• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CIA has recording of bin Salman giving instructions to 'silence Jamal Khashoggi'

Frankly, I'm grateful to not have a president who patronizes me with b.s.
Saudi Arabia is more important than one dead journalist. It's terrible and shocking, but what to do?
Trump just treats us like adults and gives it to us straight. He's not going to over react, despite having credible knowledge of who was involved.
There won't be justice for Kashoggi, and it's not fair.

What they do in their own country, with their own citizen, is their business.
They have their own laws.

Silly nonsense.

Does silence always mean kill?

Fools! To silence a journalist you use apple pie, not a bone saw!!!

Do you have a smartphone? Do you use an encrypted service for messaging? Do you use social media? (we know that answer already) Do you have a 'smart TV', webcams, home security, Alexa, Echo, Kindle or Fire?

If you have one of those, you're being tracked. Even on social media and messaging services such as Skype and forums such as this, there are eyes and ears waiting and watching for 'ping' words that put you on a watch list.

I got a flip phone y'all can have when they pry it from my cold dead hands. Didn't recognize any of them other words so I figure I'm good.

Not always. But after torturing someone, probably.
Interesting.
After torture?
That would mean the supposed torture came after the supposed order to silence him.

So if all this is true, is it not possible that they were using violence to get the guy to be silent and he died of fright, or they went overboard and accidentally killed him in the process? Of course these are possible.

Frankly, I'm grateful to not have a president who patronizes me with b.s.
Saudi Arabia is more important than one dead journalist. It's terrible and shocking, but what to do?
Trump just treats us like adults and gives it to us straight. He's not going to over react, despite having credible knowledge of who was involved.
There won't be justice for Kashoggi, and it's not fair.

Looks like you went with option 4 here.

Trump cultist responses:

1. Fake news!
2. "Silence" doesn't mean kill!
3. How to they know it wasn't doctored?!
4. They're our allies so who cares if they kill US residents?
5. Hillary's emails

Fools! To silence a journalist you use apple pie, not a bone saw!!!
Your reply is as stupid as it is lame. The bone saw supposedly came after.

Interesting.
After torture?
That would mean the supposed torture came after the supposed order to silence him.

So if all this is true, is not not possible that they were using violence to get the guy to be silent and he died of fright, or they went overboard and accidentally killed him in the process? Of course it is possible.

Let me try to explain it better. When Aunt Judy tells Aunt Cindy to tell Uncle Joe to stfu, she probably doesn't mean kill him. But in this case... yeah, gotta be it.

It appears that the CIA has an audio recording between Prince Mohammed and his brother Khaled bin Salman, who is Saudi’s ambassador to the US, in which Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman gave instructions to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible". There's really a lot here to digest. First of all it would be absolute proof of Mohammed bin Salman's guilt in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi but it also uncovers one other fact and that fact is that our CIA was wiretapping the phones of the Saudis. CIA has ‘smoking gun phone call’ linking Saudi crown prince to Jamal Khashoggi killing; Trump still stands by Saudis[/SIZE][/COLOR]

A Turkish newspaper claimed Thursday that the Central Intelligence Agency has heard a "smoking gun phone call" of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with an alleged instruction to "silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible."

The allegation was published in Turkey's Hürriyet Daily News, a well-established newspaper. The claim could not be independently verified by USA TODAY. The CIA could not be reached for comment. It rarely reacts to reports about its activities.

On Thursday, Trump said the crown prince “regretted the death more than I do” and reiterated his position that there was no conclusive evidence tying the crown prince to Khashoggi’s murder.

An arm pf the Turkish gov't, which is in the US doghouse, releases this unverified story, the "free" anti US media eats it up and so do all of you. :eek::spin::rofl

I'm not sorry I couldn't control my mirth. Not for a minute. The eager stupidity displayed by the believers is expected, but still unbelievable. Just incredibly stupid. Thanks for the chuckles.

Why do any of you care about the death of this human garbage? Why? He had no use for any of you. He hated all of you. He got what he deserved. Doesn't make his killers good guys, or bad guys. :lamo

I see. A typical leftist making assumptions they can not back up.

I'm a pro gun fiscally-conservative hawk. But you know that.

Last edited:
An arm pf the Turkish gov't, which is in the US doghouse, releases this unverified story, the "free" anti US media eats it up and so do all of you. :eek::spin::rofl

I'm not sorry I couldn't control my mirth. Not for a minute. The eager stupidity displayed by the believers is expected, but still unbelievable. Just incredibly stupid. Thanks for the chuckles.

Why do any of you care about the death of this human garbage? Why? He had no use for any of you. He hated all of you. He got what he deserved. Doesn't make his killers good guys, or bad guys. :lamo

The CIA has yet to issue an official statement denying this.

I'm a pro gun fiscally-conservative hawk. But you know that.
So, a typical leftist making assumptions they can not back up.

The same why Roosevelt sided with mass murderer Joseph Stalin.

Can we please dispense with that false equivalency? We aren't in a middle of a massive World War. Not yet anyway.

So, a typical leftist making assumptions they can not back up.

On foreign policy, I'm a Saudi apologist.

Don't be ridiculous.

The CIA has yet to issue an official statement denying this.

I still have a stash of Uncle Sam Cereal, the natural laxative.

I don't care. :lamo:spin::mad::monkey

Figures. Just more leftist rhetoric.

For years I've argued against conservatives and republicans (and dems)...

"You gotta understand, you gotta separate the people from the government in looking at this (it's not a democracy). The Saudi government shares anti terrorism intel and conducts joint operations with us. The rest of the region's governments are hostile and actively plotting against us. The Saudis are willing to oversee a gradual social change like the Chinese regime. We walk this one into the 20th century."

Now I gotta listen to how we need to trust the Saudi government?

I know... "leftist". I didn't write that for him.

Our Intelligence agencies were severely corrupted under the non-natural born Citizen named Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. Trump should be cautious with them.

LOL. Nice POE. ;)

But what does this have to do with Trump being the Saudis bottom boy?

Last edited:
So now you acknowledge you are a leftist? Figures.

These days anything to the left of strong fascism is "leftist" in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom