• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can John Kelly corroborate Trump's alleged 'losers' statement about the troops?

Can Kelly corroborate? If yes, what next? Multi choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anything that Trump's followers here would accept as evidence, other than a video with his own words?
And if by chance, they found a video with him uttering those exact quotes, they would just 100% dismiss it as no big deal.

I believe many Trumpers share those opinions about our soldiers and the ones that don't are too weak to speak up. Trump has taken free will away from many of his supporters. They no longer have any choice in the matter and would stand idly by while Trump marched his enemies into gas chambers. They are his sheep.

And if Kelly confirms he heard Trump said this, what should we make of it?

What is there to make? Trump is unfit to be president, just like always.

So many have been proven false it's hard to take this stuff seriously.

Very few of the horrible things Trump has been accuse of saying have 'proven false'. In fact there's usually a video or audio of his saying the exact thing elsewhere, so meh...

Each day a Trump supporter passes away is a day to celebrate that they finally Made America Better by passing away.

Well that's going a bit far but let's hope their ideas don't get passed on to future generations to such an extent.

According to your screwed up logic, it's "plausible" that Trump could say he won't ever leave the White House...even though he's never said any such thing (except when trolling the media). And that means, to you, that he WON'T ever leave the White House.

Right?
What a painfully stupid and unrelated post

It's not a general philosophical conundrum over 'a person' plausibly saying 'anything'. Its a specific case of one person plausibly accused of saying things he's been known to say in the past.

That brings it from possible to likely to even probable. We know that's the kind of man Trump is. We do already.

"possible" "likely" "probably" And yet, you have nothing that says he "did". (except some unnamed sources)

What a painfully stupid and unrelated post

shrug...

It's not my logic...that belongs to Greenbeard. And yes...it IS painfully stupid logic.

Very few of the horrible things Trump has been accuse of saying have 'proven false'. In fact there's usually a video or audio of his saying the exact thing elsewhere, so meh...

Meh? You likely still believe in the Russian collusion sham. Lemme guess...you have Schiff's proof. You must have it, because Schiff sure as hell didn't.

:lamo Read post #15 before you post any more bull****.

Edit: or post #22

read it again yourself, I just don't give a damn.

You're the ones filled with hatred. Hate of "libruls", Hate of immigrants. Hate of Muslims. Hate of the truth.

:lamo Read post #15 before you post any more bull****.

Edit: or post #22

"crickets"

You know, Humble, Ive accused liberals of having no standards. Here is your chance to prove me wrong. Call out the hate on your side.

Well that's going a bit far but let's hope their ideas don't get passed on to future generations to such an extent.

To each their own. I have found Trump supporters to accept corruption, lying, authoritarianism, racism, Trump over country and against free speech from trump. That goes directly against American values.

"crickets"

You know, Humble, Ive accused liberals of having no standards. Here is your chance to prove me wrong. Call out the hate on your side.

Trump supporters had a chance to prove they had standards and they failed with their support of Trump proving they have no standards.

Last edited:
"possible" "likely" "probably" And yet, you have nothing that says he "did". (except some unnamed sources)

Yes, we're past that now. We all know that's exactly the kind of thing he would say. You know he has said it before. Whether he did or not in this case, he has long since failed the character test for POTUS.

Now we're talking about what to make of it if one of the multiple the sources in this case turns out to be John Kelly. Do we believe that Trump wouldn't dare say such a thing and that Kelly is a liar? Or that because of Trump's past record it's highly likely Kelly is telling the truth?

When it's a matter of overhearing that someone said something horrible, there's never 100% proof because even those present have their own version of the conversation. But the weight of evidence is heavily against trump on this one, so demanding PWOOF!TM is grabbing at straws.

Trump supporters had a chance to prove they had standards and they failed with their support of Trump proving they have no standards.

And for that you want the death sentence. Lets see how many liberals have standards that will cause them to call you out for saying such vile, hateful things. Im guessing not a single liberal will do it. And thats why you do it. You know no one on your team will call you out no matter how disgusting your comments.

read it again yourself, I just don't give a damn.

Oh, I thought you were opposed to hate. You just 'dont give a damn' when the haters are on your side. The sort of two faced approach just renders your opinion on the subject worthless.

And for that you want the death sentence. Lets see how many liberals have standards that will cause them to call you out for saying such vile, hateful things. Im guessing not a single liberal will do it. And thats why you do it. You know no one on your team will call you out no matter how disgusting your comments.

Death Sentence? Nope, I hope they would Grow up and actually see Trump for who he is. Sadly, the Trump Cult is so inundated with Trump Bull****, most are unreasonable. Therefore, the only way the Trump supporters left can make America Great again is by passing away.

Here's a hint and I know it's hard for you to understand. My beliefs have NOTHING to do with how others view me. I actually know there are those here on the left that DO disagree with me and actually have said my views go to far. Here's another hint for you, I am not a populist. My existence, unlike Trump and Trump supporters doesn't depend on who supports me.

Trump supporters are the REAL problem with America right now. They excuse actions that CAUSE riots and people needing to protest. sorry you are incapable of understanding this.

shrug...

It's not my logic...that belongs to Greenbeard. And yes...it IS painfully stupid logic.
Don’t even try that redirect crap.
Your posted response to him was not relevant and completely ignorant.
That’s what really happened.

Yes, we're past that now. We all know that's exactly the kind of thing he would say. You know he has said it before. Whether he did or not in this case, he has long since failed the character test for POTUS.

Now we're talking about what to make of it if one of the multiple the sources in this case turns out to be John Kelly. Do we believe that Trump wouldn't dare say such a thing and that Kelly is a liar? Or that because of Trump's past record it's highly likely Kelly is telling the truth?

When it's a matter of overhearing that someone said something horrible, there's never 100% proof because even those present have their own version of the conversation. But the weight of evidence is heavily against trump on this one, so demanding PWOOF!TM is grabbing at straws.

I'll wait to see what Kelly says. (If he says anything at all.)

There is no evidence against Trump. Just something that some unnamed person supposedly said.

Of course...some people don't need proof. If it's bad for Trump, it's got to be true...right?

You know what the really wild thing is?

It really doesn't matter if he said it or not.

If Kelly came out and said he did say it, they would call him a liar.

And even in their heart of hearts, if they knew he did say it, they wouldn't care.

Why?

Because he already said that he "I like people that weren't captured", which is pretty bad.

Honestly, if its confirmed he did say it, it probably wouldn't change almost any voters.

He can do what he wants and he can say what he wants.

His cult of personality is absolute.

I think he went too far towards sounding like he wished they'd die. However I don't having a problem if their bigoted ways die with them:

I'll wait to see what Kelly says. (If he says anything at all.)

There is no evidence against Trump. Just something that some unnamed person supposedly said.

Of course...some people don't need proof. If it's bad for Trump, it's got to be true...right?

Well the earlier recorded statements about McCain and the fact that inside sources have corroborated the accusation constitutes evidence. Maybe not enough for some I grant you, but a far cry from 'none at all'.

I think he went too far towards sounding like he wished they'd die. However I don't having a problem if their bigoted ways die with them:

You think all Trump supporters are bigots?

Well the earlier recorded statements about McCain and the fact that inside sources have corroborated the accusation constitutes evidence. Maybe not enough for some I grant you, but a far cry from 'none at all'.

Well, we know he hated McCain, but there is no evidence that he hates the military or thinks they are suckers. The press should not publish stories like these if the accusers are not willing to come forward. This is just a hit piece. And there is no reason to believe the word of someone not willing to put his name on his accusations.

You think all Trump supporters are bigots?

Not all. An awful lot of them. I mean they've come out and shown us. And those who are, I hope as few as possible pass their 'values' on to the next generation.

Anyway back to Trump's alleged comments:

losers1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom