• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush claims God told him to invade Iraq

LOL, this is funny, yes....I am sure Bush discussed his Christian God with a room full of Muslims, bwahahahahaha.:rofl

Do you people believe everything you read?:confused:

If it is true I wonder if he hears voices as well?
Disturbingly St Blair is another politician who thinks he is on a crusade to rid the world of "evil".
Would to the gods that we were rid of them both!

Deegan said:
LOL, this is funny, yes....I am sure Bush discussed his Christian God with a room full of Muslims, bwahahahahaha.:rofl

Only if it knocks President Bush.......:roll:

Stu Ghatze said:
If Bush feels led by God, ...so what? The only ones ridiculing him are the atheists anyway, or "carnal" christians.

Its amazing on how we defend everybody's own right to THEIR belief system, yet....we are all too quick to critiscize Bush's!

Many past leaders etc believed they were serving a purpose w/God at the helm guiding them, ..so what?

Some of our early founding fathers, & some even our great military leaders Washington, Patton, & others! etc.

I certainly don't have any problem with Bush doing what God tells him.

I have a problem with God telling him there were WMDs in Iraq and God telling him that we could have tax cuts and still have a budget surplus.

Iriemon said:
I certainly don't have any problem with Bush doing what God tells him.

I have a problem with God telling him there were WMDs in Iraq and God telling him that we could have tax cuts and still have a budget surplus.

I told you guys he confusing Satan and God. He thinks he hears God, but actually it's satan pretending to be god.:lol:

kal-el said:
I told you guys he confusing Satan and God. He thinks he hears God, but actually it's satan pretending to be god.:lol:
yeah,,,,...

and
it sounds like a zionist - evengelist jihad

kal-el said:

I'll go one step further...Bush could very well be the anti-Christ.

Of course the anti-Christ is supposed to have alot of charisma, to easily influence the masses, so I guess that lets Bush out.

Bush has never been a Christian. Look at his record as governor of Texas.

Deegan said:

He never differentiated with a christian God or just a general God. Besides, Bush does a lot of things to **** off foreign ministers. These aren't tabloids, it is actually news. You can plug your ears and sing if you want to, but this is your president.

HTColeman said:
He never differentiated with a christian God or just a general God.
That's a good point.

HTColeman said:
He never differentiated with a christian God or just a general God. Besides, Bush does a lot of things to **** off foreign ministers. These aren't tabloids, it is actually news. You can plug your ears and sing if you want to, but this is your president.

We all know he prays to a Christian God, and I am not happy with the president at the moment, it's just that I don't trust hear say....

LONDON (AFP) - US
President George W. Bush "allegedly":doh said God told him to invade
Iraq and
Afghanistan, a new BBC documentary will reveal, according to details.
:roll:

I don't know about any of you. But thats seems to be a little bit insane. We are already laughing stocks of the world. This just proves that he is mixxing church and state together.

Navy Pride said:
White House says Abbas is lying and the president made no such statement...

http://www.iris.org.il/blog/archives/398-White-House-Accuses-Abbas-Of-Lying.html

Of course you libs are going to believe a Terrorist before you believe the president..:roll:

I guess because the White House says it's not true, we should take it as gospel? How much could have been lost in translation? God wasn't mentioned at all or what? No one can argue Bush doesn't use God is on our side or with us. Then again what political leader hasn't? At some point the President uses God to his advantage. It's politics. I don't care if he does or doesn't. It's stupid on more levels than I'd care to get into, but it's something that has worked for a long time. Now if he was saying things like "God made me President" that's a little scary because even if he believes this...who gives a **** George? Keep it to yourself you ****ing freak.

kal-el said:
I guess because the White House says it's not true, we should take it as gospel? How much could have been lost in translation? God wasn't mentioned at all or what? No one can argue Bush doesn't use God is on our side or with us. Then again what political leader hasn't? At some point the President uses God to his advantage. It's politics. I don't care if he does or doesn't. It's stupid on more levels than I'd care to get into, but it's something that has worked for a long time. Now if he was saying things like "God made me President" that's a little scary because even if he believes this...who gives a **** George? Keep it to yourself you ****ing freak.

No not at all but you no damn well the president never said that and its just another terorist trying to stir the pot in the middle east..........

Navy Pride said:
No not at all but you no damn well the president never said that and its just another terorist trying to stir the pot in the middle east..........

It's amazing the things you will ignore or cling to to try and justifiy your pre-conceived notions. Bush said it indeed. I wouldn't take a man literally either if he said something like that. I'd think he was loony. It's still about as scary if Bush did think God actually spoke to him and told him to do this, but anyone who says something like that obviously believes he's God's appointed. I would hope all these people who believe it is God telling them that risking or sacrificing innocent people's lives and torturing and holding people prisoner who are suspected of being the ones you want to kill are wrong. And besides, we already do enough **** to stir up the pot in the Mid East. Why the **** would they have to resort to blantant lies as you say?

Navy Pride said:
Yeah like Pro Life and anti gay marriage huh..........

Actually......uh......Yes

kal-el said:
It's amazing the things you will ignore or cling to to try and justifiy your pre-conceived notions. Bush said it indeed. I wouldn't take a man literally either if he said something like that. I'd think he was loony. It's still about as scary if Bush did think God actually spoke to him and told him to do this, but anyone who says something like that obviously believes he's God's appointed. I would hope all these people who believe it is God telling them that risking or sacrificing innocent people's lives and torturing and holding people prisoner who are suspected of being the ones you want to kill are wrong. And besides, we already do enough **** to stir up the pot in the Mid East. Why the **** would they have to resort to blantant lies as you say?

I would believe the President whether it was Bush or Clinton over a known terrorist..........

tecoyah said:
Actually......uh......Yes

Ah, I have a flash for you, there is no social conservative that is pro choice and pro gay rights........

Navy Pride said:
I would believe the President whether it was Bush or Clinton over a known terrorist..........

Mahmud Abbas is a known terrorist? Do you have any proof to back up this arogant assertion?

OK....I will tell Ben he does not exist tommarow, I dont want to wake him up tonight and spoil any dreams he might be enjoying. Yes...he is a real person. But, obviously you know he is some figment of my imagination so.....I will just accept my ignorance/hallucination.
My actual comment was in respect to the Christian connection, as I also happen to know a few that are not Bigots, nor are they completely closed minded to Gay rights....or Abortion. well...actually the abortion thing does **** them both off, heh.

kal-el said:
Mahmud Abbas is a known terrorist? Do you have any proof to back up this arogant assertion?

He was the number 1 henchmen of the prime minister who died a couple of months ago.........Do you take his word over the president of the U.S.?

Navy Pride said:
He was the number 1 henchmen of the prime minister who died a couple of months ago.........Do you take his word over the president of the U.S.?

Who...Yasser Arafat? Again, proof? Again,if he is a terrorist, like you intend to pretend, why didn't we off him, since we are in a "war on terrorism?"

kal-el said:
Who...Yasser Arafat? Again, proof? Again,if he is a terrorist, like you intend to pretend, why didn't we off him, since we are in a "war on terrorism?"

Because we are trying to help with a peaceful solution there......

Navy Pride said:
To some of our friends on the left like Howard Dean its bad to be a Christian and a Conservative.....Sad.........
Bush is no more a true Christian than I am, and I'm Jewish!

His policies, his war mongering, his treatment of the poor, his ecology record are all anti-Christian to the NTH degree! He's not following the teachings of Christ at all. True Christians know this to be true and are no longer supporting him. Recent polls show a staggering reduction in support from rapture rightists away from Bush.

How does one support a man who lied about WMDs, installed cronies into KEY government jobs, whose pro-torture to the point that he wants to now use a veto to cancel the bill passed by the Senate this week reaffirming America's no toture policy! Think about that for a moment? He's never vetoed anything, ever, but now he's going to veto the No-Torture bill! Very Christian of him!

Bush's a total and complete failure. He's made America the most despised nation in the world. He's taken cronyism to new heights! Miers said this week that "President Bush is brilliant." This comment is the only known judgement from Miers! How frightening is this?

Bush is to Christianity what Mike Brown is to FEMA!

Navy Pride said:
Yet another perfect example of a bull$hit post from Navy Pride! It seems that the few times he actually "sources" something it is from some unbelievably obscure right wing site that is even more prejudiced than Gov. George Wallace in 1962!

You're a frickin' genius Navy Pride! BTW - Ever see Forest Gump he was from Alabama too!

Back
Top Bottom