• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Carlson again reminds why he should never be listened to

RaleBulgarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Never served one single day in our military, Tucker Carlson, says pregnant service members are “a mockery of the U.S. Military”.

“During his Tuesday evening Fox News show, Carlson mocked the military for its policies regarding pregnant female service members.

"So we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits," Carlson said. "Pregnant women are going to fight our wars. It's a mockery of the U.S. military."

Carlson is a disgrace.

Oh but he is a darling of the right. Some here simply salivate on the thoughts of hearing what he has to say each night........'splains a lot.

Never served one single day in our military, Tucker Carlson, says pregnant service members are “a mockery of the U.S. Military”.

“During his Tuesday evening Fox News show, Carlson mocked the military for its policies regarding pregnant female service members.

"So we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits," Carlson said. "Pregnant women are going to fight our wars. It's a mockery of the U.S. military."

Carlson is a disgrace.
Most people in the military are not grunts. They are in some form of support positions for those grunts. If Tucker Carlson ever served he would know this.

Carlson is a disgrace.
Dude is yet another in the long line of terrible people.

He's merely telling his listeners what they want to hear. He's selling a product.

Carlson is a disgrace.
The wretched little troll got told all about himself by a 20+ year USMC vet:

Oh, so Carlson said something stupid, insulting and un-American, in order to get attention and try to pwn the libs? Must be Wednesday.

Carlson is a disgrace.
He is a limp dick little shit who could not make it one day in our military. I come from a military family, may father and 8 of his children including me also served. My sister died in the military, she was an arms control officer and a damn good one. That little piss ant should just keep his mouth shut about something he knows nothing about. Until he puts on the uniform and goes into action, just keep his stupid "ideas" to himself.

Most people in the military are not grunts. They are in some form of support positions for those grunts. If Tucker Carlson ever served he would know this.
We are all part of the same team. Disrespecting any of us is disrespecting all of us.

I only wish that Carlson would make a comment like that in the presence of a group of active service members or vets. He would be educated very quickly.

I only wish that Carlson would make a comment like that in the presence of a group of active service members or vets. He would be educated very quickly.
He never would. He is a coward who hides behind a camera spewing his hatred which is eagerly consumed by many who thrive on hatred and lies.

Dude is yet another in the long line of terrible people.
If he has kids, I wonder how embarrassed they must feel. Probably not at all because they have likely already been indoctrinated to Carlson’s POV. Sad.

Carlson is a disgrace.

What part do you disagree with? This may be the first time I agree the piece of shit.

and

why should military experience be a qualifier for offering an opinion?

What part do you disagree with? This may be the first time I agree the piece of shit.

and

Everyone can have an opinion but he has no idea how the military works. You can watch Full Metal Jacket a hundred times but unless you were that boot you just don't undertand what it was like.

As Lisa said above " Most people in the military are not grunts ". I served during the Vietnam Conflict but did not step one foot on Vietnam soil.

Carlson is a disgrace.
The funny thing is the guy whose defense in a civil trial was that "no reasonable person would believe a word ****er Carlson says" manages to be the host of the leading show on crappy Fox News. That tells me all I need to know about the ignorance of Right Wingers in the USA.

Oh, so Carlson said something stupid, insulting and un-American, in order to get attention and try to pwn the libs? Must be Wednesday.
Proud Trumpsters like yourself (especially those who have never served) are the ones who should be upset with Carlson for his shitty, arrogant ignorant comments about any service members.

You folks are supposed to be the “real patriots”, right?

Everyone can have an opinion but he has no idea how the military works. You can watch Full Metal Jacket a hundred times but unless you were that boot you just don't undertand what it was like.

As Lisa said above " Most people in the military are not grunts ". I served during the Vietnam Conflict but did not step one foot on Vietnam soil.

OK, so you are saying that if a women is not in combat, which 90% of soldiers are not (i looked it up just teh other day) that none of Tuckers remarks have any validity. I think you make a good point. Still, I do not see why military experience is any part of this discussion. It's not hard to imagine a 8 month pregnant women in the trenches. I don't see how sitting behind a military desk gives one greater insight.

He's merely telling his listeners what they want to hear. He's selling a product.
Starting a culture war inside our military can't be described as selling a product. It's bad for our national security. Carlson is as repugnant as Trump is, if not worse. He owes the women in the armed forces an apology followed by a resignation. He is a complete moron.

Proud Trumpsters like yourself (especially those who have never served) are the ones who should be upset with Carlson for his shitty, arrogant ignorant comments about any service members.

You may have misread that tone.

Take a step back man. He was agreeing with you.

The thing to remember about Tucker and his listeners: He’s said such utterly stupid and moronic stuff in the past that he HAS to keep getting stupider in order to keep their attention. We’re not exactly talking about a MENSA society here who can see nuance in things.

Seems like its been a long time since anyone here has posted any commentary from Fox News that is intended to be taken seriously.

Women strengthen the military, they don't weaken it like Carlson claimed. Two of the best leaders I personally served under were women. Since they're a valuable military asset, it makes sense to make any appropriate and necessary accommodations, such as having sound policies for pregnant soldiers and sailors.

Having never served himself, how the hell should he know what is and is not good for the military? His opinion isn't worth shit. He's entitled to be wrong and everyone else is entitled to call him out for being wrong.

Seems like its been a long time since anyone here has posted any commentary from Fox News that is intended to be taken seriously.
Unfortunately, after watching the clip twice, I believe he was serious. That's what makes him and all the scumbag right wing commentators so dangerous. To me, if they new how divisive and hurtful a statement like that was, they wouldn't say it.

I would love to see a young female army PFC kick his a**. She would make him cry in the first 5 seconds. He's a cowardly pus** that has no business with a platform like that. He's literally dangerous.

The wretched little troll got told all about himself by a 20+ year USMC vet:

He has more stripes than Tony The Tiger. He has to be Sgt Major of the Corps.

What part do you disagree with?
"Pregnant women are going to fight our wars. It's a mockery of the U.S. military”.

They aren’t. Never have been.
Actually, those who have no experience of their own are in no position to judge the value and contributions made by those who choose to serve their country and create families simultaneously.

Most of us had it a lot easier than our female counterparts when it came to building families while serving our country.

Back
Top Bottom