!

Let's rehash some of your dumbassed arguments/lies in this thread, shall we?
  • -First, you claimed that chided CNN for its "wacko opinion personalities", and then went silent when challenged to address the ironic existence of "wacko opinion personalities" that fill EVERY hour of your favorite FauxNews channel....and your stupefying lack of awareness, thereof. As I noted at the time, your problem is that you FauxNews types are so brainwashed and/or uneducated that you literally cannot differentiate facts/reality from opinion/fake news.
  • -Next, in an effort to DEFLECT from the above challenge, you responded with some moron-level stuff about "ratings", which simply revealed you to be a deluded FauxNewsie who was unaware that FauxNews' ratings pale in comparison to the viewership of legitimate news on a nightly basis. This, too, proved to be too much for you to handle.
  • -Next, came your fake-outrage over "racism" from Joy Reid. But when it was noted that your history shows that you actually do NOT object to racism, bigotry, homophobia, etc. at all....and that, in FACT, you approve of racism, bigotry and homophobia...as long as the targets are non-whites, liberals and females.....you AGAIN found yourself unable to rebut.
Joy Reid's only real "offense" (in your brain) is that she is black, and female, and liberal. You LOVE racism and bigotry.....that's why you love Trump and the entire MAGA movement. And we both know that.

:ROFLMAO:......says the uneducated white-grievance dude.

Dude, you're a few degrees shy of being able to offer that assessment.

Why do you ignorant white-grievance types always make the mistake of believing your opinions merit consideration?

:ROFLMAO:....more PROJECTION, I see.

Still DEFLECTING, I see.

Still PROJECTING, I see.

Still TRIGGERED, I see.

See above....

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your repeated self-immolation but again, you offered no defense of your own statements.
One last time, and don't respond if you don't answer cuz I won't reply if you don't - who told you racism requires an action to be called racist?
You saw it somewhere or you heard it from someone.
This is your final offer.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your repeated self-immolation but again, you offered no defense of your own statements.
:ROFLMAO:
Still projecting and deflecting, Angry Man? I can read your concerns and fears with every response. I guess this is your reflexive response when rendered helpless in a debate.

That's typical of people like you.

But, since you STILL can't defend your own (ignorant, white-grievance) arguments....I'll just repeat the summary of our interaction in this thread again:
Joy Reid's only real "offense" (in your white-grievance brain) is that she is black, and female, and liberal. You LOVE racism and bigotry.....that's why you love Trump and the entire MAGA movement.

And we both know ALL of the above to be true. The simple reality is....If you could rebut ANY of the above FACTS, above....you'd have done so by now.

You HAVE NOT.....and you WILL NOT...because you CANNOT.

And again, we both know this to be true. Hence....your efforts to DEFLECT and PROJECT, rather than REBUT.

You and I both know that, at this point. That's pretty clear, based upon your persistent DEFLECTION and PROJECTION in each new response.
One last time, and don't respond if you don't answer cuz I won't reply if you don't - who told you racism requires an action to be called racist?
You saw it somewhere or you heard it from someone.
:ROFLMAO:....sorry, but you don't get to ask any questions until you have answered all of the questions you've avoided in this thread.

But you won't do that. Simply put, you lack the education and the "stones" to effectively engage someone like me in the debate. Isn't that right, my undereducated white-grievance friend?
This is your final offer.
:ROFLMAO:....uh-oh....the uneducated, angry, anonymous white-grievance guy is looking for an escape from the emasculation (of his own making) that he's endured.

You anti-intellectual fakenews types are so predictable.

Sorry, but until you grow some nuts, start answering direct questions and offer some SUBSTANTIVE defense of your ignorant white-grievance views....I'll have to continue smacking you in the face with your "nutlessness".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom