• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CIA has recording of bin Salman giving instructions to 'silence Jamal Khashoggi'

These days anything to the left of strong fascism is "leftist".
Is that what you think? That's nice.

That's another thing you need.
iLOL
This is hilarious.
You make an assumption you can't back up. That gets pointed out and in reply you continue to make assumptions you can't back up.
Like I said; Typical leftist.

Is that what you think? That's nice.

I think it's needy. First, you have this left right thing that's apparently all important. So fine, let's say I agree with you. We hold the same position, and I say I'm a righty and you agree. Then we high five. And we come to the conclusion that all righties agree on everything? I dunno, whatever, we've something else to deal with. The other thing you need, the iLol thing. I gotta pretend it's not old and, at this point, stupid. Like we all didn't do it once or twice and have a chuckle. We're over it, years ago, but you're not. So, again, whatever, I say it's cool and awesome. There, now we've dealt with your up front needs.

That's pretty high maintenance. It's like a woman in a bar expecting drinks and theatre tickets before a conversation. Are you really that hot?

So here's another idea. You present an opinion and defend it the best you can. I know, it sounds crazy, but asking everyone to kiss your ass is absurd.

Your reply is as stupid as it is lame. The bone saw supposedly came after.

You shouldn't call other posts stupid when you suggested "silence him" could have been innocent in this case.

You shouldn't call other posts stupid when you suggested "silence him" could have been innocent in this case.

Your post is as wrong as your other post was lame and stupid.

You present an opinion and defend it the best you can.
Says you the person making assumption they can not back up.

I know, it sounds crazy, but asking everyone to kiss your ass is absurd.
Then stop asking everyone to kiss your ass by wanting them to accept your assumptions with out backing them up.

Frankly, I'm grateful to not have a president who patronizes me with b.s.
Yea, that would be like really really baad.

Saudi Arabia is more important than one dead journalist.
Sure, but I haven't been able to find any reliable source on exactly how many journalists does it take? Do you have any data on that?

It's terrible and shocking, but what to do?
I'd go with not electing a giant asshole for President the next time around.

Trump just treats us like adults and gives it to us straight.
That is true, that is why he talks like a second grader.

He's not going to over react, despite having credible knowledge of who was involved.
Why should he?

Then stop asking everyone to kiss your ass by wanting them to accept your assumptions with out backing them up.

No one is asking anything of you. Don't feel put upon.

Fools! To silence a journalist you use apple pie, not a bone saw!!!
Depending who made that pie one may need the saw to cut it up and you forgot the ice cream. Trump gets 2 scoops.

Yea, that would be like really really baad.

Sure, but I haven't been able to find any reliable source on exactly how many journalists does it take? Do you have any data on that?

I'd go with not electing a giant asshole for President the next time around.

That is true, that is why he talks like a second grader.

Why should he?
Not sure. How many journalists have been killed by Iran?

Our Intelligence agencies were severely corrupted under the non-natural born Citizen named Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. Trump should be cautious with them.
Are you still clinging to the absurdity that President Obama wasn't born in Hawaii? Now, I can understand your belief, based upon the absurdity of most just about all of your posts. But the fact that you still admit the documented fallacy is still shocking to me. Even Trump, the inventor of this lie, backpedaled.

Our CIA has ways to spy on everyone. Even in Helsinki, the press and everyone in general were all upset because the meeting between Trump and Putin was private, but was it really? Our CIA has ways to listen in on conversations from blocks away with no obvious microphones. We think of listening devices as a bug or a wire, those things have been left behind in the technology dust years ago.

We literally have the technology to get a recording from a nearby rock.:shock:

It could also be that the Turkish government handed an audio recording of a wire-tap they had on the Saudis and not the CIA. But I think either way, there's surveillance on private citizens, companies and organizations everywhere by every government. This is why it's dangerous to host Russia's top spies in the Oval Office without U.S. press, or a private meeting with Putin in Helsinki.

Your post is as wrong as your other post was lame and stupid.

I guess it's just a coincidence he said "silence him" and what do you know, a Saudi Arabian death squad just happens to kill him. :lol:

Depending who made that pie one may need the saw to cut it up and you forgot the ice cream. Trump gets 2 scoops.

You're right! Geez, us silly people jumping to conclusions.

I guess it's just a coincidence he said "silence him" and what do you know, a Saudi Arabian death squad just happens to kill him. :lol:
1. You do not know if that is true.
2. Again.
So if all this is true, is it not possible that they were using violence to get the guy to be silent and he died of fright, or they went overboard and accidentally killed him in the process? Of course these are possible.

1. You do not know if that is true.
2. Again.
So if all this is true, is it not possible that they were using violence to get the guy to be silent and he died of fright, or they went overboard and accidentally killed him in the process? Of course these are possible.

If you were in the room when it happened you would claim it was all theater.

"died of fright" :lamo

"accidentally killed him" :lamo

Why is Trump siding with the bad guys?

To Trump, its customer service. To US citizens, its emoluments, baby!

Follow the money. Russians and the Saudis were each large buyers of Trump properties.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/16/tru...nterests-in-saudi-arabia-but-makes-money.html
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/11/trump-apartments-saudi-buyers-2015-sot-lead-vpx.cnn

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article210477439.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia
https://www.metro.us/president-trump/russians-bought-86-trump-properties

When people get past the naive notion that Trump is the POTUS and interested in doing what is in the best interest of America, then they will see Trump for what is: a self-dealing tyrant.

Back
Top Bottom