• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Reports information show no real differences between Common Flu and Covid 19

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
All comparison data from CDC reports .
Be careful :- healthy children are more at risk from Flu ( CDC information )than from Covid

Same disease definition
Same disease symptoms
Same possible complications -- Long Flu and Long Covid
Same diseases complications
Same outcome -- fatality risk

Compliance Gullibles are deeply entrained to believe a different consensus narrative .
Their problem is that the official data in no way supports what is really their Conspiracy Theory .
And the problem with trying to label Vernon unreliable or worse is that he only talks CDC published work . So attempted messenger shooting in itself invalidates nothing .

Come on Compliance Gullibles , get this taken down . This truth really hurts .It screws you .Your MSM world falls to pieces .

Play time ca 8.00 minutes

"Watch this denier video I found" ≠ the CDC says X,Y, or Z.

Perhaps link to an actual CDC publication/announcement saying that COVID is the flu. You can't. But try. Because this is stupid.

Spanish Flu: ~675,000 US deaths.
COVID-19: ~537,000 US deaths to date and rising (for 29.6m cases, est)

Meanwhile, per the CDC, way more people get the flu each year and way way way WAY WAY WAY less die from it:

ie, 2018-2019: 36m estimated cases, 34,000 deaths, for the normal flu.

OP is deadly propaganda.

Who thought Limbaugh would be reincarnated so quickly and into an already existing person. Metaphysics is weird.

Be careful :- healthy children are more at risk from Flu ( CDC information )than from Covid

Same disease definition
Same disease symptoms

Compliance Gullibles are deeply entrained to believe a different consensus narrative .
Their problem is that the official data in no way supports what is really their Conspiracy Theory .
And the problem with trying to label Vernon unreliable or worse is that he only talks CDC published work . So attempted messenger shooting in itself invalidates nothing .

Come on Compliance Gullibles , get this taken down . This truth really hurts .It screws you .Your MSM world falls to pieces .

CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. CDC reports death associated with covid during 2019 through 2021 to date @ 536,917.... So you were saying?

Last edited:
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. CDC reports death associated with covid during 2019 through 2021 @ 536,917.... So you were saying?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a ducks, it's a Trumpist!

"Watch this denier video I found" ≠ the CDC says X,Y, or Z.

Perhaps link to an actual CDC publication/announcement saying that COVID is the flu. You can't. But try. Because this is stupid.Spanish Flu: ~675,000 US deaths.
COVID-19: ~537,000 US deaths to date and rising (for 29.6m cases, est)Meanwhile, per the CDC, way more people get the flu each year and way way way WAY WAY WAY less die from it:
ie, 2018-2019: 36m estimated cases, 34,000 deaths, for the normal flu.
OP is deadly propagand

You confirm you are a CT , not having the sense to watch what you are conditioned to pre-judge or even read the OP .
Silly Billy .

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a ducks, it's a Trumpist!

That is even more dense a comment .

A discussion forum not a virtual toilet wall for kids to scribble on .

That is even more dense a comment .

A discussion forum not a virtual toilet wall for kids to scribble on .

But you are the one throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

you silly billy :)

This is from people , some who claim , that they get info from MSM outfits like NYT , Wa Po , Economist , Guardian etc . I trust nobody will ever mention the lowest of the low , CNN and BBC .

And then want to trash Vernon who quotes verbatim from the Fake narrative source itself --- CDC .

But once a Gullible , always one I guess .

P.S. Must go . Need to change my trousers after seeing I was a Trumpist . Buddy Holly : That'll be the Day .

You confirm you are a CT , not having the sense to watch what you are conditioned to pre-judge or even read the OP .
Silly Billy .
The actual stats being what they are, renders your video pointless because it is obviously attempting to skew the actual numbers to fit a false narrative.

And she claims to be a doctor :rolleyes:

Silly Billy .

I am afraid to report that I am, in fact, not a conspiracy theory. I am a person posting anonymously on the internet, and my post said that your post was stupid bullshit. I demonstrated so with an actual link to something the CDC said, something you cannot do.

Same disease definition
Same disease symptoms

Is it "truth" though? Where are the peer reviewed studies and widespread use of this data? You complain about "Complaince Gullibles" yet ignore the fact that sites like the one you linked thrive off the clicks of "Convenient Gullibles".
🤭

The actual stats being what they are, renders your video pointless because it is obviously attempting to skew the actual numbers to fit a false narrative.

A true Conspiracy Theorist . But I knew this before I opened the thread -- not you in particular , but in general .
Just wanted to watch prejudiced Compliance Gullibles in action .

No CG will watch the video ( not a single number in it from memory ) because it undermines evetryhing you have been fed and now breathe .
Just picked you by chance for this .
One other lunatic thought that being a messenger for this thread equated to me being a Trumpist . Takes some believing . ROFL .

Is it "truth" though? Where are the peer reviewed studies and widespread use of this data? You complain about "Complaince Gullibles" yet ignore the fact that sites like the one you linked thrive off the clicks of "Convenient Gullibles".
🤭
All you are saying is that you did not watch .
The studies are the CDCs own words . How do you peer review their reports ? You just invented your post to try and look clever . Failed .
Silly Billy

All you are saying is that you did not watch .

Your link was just to the main page and not the video you cited.

The studies are the CDCs own words . How do you peer review their reports ? You just invented your post to try and look clever . Failed .
Silly Billy

Anyone can take information and misrepresent it, so simply stating a video citing the CDC doesn't make the claims in the video accurate right from the start. You see misrepresentation of data on this forum alone, where posters cherry pick information to make their claim while omitting other data sets which are problematic.

Silly Billy .
It would help if you were competent enough to link to the actual video. I saw one from that crank - doctors and nurses giving vaccine will be tried as WAR CRIMINALS!!! which sounded bad. Glad I'm not a nurse or doctor!!

Anyway, if you want to link to the CDC data, do it. In the meantime, we can all look at the deaths figures from CDC and see COVID was nothing at all like 'the flu.' So I have no idea who you think is gullible enough to believe the BS you're posting.

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.59.55 PM.png

A true Conspiracy Theorist . But I knew this before I opened the thread -- not you in particular , but in general .

No CG will watch the video ( not a single number in it from memory ) because it undermines evetryhing you have been fed and now breathe .
One other lunatic thought that being a messenger for this thread equated to me being a Trumpist . Takes some believing . ROFL .
Which denier video do you want us to watch? The moron "Vernon" had several linked on that page - none of them the one you're apparently talking about. Don't blame us for your own incompetence, or for not being able to give any data or links to support the premise.

Monica, I read the stats. The CDC isn't shy about posting their numbers. So, when you start a thread entitled: "CDC Reports information show no real differences between Common Flu and Covid 19". Its easy enough to confirm that the stats you claim to be valid, are actually skewed to fit a predetermined narrative. Furthermore, I don't research stats by watching partisan and/or conspiracy theorist videos. The fact that you see these types of videos as viable resources is comical, at best.

Last edited:
Monica, I read the stats. The CDC isn't shy about posting their numbers. So, when you start a thread entitled: "CDC Reports information show no real differences between Common Flu and Covid 19". Its easy enough to confirm that the stats you claim to be valid, are actually skewed to fit a predetermined narrative. Furthermore, I don't research stats by watching partisan and/or conspiracy theorist videos.

You did not watch the video . Your comments guarantee that .
There are no stats in the video . Not one from memory . You are all guessing and making up things to tell me how clever you are not .

I am off to take the cat for a walk in the park .

Back
Top Bottom