• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC mask mandate for travelers struck down by federal judge

You think someone deemed "Not Qualified" by the ABA is in the ball?
I think the ABA has its own agenda.

Regardless, your question doesn't answer mine.

The new Variant of Covid is spreading among many countries, Japan, China and many others. I think it's a bad decision.
You know, those types of Variants don't get from Japan or wherever by walking across the oceans. They kinda' need help. :(
If it gets bad here the CDC will recommend it and the airlines will probably take their suggestion.

I will continue to live my life, including travel, wearing a mask when i feel its appropriate.

I don't need the goverment to tell me common sense. Anyone who applauds this judges decision deserves covid.
Why? Because it gives them the opportunity to continue to live their lives, including travel, wearing a mask when they feel it's appropriate?

I will continue to live my life, including travel, wearing a mask when i feel its appropriate.
Is someone telling you that you can't?

Anyone who applauds this judges decision deserves covid.
"I hope anyone who reads the statutory authority of the CDC differently than I do gets sick and possibly dies!"

Real winner opinion, friend.

Probably a far right wing judge.

lol

Despite that they have long ranked nominees, now they have their own agenda.

What a ****ing retarded, stupid, weak, cowardly excuse.
So... this is your answer to my question?

Is someone telling you that you can't?

"I hope anyone who reads the statutory authority of the CDC differently than I do gets sick and possibly dies!"

Real winner opinion, friend.
Oh please... Stop clutching your pearls 🙄

You were dishonest in your answer to me,
Uh, no.

why do you feel you are so privileged to my response?
You were the one who inserted yourself into my dialog with another poster with some unrelated garbage. If you've got nothing relevant to say, why bother saying anything at all?

Uh, no.

You were the one who inserted yourself into my dialog with another poster with some unrelated garbage. If you've got nothing relevant to say, why bother saying anything at all?
Uh, yes. You made a dipshit deflection. Perhaps stay away from dipshit arguments, if ever you could manage it.

You didn't ask me a question, I asked you one. Is someone unqualified for a position on the ball?

Noticed you've been doing cartwheels ever since to avoid addressing anything of note.

Weak, spineless, cowardly arguments.

Yes, unrelated. I didn't notice anything in the opinion about the border. Feel free to drop a cite here if I missed it.

LMAO.. Was that part of the lawsuit? The point is, this federal judge just gave everything to those who support ending title 42... Be careful what you wish for...

Trick Question? Under the statutory authority of Title 42?

Did the Trump administration comply with the notice and comments requirements of the APA? Doesn't matter, this federal judge just gave those who want to end title 42 all the ammo they need...

LMAO.. Was that part of the lawsuit? The point is, this federal judge just gave everything to those who support ending title 42... Be careful what you wish for...
No no, it's only good if it's against the Democrats. If this precedent comes back against Republicans, then it's wrong.

Because without a mask mandate we're all gonna die!

The mandate was ending soon and now this judge has given the path to defend ending title 42...

LMAO.. Was that part of the lawsuit?
I don't think so, which is why I said it was unrelated and did not get mentioned in the opinion.

Did the Trump administration comply with the notice and comments requirements of the APA? Doesn't matter, this federal judge just gave those who want to end title 42 all the ammo they need...
Good luck with that.

She was appointed by Trump. Isn't it time for one of the many posters who say "An Obama appointed activist judge" to come running in here and say that?
But this judge wasn't appointed by Obama, so we can't do that.

I don't think so, which is why I said it was unrelated and did not get mentioned in the opinion.

Good lord... Is this more of the Alaska made up law? It wasn't mentioned because it wasn't being litigated.. This federal judge was trying to limit the public display of her idiocy...

Back
Top Bottom