• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Chicago's Black Ghetto

:lamo
He quotes himself, but replies to what I provided.
:doh

You are wrong again. Words have meanings.
In this case a "thug" is a violent person.
Trayvon was acting violently.

It was an accident but you laugh..lol Zimmerman your hero, got his ass whipped by a 17 year old and had to use a gun to win. That is the biggest laugh not my human error.

A fight would imply both sides agreed to it. An attack is one person hitting another person without reason.

Can you provide any evidence that Zimmerman agreed to the fight?

You really think all cops are cowards?

If Martin would have attacked a pólice officer, and that pólice officer had no back up, like he did Zimmerman, he would have been shot just the same.

The cop that killed that student athlete is a coward. A real officer would assess the individual, not put ten bullets in him.

It was an accident but you laugh..lol
Because it was funny.

Zimmerman your hero,
My hero?
Gee, thanks for informing me who my hero is.
Besides being wrong, how many more assumptions do you want to make?

Each time you do, you just show how foolish the thought processes you use are.

got his ass whipped by a 17 year old and had to use a gun to win.
People usually do get ass-whupped when the attack is unexpected. Did not you know that?
Why you rejoice in a young black man youth acting out violently against another human being who didn't deserve it, we probably will never know.
Maybe it is a cultural thing? Is that it?

That is the biggest laugh not my human error.
:naughty
No, your mistake was laughable. Far more funny, and far, far, less serious than a young black man acting out violently against another human.
Sad that you don't realize that.

It was an accident but you laugh..lol Zimmerman your hero, got his ass whipped by a 17 year old and had to use a gun to win. That is the biggest laugh not my human error.

No he was jumped by surprise..(a favorite negro tactic because they are cowards and favor the "sucker punch")...and then St Trayvon of Skittles got exactly what he deserved.

We understand your need to absolve all negroes of wrongdoing. We understand your frustration and racial resentment and jealousy.
It's really not fair for negroes to have to try to meet the standards the rest of us have to meet.

That's why they need their "affirmative action" and quotas and myriad organizations to help them try to keep up with humans. (humans have neanderthal DNA) ...that's why they need to have "protected class" status and special treatment. I'm sure it's frustrating and that's why negro crime and violence are a plague on america.
They can't keep up and they are fed a constant theme of "it's all whiteys fault" by politicians, media and limousine liberals (who don't live anywhere near them and don't have to abide the crime or hatred they harbor against white people) who like to keep the races fighting each other so they can play one side against the other.

History proves that they can't build or even maintain a lasting, civilized society. There are no black run countries that are considered "first world"... Crime in america is predominantly committed by negroes. It's a hard, uncomfortable but true, fact.

No he was jumped by surprise..(a favorite negro tactic because they are cowards and favor the "sucker punch")...and then St Trayvon of Skittles got exactly what he deserved.

We understand your need to absolve all negroes of wrongdoing. We understand your frustration and racial resentment and jealousy.
It's really not fair for negroes to have to try to meet the standards the rest of us have to meet.

That's why they need their "affirmative action" and quotas and myriad organizations to help them try to keep up with humans. (humans have neanderthal DNA) ...that's why they need to have "protected class" status and special treatment. I'm sure it's frustrating and that's why negro crime and violence are a plague on america.
They can't keep up and they are fed a constant theme of "it's all whiteys fault" by politicians, media and limousine liberals (who don't live anywhere near them and don't have to abide the crime or hatred they harbor against white people) who like to keep the races fighting each other so they can play one side against the other.

History proves that they can't build or even maintain a lasting, civilized society. There are no black run countries that are considered "first world"... Crime in america is predominantly committed by negroes. It's a hard, uncomfortable but true, fact.

Out of that dissertation you wrote you had to call me a negro? I know you wouldn't say that to my face.

Out of that dissertation you wrote you had to call me a negro? I know you wouldn't say that to my face. This website may be ran by whites but I know you are a coward and most whites that think like you are cowards I know for a fact if you called any black man in Cali a "negro" you would get socked in your face. You are lucky you get away with it here.

Out of that dissertation you wrote you had to call me a negro? I know you wouldn't say that to my face. This website may be ran by whites but I know you are a coward and most whites that think like you are cowards I know for a fact if you called any black man in Cali a "negro" you would get socked in your face. You are lucky you get away with it here.

Since moderators allowed you to disrespect me peckerwood....I know you hide behind the computer.. Your a coward you cant debate you want to use the n word.

I know for a fact if you called any black man in Cali a "negro" you would get socked in your face.

true, because all black men react to verbal insult with physical violence. :laughat:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

true, because all black men react to verbal insult with physical violence. :laughat:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

True because peckerwoods hide behind computers.

Here is the thing. **** you and every white person that thinks like you. I know your ilke are cowards. You threw the first shot when you guys refer to me as a negro. Moderators dont even correct you. Peckerwood you are a coward.

:laughat: you mad brah? why don't you get some of your frat brahs and come pay me a visit? that is, if you can keep your hands off the hoods of cop cars long enough. :laughat: :lamo :lamo

Here is the thing. **** you and every white person that thinks like you. I know your ilke are cowards. You threw the first shot when you guys refer to me as a negro. Moderators dont even correct you. Peckerwood you are a coward.

I did no such thing. but typical of your ilk....you over-react in a violent manner to every situation. every slightest insult is met with threats of physical violence. and that, my friend, is why people with your mindset are responsible for the bulk of the murders in this country.

Out of that dissertation you wrote you had to call me a negro?

No..I used a term that has been common for centuries for referring to colored people..I think it also means "black" in spanish.

hypersonic said:
I know you wouldn't say that to my face.
Really? Why? Aren't you a negro?
Would you call me a cracker to my face?

hypersonic said:
This website may be ran by whites but I know you are a coward
How do you know who runs it and their race?...and if they are all white or all black, how does that "confirm" to you that I'm a "coward"?

hypersonic said:
and most whites that think like you are cowards
What? anyone who says "negro" is a "coward"?
Are negroes who refer to white people as "crackers" "cowards", too?

hypersonic said:
I know for a fact if you called any black man in Cali a "negro" you would get socked in your face.

That wouldn't be smart..Don't you people ever learn? Remember trayvon when you think you might want to go "sock" a white person in the face. More and more people are finally growing sick and tired of negro crime and violence. Believe that.
I'm not afraid of negroes..Get over yourself.

"Negro" is a valid choice on the U.S. Census for choice of race.
Go "sock them in the face" if you don't like it...

Of course there's the United Negro College Fund..Go "sock them in the face", too, I guess.

(Never mind the fact that there is no United Caucasian College Fund, or Caucasian Legislative Caucus, or Caucasian Entertainment Network, or Caucasian Miss America...because that would be "racist" and all... only negroes are allowed to form groups exclusively specifying membership ONLY by THEIR race...)

hypersonic said:
You are lucky you get away with it here.

"peckerwood" is a racial slur...so is "cracker" and "honky" and "pinky"...etc...."negro" is a valid choice on the U.S. Census for selecting ones' "race" and of course there's also the United Negro College Fund...another valid use of the term...So it obviously can't be a racial slur.

I suppose you want to forbid everyone in the world who speaks spanish from using the word "negro" for the color "black", too...LMAO...Go sock all of them in the face while you're at it.Every single one of them .....hahahahahaha :lol:

Remember trayvon when you think you want to "sock some people in the face", though.

:laughat: you mad brah? why don't you get some of your frat brahs and come pay me a visit? that is, if you can keep your hands off the hoods of cop cars long enough. :laughat: :lamo :lamo

No bro. That time was over. I'd be debating like this in public. I get called a negro in this thread an nothing happens? Hey it is the way of the world.

No bro. That time was over. I'd be debating like this in public. I get called a negro in this thread an nothing happens? Hey it is the way of the world.

please quote where anyone called you a negro.

Perhaps it was. At one time, Chicago had countless jobs, many of them on the Southside and in Northern Indiana. Times changed...but Blacks remained trapped in those dying areas. Whites kept them in there like Nazis enforcing the perimeter around Warsaw.

more liberal crap, they stay because they choose to stay. One can see blacks all over town, they aren't trapped

You are seriously ofended being called a negro? If you were White I could understand that.

Do you also get mad if somebody refers to your male member as a penis or if they refer to that think you tak with as a mouth?

Negro is the correct term of rht race as caucasion is the correct temr for whites.

How could you be ofended by a technical term?

What do you prefer?

You are seriously ofended being called a negro? If you were White I could understand that.

Do you also get mad if somebody refers to your male member as a penis or if they refer to that think you tak with as a mouth?

Negro is the correct term of rht race as caucasion is the correct temr for whites.

How could you be ofended by a technical term?

What do you prefer?

For one my handle is hypersonic, not negro. Two, negro is offensive because it is a term that relates to my skin pigmentation not me as a person. However, judging by your response you cannot very empathetic.

Whoa....you did not just say that? What...is wrong with you dude?? Do you have any scent of a clue how many things are wrong with this post?! Seriously....

Whoa....you did not just say that? What...is wrong with you dude?? Do you have any scent of a clue how many things are wrong with this post?! Seriously....

You're not gonna get a reply, he's banned.

See what I'm saying? Negro?...Lol

Edit: I guess according to Eco moderators banned him.

Last edited:
See what I'm saying? Negro?....yet moderators do nothing.

While probably not just for that, the guy is BANNED - PERMANENTLY. You will never see him here again. What else do you want? Video of the mods exacting revenge on him physically??

While probably not just for that, the guy is BANNED - PERMANENTLY. You will never see him here again. What else do you want? Video of the mods exacting revenge on him physically??

Eco see my edited post.

Back
Top Bottom