• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC Reports information show no real differences between Common Flu and Covid 19

You did not watch the video . Your comments guarantee that .
There are no stats in the video . Not one from memory . You are all guessing and making up things to tell me how clever you are not .

I am off to take the cat for a walk in the park .
Which video?

You're OP opening line: "All comparison data from CDC reports." What data?

You did not watch the video . Your comments guarantee that .
There are no stats in the video . Not one from memory . You are all guessing and making up things to tell me how clever you are not .

I am off to take the cat for a walk in the park .
Unlike you, I don't rely on guess work or gossip nor innuendo. Just VERIFIABLE facts. You should try it for a change... You know... Instead of whatever this thread is.

This is from people , some who claim , that they get info from MSM outfits like NYT , Wa Po , Economist , Guardian etc . I trust nobody will ever mention the lowest of the low , CNN and BBC .

And then want to trash Vernon who quotes verbatim from the Fake narrative source itself --- CDC .

But once a Gullible , always one I guess .

P.S. Must go . Need to change my trousers after seeing I was a Trumpist . Buddy Holly : That'll be the Day .
I have a serious question . What's with , the space before punctuation ? Like that . Or , that .

I've seen the sovereign citizens do some weird things with sentence structure and the like and it means something to them . Was wondering if there's something there , or if it's just a quirk of Q fans , or something else . Very strange , but it's consistently strange . Hard to do for me .

You confirm you are a CT , not having the sense to watch what you are conditioned to pre-judge or even read the OP .
Silly Billy .
The only conditioning here is yours and your apparent addiction to conspiracy nutters and their idiotic videos about "bio weapons", "gene therapy" and global "mind-control" schemes. Listen to yourself and hear how ridiculous you sound.

Which video?

You're OP opening line: "All comparison data from CDC reports." What data?
You won't get an answer because 'she'* has none; just pronouncements and assertions with no basis in reality. CT cultists don't like being challenged with facts, and any challenges are met with variations on, 'well they would say that, wouldn't they'. There are de-programming therapies available to these psychologically damaged individuals...

*I note a distinct similarity in posting style to a male poster who also revels in posting disinformation and who appears to have vanished around the same time 'Monica' appeared...

Last edited:
The only conditioning here is yours and your apparent addiction to conspiracy nutters and their idiotic videos about "bio weapons", "gene therapy" and global "mind-control" schemes. Listen to yourself and hear how ridiculous you sound.
You get so Angry when you are repeatedly found totally wanting ;
The bio weapon theory details were made public years ago . Nano technology is decades old . Get up to speed .You never did check Lieber's work at Harvard . Lazy .

Gene therapy is a simple fact -- I cannot cure your Cognitive Dissonance at a distance old timer .See WHO and the Vaccine producers of the gene therapies themselves. Lazy for not educating yourself .

Mind Control became officially active in the year of the inception of the CIA . MK Ultra is the project that even people as remote as you should be aware and which the Church Committee reported on . The last 40 years have produced huge further developments -- far too complex and cutting edge for you .Would give you bad dreams .

Time to do some homework and research old timer and read less of your Fake News publications and concentrate on fact finding . There's a new world out there Mr Angry .

You get so Angry when you are repeatedly found totally wanting ;
The bio weapon theory details were made public years ago . Nano technology is decades old . Get up to speed .You never did check Lieber's work at Harvard . Lazy .

Gene therapy is a simple fact -- I cannot cure your Cognitive Dissonance at a distance old timer .See WHO and the Vaccine producers of the gene therapies themselves. Lazy for not educating yourself .

Mind Control became officially active in the year of the inception of the CIA . MK Ultra is the project that even people as remote as you should be aware and which the Church Committee reported on . The last 40 years have produced huge further developments -- far too complex and cutting edge for you .Would give you bad dreams .

Time to do some homework and research old timer and read less of your Fake News publications and concentrate on fact finding . There's a new world out there Mr Angry .
Sorry love, you're full of it. Reality doesn't hurt. Try it sometime; you'll feel a whole lot better.

Back
Top Bottom