• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chances of An Outcry During Biden’s SOTUS Speech Tonight

Will there be an interruption tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No masks tonight!

Masks will no longer be required in the House chamber when President Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union address Tuesday night, a major reversal in the politically controversial policy that reinforces his message that the pandemic is receding and America is getting back to something closer to normal.

On Sunday, the U.S. Capitol's attending physician lifted a mask mandate for lawmakers inside the House chamber just two days before Biden's nationally televised prime-time speech.

View attachment 67377714
So a feeble, senile old man will enter the House chamber, and suddenly they lower the mask requirement. Sounds like an assassination plot. Of course Pelosi is the closest, except she has alcohol on her breath.

That's the best comeback you have for Obama's comeback? :LOL:
I don't care about Obama, I was just expressing my feelings upon seeing that old asshole sitting behind him.

Did you happen to record them doing that?
Screaming at Biden while he was talking about his dead son just might have been worse..

There's a good part of your Party has become classless as hell..

But because now that Trump is your leader, being classless isn't a surprise.. I'm from NY.. I've known about Trump for decades... He's always lacked class and been a terrible person..

Sleep with dogs like Trump, you Trumpsters are going to get fleas...

I did not respond to the poll since it is after the fact. Those that said there would be an outcry were correct because of Laura Boebert's and Marjorie Taylor's Greene attempted shouts over POTUS when he spoke about our military deceased draped in the flag and went on to talk about his son. SO ****EN RUDE but not unexpected from such a classless duo

Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Madison Cawthorn, Matt Gaetz & Paul  Gosar are a Sick, Stupid GOP Squad
I’ll take stupid pictures for $400, Alex
What is a gaggle of ****ing morons
Final answer 😎

I don't care about Obama, I was just expressing my feelings upon seeing that old asshole sitting behind him.
No offense intended, but isn't the entire chamber mostly filled with basically 'old assholes sitting'?

Wow

That warped right wing reality again

You really should change your information sources

Or do you chose information sources that support your warped perspective?
Are you purposely being ironic or are you just that gaslighted?...
Everything is fact!

I mean how can anyone TRY to PRETENT these facts are not accurate?....
Sad state of affairs when people can't even admit to the truth!...

I disagree with your post, I say that President Biden is doing well, I think I speak for all Americans on this.💯
Thank goodness we have President Biden right now, we're lucky. Dodged a very serious bullet in November of '20 imo.
So you you still feel the same after the Speach?

Back
Top Bottom