• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chances of An Outcry During Biden’s SOTUS Speech Tonight

Will there be an interruption tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems some do not what to be brought together. What specific action has Biden done to keep you from supporting the US.

Maybe we need to hear more of LetsGoTrump. :unsure:
I'd counter with, what specific actions has Biden done to bring the nation together ... to unify us like he promised?

I hope so ... if only the Republicans could tear up the script in the background .. C'mon Mr. Unity .. bring it to us ... Let's go Brandon!!
Such a shame that elections have consequences.

I didn't say I disagreed with anything. However, Ol'Slo Joe doesn't have the ability to do what needs to be done, nor the spine.

OBTW, Biden had nothing to do with getting "NATO together". That was done individually out of self preservation, because those NATO states know they will be next.
You dodged answering what you would do differently? C'mon simple question what would you do?

It seems like you do not understand diplomacy and what our State Department does. Do you know how hard it is to get 30 countries to mutually agree to sanctions that will hurt them too? It's never been done before, I think, since the creation of NATO.

No masks tonight!

Masks will no longer be required in the House chamber when President Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union address Tuesday night, a major reversal in the politically controversial policy that reinforces his message that the pandemic is receding and America is getting back to something closer to normal.

On Sunday, the U.S. Capitol's attending physician lifted a mask mandate for lawmakers inside the House chamber just two days before Biden's nationally televised prime-time speech.

View attachment 67377714

Awesome news!!

Thank You Mister President!!!!!

im-all-for-that-im-all-in.gif

Had the J6th committee handled out punishment while I wasn’t looking?
Who have they punished or passed judgment on to date? You're the one who is writing BS as if punishments have been issued or conclusions announced. Sounds like you're against investigating Jan 6th to find out what really happened? BTW - the committee has no authority to charge anyone with anything. The most they can do is refer people to the DOJ. You're against that?

I guess the bigger question for you is do you think that Jan 6th was nothing? Did you miss the 140+ police officers who were injured? Are you against finding out if there was an organized effort to stop the legitimate acceptance of the electoral votes by state by a mob of rioters who stormed the US Capitol?
Since the 1/6 House Committee is playing to the court of public opinion, the 'punishment' has been the one sided, politically biased, media coverage and the ginned up fauxrage it was designed to create. 1/6 being nothing? No, it was what it was, a protest that got out of hand and turned into a riot. The majority of the DOJ charges filed reflect exactly that, and not what the political left constantly tries to make it.
(cont.)

(cont.)

Lets we forget.
Question: What does all this have in common?

Answer: Spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...and lies...with no other purpose than to give the media a slew of talking points.

btw, the same group that orchestrated the hit job on a Supreme Court nominee is controlling this hit job on American citizens.

Sometimes pictures are worth thousands of words. Seeing former DOJ official David Laufman show up at Nancy Pelosi’s J6 Committee hearing explains the pantomime.​
David Laufman is seen below sitting behind committee witness Michael Fanone. Laufman was the DOJ-NSD official who interviewed Hillary Clinton during the fraudulent FBI Clinton email investigation of 2016; Laufman quit the DOJ and started working for Lawfare. Laufman then represented Monica McLean, the best FBI friend of Christine Blasey Ford who helped write the letter to Dianne Feinstein during their effort to block Justice Kavanaugh for SCOTUS Judge.​
Monica McLean was busted by Senator Grassley for witness tampering; and then hired “beach friend” David Laufman to avoid legal trouble. {Go Deep Here and Go Deep Here}.​
What does Laufman showing up at another political pantomime disguised as a hearing tell us?​
It tells us the same Lawfare crew is producing, directing and writing the script for democrats again. The cast of characters, vis-a-vis witnesses, are different; however, the script is exactly the same. This is what they do. This is all political theater, written, directed and produced for public consumption. Nothing more.​

Any questions?

The 1/6 House Committee is nothing more than a political witch hunt strictly for political purposes, and nothing more.

No masks tonight!

Masks will no longer be required in the House chamber when President Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union address Tuesday night, a major reversal in the politically controversial policy that reinforces his message that the pandemic is receding and America is getting back to something closer to normal.

On Sunday, the U.S. Capitol's attending physician lifted a mask mandate for lawmakers inside the House chamber just two days before Biden's nationally televised prime-time speech.

View attachment 67377714

Yep, “the science” suddenly changed (yet again). ;)

(cont.)

Lets we forget.

The 1/6 House Committee is nothing more than a political witch hunt strictly for political purposes, and nothing more.

My god. You've sold out your own nation for your Reality TeeVee Messiah. Thats sick imo.

😧😧😧🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

SOTUS Tonight
Option 3 may be silent, but it's still a protest of events.

Depending how you're using the word "outcry", it might be one.

I would like to think that everyone at the Capitol will be on their best and most adult behavior.

I wouldn't put any money on it (looking your way here BUTTHOLE CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS), but lets hope that at least these idiots can behave for 90 minutes.

I'd counter with, what specific actions has Biden done to bring the nation together ... to unify us like he promised?
Interesting way to answer my question of " What specific action has Biden done to keep you from supporting the US?."

- Generally, when someone answers a question with a question means they have nothing to answer with.

/sarcasm on
To answer your question Biden has unified the country by having the majority of people not like him.:devilish:
/sarcasm off

"You see, you can't please everyone
So you got to please yourself"
r. nelson

SOTUS Tonight
Well he's going to have to lie about everything so he doesn't look the cluster F he is !

He's said: I'm gonna close down the Virus not the Nation!
He would do a far better job then Trump on covid deaths, but more have died under Biden, and the Vaxx existed when Biden start!
He authored the greatest military F'up in US history, or at least in the las 4 decades ( a few months in).
All his records are Bad, like highest inflation rate,
Highest Gas prices,
biggest boarder crisis in US HISTORY !!!!..
presided over the GREATEST European aggression since WWII!
Highest Crime rate since the 90's
And the first president to be installed by a Coup!

The only people he's help are Big Pharma, the rich, illegals, criminals, and people who can't figure out what gender they are!

Let's go Brandon!

Attachments

• LGB.JPG
    LGB.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 10
Well he's going to have to lie about everything so he doesn't look the cluster F he is !

He would do a far better job then Trump on covid deaths, but more have died under Biden, and the Vaxx existed whne Biden start!
He authored the greatest military F'up in US history, or at least in the las 4 decades ( a few months in).
Highest Gas prices,

The only people he's help are Big Pharma, the rich, illegals, criminals, and people who can't figure out what gender they are!

Let's go Brandon!

I disagree with your post, I say that President Biden is doing well, I think I speak for all Americans on this.💯
Thank goodness we have President Biden right now, we're lucky. Dodged a very serious bullet in November of '20 imo.

Option 3 may be silent, but it's still a protest of events.

Depending how you're using the word "outcry", it might be one.
How 'progressive'! Even 'silence' is some sort of microaggression and protest. :rolleyes:
Nothing but absolute subjugation and fealty to liberal / progressive / Democrat ideology is sufficient to you, is it?

How 'progressive'! Even 'silence' is some sort of microaggression and protest. :rolleyes:
Nothing but absolute subjugation and fealty to liberal / progressive / Democrat ideology is sufficient to you, is it?
I was asking/commenting on how the OP was using the word outcry.

But if you want to infer a bunch of stuff based on your own wishes for what I meant, go ahead.
You only harm yourself.

I wonder where you learned the term "witch hunt"? So now the committee is punishing Republicans by investigating Jan 6th? There are 2 GOP members on the committee, you know the ones who don't support Trump and therefore the rest of the GOP sheep are too afraid to participate in the committee due to their being unable to defend themselves against Trump. Just because someone testifies doesn't make it true or false that's the point of an INVESTIGATION. It doesn't help that so many Republicans are afraid to testify, even the GOP members of Congress and many of those who do take the 5th. How come? What are they afraid of, self-incrimination?

I was asking/commenting on how the OP was using the word outcry.

But if you want to infer a bunch of stuff based on your own wishes for what I meant, go ahead.
You only harm yourself.
So nothing from you as to defending your post. OK. Good to know.

He would do a far better job then Trump on covid deaths, but more have died under Biden, and the Vaxx existed when Biden start!
Highest Gas prices,

Let's go Brandon!

Wow

That warped right wing reality again

You really should change your information sources

Or do you chose information sources that support your warped perspective?

I'll watch and find out. I haven't watched one in five years. Listening to the orange pulp talk about how great he is never appealed to me.

Back
Top Bottom