• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chances of An Outcry During Biden’s SOTUS Speech Tonight

Will there be an interruption tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm with the late Senator Vandenberg (R-MI).... politics stops at the water's edge. Criticize the President all you want where it comes to domestic policy, but you'd better be damned sure you're in the right and he's in the wrong when you criticize him on foreign policy... and that means having a viable alternative policy.

I didn't get to see a list of the cretins the Republicans were going to trot in to attend the Joint Session?

One wonders how Republican legislators who let Trump off the hook for extorting Ukraine can show their faces.

I predicted that January 6 would be boring. We all make well meaning but ultimately bad predictions.

God, I remember watching that on TV and could scarcely believe my eyes.

Some in the GOP may stay home but more because of the "test mandate to get in". Members of the House have to test negative, Senate has an option to be tested.
They tried to set this up as a big deal with Covid announcements, but everyone beat joe to the punch and now he has Ukraine to worry with. If he had handed out stiff, truly stiff sanctions months ago maybe this could have been avoided. Now he is just playing catch up on every issue.

Many legislators are far to busy to take a covid test. Those fund-raising calls don't make themselves.

Had the J6th committee handled out punishment while I wasn’t looking?

They hurt some of our friends on here's feelings by pointing out who the traitorous bastards are...

Some in the GOP may stay home but more because of the "test mandate to get in". Members of the House have to test negative, Senate has an option to be tested.
They tried to set this up as a big deal with Covid announcements, but everyone beat joe to the punch and now he has Ukraine to worry with. If he had handed out stiff, truly stiff sanctions months ago maybe this could have been avoided. Now he is just playing catch up on every issue.
Months ago he was working with other nations to this effect.

And this would not have happened if Trump hadn't started pulling the US out of UN committees with the goal of a total pullout from the EU. And doing the same with NATO, threatening to leave and starting to pull out of bases. Putin was emboldened by Trump's isolationist (and admit it, you supporters were with him on this one) desires. Heck, we have former Trump aides coming out and saying that if Trump had won in 2020, he would've pulled the US out of both organizations entirely...essentially handing over the free world to Putin on a platter.

Perhaps YOU need to so some catching up on reality and not sitting in your bubble of make-believe....

welp looks like the yeses got it and one of the worst congress members cried out, what a discrace

I wonder where you learned the term "witch hunt"? So now the committee is punishing Republicans by investigating Jan 6th? There are 2 GOP members on the committee, you know the ones who don't support Trump and therefore the rest of the GOP sheep are too afraid to participate in the committee due to their being unable to defend themselves against Trump. Just because someone testifies doesn't make it true or false that's the point of an INVESTIGATION. It doesn't help that so many Republicans are afraid to testify, even the GOP members of Congress and many of those who do take the 5th. How come? What are they afraid of, self-incrimination?
The term Witch Hunt was revived by disgraced Republican VP Spiro Agnew when investigations into his bribe taking came to light. He was given a deal to resign pleading guilty to small charges, only because Nixon was hanging on by his fingertips. Otherwise it's believed he would have gone to prison.

It will be find to see how many of them mask up. I fully expect Nancy and Kamaltoe to be wearing masks.

Nope; Nancy was having trouble keeping her teeth in.

Nope; Nancy was having trouble keeping her teeth in.
:) My wife noticed that.

I gather this signals that the pandemic is officially over. YEAH!

If anyone suggested that high school dropout Lauren Boebert would be the one to do it, that person wins a prize.
I think in Fanduels' betting line she would have been -10000 to scream out because, as we're doing now, she earned time on all the news outlets exposing her but she's so damn stupid that she doesn't realize it's negative press and nor will the people who vote for her...

I think in Fanduels' betting line she would have been -10000 to scream out because, as we're doing now, she earned time on all the news outlets exposing her but she's so damn stupid that she doesn't realize it's negative press and nor will the people who vote for her...

The people who vote for the high school dropout are too stupid to know anything besides tits and guns. And she has both.

If anyone suggested that high school dropout Lauren Boebert would be the one to do it, that person wins a prize.
Did you read MTG's comments? What a vile disgusting piece of shit she is.

Last edited:
she got a pretty mouth...
so inviting and welcoming...
-peace

1646247030154.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom