• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can John Kelly corroborate Trump's alleged 'losers' statement about the troops?

Can Kelly corroborate? If yes, what next? Multi choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh absolutely, Trump supporters proved what dirt bags they all are by continuing their support of such a despicable man. It's funny you are actually proud to support such a dirt bag of a man like Trump. It says tons about Trump supporters lack of morals.

Actually, I think in many ways Trump is a dirtbag. And I am not going to vote for him. Just like four years ago.
Neither candidate is worth my vote. I just continue to be amazed at all of the Trump haters who spend endless hours demonizing, de-legitimatizing, and vilifying the president of the United States. And it is going to get more strident and nasty as the weeks go on. To what end? Are anti-Trumpers going to feel any differently seven weeks from now?
Are peoples' minds going to be changed between now and then?

Of course he's not going to get my vote, due to his incompetence we're nearing 200,000 dead and the economy remains in deep trouble.

The question was whether his cult can admit he's not just a catastrophically inept leader but a garbage person as well.

And you're blaming Trump for 200,000 dead. You can't tell how preposterous that sounds because you have been singing the same tune ever since NY and NJ hit 60,000 dead because of the incompetence of the governors in those states.
But it's all been Trump's fault because you have to keep up your level of hate at least for the next seven weeks.

You tell me..Trump just called our fallen war heroes losers and suckers and not a peep out of the sheep. It makes you wonder doesn't it? First he came for our intelligence and intelligence agencies and called them liars and sided with Putin in Helsinki. Now it is our war dead.

And you believe everything you read in a Left-of-center magazine.
BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW TRUMP ACTUALLY SAID WHAT THEY SAY HE SAID?[/B]

Trump has brought it all on himself. ALL OF IT. His corruption and his supporters are the enemies of America. Good part is there were at least a total of 5 Trump supporters that passed away this weekend, so they finally made America great again. :lamo

Give Trump enough time and he'll always screw it up.

And you believe everything you read in a Left-of-center magazine.
BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW TRUMP ACTUALLY SAID WHAT THEY SAY HE SAID?[/B]

Because it is true and all the evidence says it is. There is plenty of evidence. You would rather believe that Trump phoned Melania at home because he forgot she came along?

And you're blaming Trump for 200,000 dead. You can't tell how preposterous that sounds because you have been singing the same tune ever since NY and NJ hit 60,000 dead because of the incompetence of the governors in those states.
But it's all been Trump's fault because you have to keep up your level of hate at least for the next seven weeks.

It's ALWAYS been Trump's fault since he went around the country laughing about how the virus was the Dems next "hoax" while it was spreading to all 50 States. Here's a memory refresh. BTW As of this week 7 out of 10 new Covid 19 cases are in States Trump won in 2016.

But how do you know he actually said it??

We don't, to the extent we haven't seen or heard it with our own eyes. That ground has already been covered. But the sources appear reliable and we know he's said similar things in the past - and that makes it believable.

Those similar statements are also bad enough on their own. He's done this before, was and remains unrepentant, and that's bad enough.

Once again, he's said it before. That's bad enough.

I heard something . . . o did you . . . what did you hear . . . I heard that thingy said blah blah . . . did you, the world needs to know . . . ok

The country was doing just fine until the democrats shut down our country. They destroyed our economy in an attempt to regain power. They have allowed terrorist to threaten the people of this country for the same reason. I would have never believed it until I saw it.

You got to love these peaceful protesters.

FACT, this is TRUMP'S America.

No, this is the world created by the left who let their hate over Trump becoming president destroy our country.

Look at the clock, this is Trump time, he owns it.

I do. I was a soldier. I served my country. I do not look at being killed in the line of duty as winning. It is the ultimate loss.
Thanks for your service.

I think about the ones who didn’t die but are still suffering from being in harms way. War is hell!

No, this is the world created by the left who let their hate over Trump becoming president destroy our country.

First off the country isn't destroyed, and whether you like it or not this is trumps watch and his inability to deal with serious issues proves he is not fit for the job.

Is there anything that Trump's followers here would accept as evidence, other than a video with his own words?
And if by chance, they found a video with him uttering those exact quotes, they would just 100% dismiss it as no big deal.

They deny Trump in his own words on video all the time!

Look at the clock, this is Trump time, he owns it.

The facts say otherwise. The left shut down the country. Trump believes the people of this country are responsible and can work through this pandemic like we have always done. Looks like Trump is right. My state has been open for months now and the deaths have dropped to almost nothing now that the left leaders are no longer sending infected patients into our nursing homes killing our most vulnerable. I got a a couple of haircuts and I am still alive. I have been working and shopping just the same ever since the pandemic started and I am still fine and so are all my coworkers. Of course we have not been in large crowds like the protesters spreading this virus to the rest of the country. I worked the polls during the red phase of the pandemic and nobody got sick. I will work them again and as long as the protesters don't spread the virus to the people trying to vote we will be fine again.

All you got is your broken record of trying to blame trump for all the pathetic local leadership by the left. The leaders that failed to weed out the bad apples in our police force. The pathetic leaders that don't know the difference between peaceful protesters and criminals looting, burning, and threatening the good citizens of this country. The failed left local leaders that refuse to protect the people of this country from these criminals. The same leaders who say do as I say not as I do destroying this country and small businesses from one end of this country to the other.

First off the country isn't destroyed, and whether you like it or not this is trumps watch and his inability to deal with serious issues proves he is not fit for the job.

Tell that to all those lies to the small businesses that the left shut down and put out of business while the Big Box Stores who fund the parties were left open. Save it for the clueless.

Tell that to all those lies to the small businesses that the left shut down and put out of business while the Big Box Stores who fund the parties were left open. Save it for the clueless.

Did I say you are clueless, if I thought that our discussion days would be Over. We did lots of things the wrong way, problem is we still are, and until we come together on this we never will get a handle on it and many thousands more will die. I don't give a crap about politics on this issue, but Leadership was and is still very lacking, plenty of blame to go around there. Heck we could be on the road to recovery right now, but instead are watching the Midwest getting slammed like Texas, Florida, California and NY before them.

The facts say otherwise. r.

lol, facts, you? lol

2016 all is right with the world Obie is president

2020 all is ****ed up, disease, unemployment, violence in the streets Trump is president

i didn't ever read the rest of your post, above is all that matters

Do you acknowledge Trump is a garbage person who could plausibly say such things?

Irrelevant.
Do you acknowledge that the MSM, and liberals in general, would say anything to denigrate the President, factual or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I say you are clueless, if I thought that our discussion days would be Over. We did lots of things the wrong way, problem is we still are, and until we come together on this we never will get a handle on it and many thousands more will die. I don't give a crap about politics on this issue, but Leadership was and is still very lacking, plenty of blame to go around there. Heck we could be on the road to recovery right now, but instead are watching the Midwest getting slammed like Texas, Florida, California and NY before them.

There is no recovery until we have a vaccine or herd immunity is accomplished. This virus hasn't gone anywhere and will not go away especially with the millions of idiots out there intentionally spreading it across our country. My barber has 5 people who have been cutting hair now for several months without incident. There was never a need to shut down just act responsibly. I am going to get my hair cut again this week. I have been working and shopping 3 times as much for those in my family who are the most vulnerable and I am still just fine. I am not immune just smarter than the idiots. I go shopping 5 or more times a week since the pandemic started and every where I shop everyone is still just fine. These states are paying the price not because of Trump or because businesses are open but because you can't fix stupid.

lol, facts, you? lol

2016 all is right with the world Obie is president

2020 all is ****ed up, disease, unemployment, violence in the streets Trump is president

i didn't ever read the rest of your post, above is all that matters

Quite obviously you don't read otherwise you might actually find out the truth.

There is no recovery until we have a vaccine or herd immunity is accomplished. This virus hasn't gone anywhere and will not go away especially with the millions of idiots out there intentionally spreading it across our country. My barber has 5 people who have been cutting hair now for several months without incident. There was never a need to shut down just act responsibly. I am going to get my hair cut again this week. I have been working and shopping 3 times as much for those in my family who are the most vulnerable and I am still just fine. I am not immune just smarter than the idiots. I go shopping 5 or more times a week since the pandemic started and every where I shop everyone is still just fine. These states are paying the price not because of Trump or because businesses are open but because you can't fix stupid.
Meh...

Back
Top Bottom