• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can John Kelly corroborate Trump's alleged 'losers' statement about the troops?

Can Kelly corroborate? If yes, what next? Multi choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, we know he hated McCain, but there is no evidence that he hates the military or thinks they are suckers. The press should not publish stories like these if the accusers are not willing to come forward. This is just a hit piece. And there is no reason to believe the word of someone not willing to put his name on his accusations.
Actually given his past record of lying to them while evidence shows he not only didn't give us (I was still in at the time) the only raise in 10 years, but he also wanted to give us a lower raise that year than suggested by the formula used in such decisions but Congress put forth a higher one.

The President and Military Pay Raises - FactCheck.org

Had Trump had his way, we would have gotten a lower raise than that put forward, yet he brags to troops all the time that he helped them. That does in fact suggest he believes military members are simply going to take him at his word, be suckers, fall for his lies.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter...except to useful idiots...if a person "could plausibly" say anything. What matters is...did the person say it?

With this issue...nobody actually knows.

Everybody knows. Some just refuse to deal with it because of their emotional investment in a broken individual.

Is there anything that Trump's followers here would accept as evidence, other than a video with his own words?
And if by chance, they found a video with him uttering those exact quotes, they would just 100% dismiss it as no big deal.

I want proof. There is no question both parties will lie and say anything to regain power. They have done it.

I want proof. There is no question both parties will lie and say anything to regain power. They have done it.

If it is proven trump said this will you vote for him?

Everybody knows. Some just refuse to deal with it because of their emotional investment in a broken individual.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

If it is proven trump said this will you vote for him?

Every one who died in these senseless wars was a loser. Having your life cut short at 18 is not a win. The fact is there are no winners in war. Everyone is a loser. It is sad we are forced to participate. I think that is what the president was trying to convey. If we can avoid war it needs to be done.

As for voting for leaders that depends on his policies. I do not vote for a president because of what they say in private to friends. I vote for their leadership ability and the policies they are trying to accomplish for the people. If I only voted for the perfect person there is no need to even vote. That person does not exist.

Every one who died in these senseless wars was a loser. Having your life cut short at 18 is not a win. The fact is there are no winners in war. Everyone is a loser. It is sad we are forced to participate. I think that is what the president was trying to convey. If we can avoid war it needs to be done.

As for voting for leaders that depends on his policies. I do not vote for a president because of what they say in private to friends. I vote for their leadership ability and the policies they are trying to accomplish for the people. If I only voted for the perfect person there is no need to even vote. That person does not exist.

That is simply disgusting. I guess you believe these heroes were suckers too.

Absolutely disgraceful

That is simply disgusting. I guess you believe these heroes were suckers too.

Absolutely disgraceful

No they weren't suckers. They are dead and everything they had to live for is lost for ever. So you think all the men and women who died in war are winners. You think dying in senseless wars is something to look forward to? You think I want my child to die in a senseless war? They were used by our leaders and sacrificed like pawns on a chessboard. All because political parties want power just the same as the 2 parties in our country. We are headed down that road. You can see it in the hate expressed all across this country.

No they weren't suckers. They are dead and everything they had to live for is lost for ever. So you think all the men and women who died in war are winners. You think dying in senseless wars is something to look forward to? You think I want my child to die in a senseless war? They were used by our leaders and sacrificed like pawns on a chessboard. All because political parties want power just the same as the 2 parties in our country. We are headed down that road. You can see it in the hate expressed all across this country.

People like you would have buckled to Hitler. You are the Neville Chamberlains of the world

Not every war is just. But no one who dies in battle is a loser or a sucker.

The mere idea is absolutely disgusting.

Except to trumpers

I don't believe there has been a President in US History who has suffered the kind of Media antipathy at this level; where we find it very hard to know what is fact, what is fiction, and what is just opinion.

But if there is a FACTUAL basis that we, the audience, can examine for ourselves? Then and ONLY then can we make an informed decision.

Meanwhile, the MSM aided by anti-Administration elements in government service and Congress have given little reason to be trusted. Not when it comes to what is true and what is just political character assassination.

It is not at all difficult to know what is fact and what is fiction. I think your trouble is finding facts you like.

People like you would have buckled to Hitler. You are the Neville Chamberlains of the world

Not every war is just. But no one who dies in battle is a loser or a sucker.

The mere idea is absolutely disgusting.

Except to trumpers

No war is just. It is not the way to resolve an issue. The people forced to do battle to stop aggressors and are killed have lost. They have lost their life. I don't consider myself a winner when someone puts a bullet in my head and kills me.

No war is just. It is not the way to resolve an issue. The people forced to do battle to stop aggressors and are killed have lost. They have lost their life. I don't consider myself a winner when someone puts a bullet in my head and kills me.

You are not speaking german or Japanese right now.

Thank a soldier

another Trumpet disrespects Americas fallen.

good god, what awful humans trumpists are

That is a partisan assertion...in fact it is clear "assumption bias" to claim everyone who continues to support the current administration is "deaf" to facts.

The problem is, the only "facts" we have been presented and allegedly "confirmed" are that one or more "anonymous" current or former government staffers have alleged a series of anti-military statements to the President.

We already have experience with both MSM anti-Administration propaganda disinformation efforts, AND a slew of "current and former" government officials alleging all sorts of bad things about Trump.

Few (if any) have ever been factually verified, and simply remain allegations. Some may even have been made up under the guise of such "anonymous sources" by the "reporters."

I don't believe there has been a President in US History who has suffered the kind of Media antipathy at this level; where we find it very hard to know what is fact, what is fiction, and what is just opinion.

But if there is a FACTUAL basis that we, the audience, can examine for ourselves? Then and ONLY then can we make an informed decision.

Meanwhile, the MSM aided by anti-Administration elements in government service and Congress have given little reason to be trusted. Not when it comes to what is true and what is just political character assassination.

This is what happens when you hit the ground lying.......from day one. Best to keep a bit of credibility capital, in case it is ever needed.

NSF!

You are not speaking german or Japanese right now.

Thank a soldier

I do. I was a soldier. I served my country. I do not look at being killed in the line of duty as winning. It is the ultimate loss.

I do. I was a soldier. I served my country. I do not look at being killed in the line of duty as winning. It is the ultimate loss.

Are soldiers who died in combat losers and suckers?

Just say it

only the last couple years... only since I have lived under Trump's America. The new world ****hole.

You are right about our country becoming a 3rd world **** hole. That is what happens when you let too many losers sneak in. They do the same to this country as they did to their country. Trump is the solution. It is the left turning our cities into a Beirut. It is the left that shut down our country destroying the economy. Well that is unless they are catering to Pelosi then the rules don't apply.

You are right about our country becoming a 3rd world **** hole. That is what happens when you let too many losers sneak in. They do the same to this country as they did to their country. Trump is the solution. It is the left turning our cities into a Beirut. It is the left that shut down our country destroying the economy. Well that is unless they are catering to Pelosi then the rules don't apply.

Trump turned us into a ****hole, he is president. We were great 4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom