• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush claims God told him to invade Iraq

kal-el said:
Well,I've read this article, and this sentence is the closest thing to implying that Saddam was firing on coalition aircraft. It still says nothing on Saddam firing anywhere near '94.

But it fails to say that, the reason for these attacks could be because of the bombing of Iraq that began in '98? It could easily be self-defense?

They were a defeated country after the 1991 war.they agreed to conditions in the cease fire....they violated those conditions 17 times........

You really amaze me....you defend terrorists and people like Saddam.........

Navy Pride said:
They were a defeated country after the 1991 war.they agreed to conditions in the cease fire....they violated those conditions 17 times........

Who's they? Saddam never singned any surrender or cease fire documents, his hechmen did.

You really amaze me....you defend terrorists and people like Saddam.........

Is it wrong to point out that Saddam bombed the US back in self-defense?

kal-el said:
Who's they? Saddam never singned any surrender or cease fire documents, his hechmen did.

Is it wrong to point out that Saddam bombed the US back in self-defense?

Are you saying that he did not concur with the cease fire?

I never said Saddam bombed anyone..I said he violated 17 UN resolutions and the cease fire by shooting at U.S. and UK aircraft

Navy Pride said:
Are you saying that he did not concur with the cease fire?

It's kinda irrelevant whether he did, or didn't. He might have concured, but he never signed any cease-fire documents.

I never said Saddam bombed anyone..I said he violated 17 UN resolutions and the cease fire by shooting at U.S. and UK aircraft

Uh, yes you did. You said he started firing at planes in no-fly zones starting in 1994.
They started firing at our planes in 1994................In the no fire zone we were not attacking them.....we were enforcing a UN resolution..
Although The UN SC did pass resolutions proclaiming Iraq in violation, they DID NOT authorize the U.S. or any other country to take military action to bring them into compliance.

kal-el said:
It's kinda irrelevant whether he did, or didn't. He might have concured, but he never signed any cease-fire documents.

Uh, yes you did. You said he started firing at planes in no-fly zones starting in 1994.
Although The UN SC did pass resolutions proclaiming Iraq in violation, they DID NOT authorize the U.S. or any other country to take military action to bring them into compliance.

Wow a guy with a female avatar...There must be a message there....:lol: And from Pa. too...........

I was just estimating the date but I knew that Iraqis fired on our planes in the nineties and we fired back on self defense until you boy Clinton lobbed a few missiles at them.....

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9609/03/iraq.wrap/

U.S. launches 2nd attack against Iraq
September 3, 1996
Web posted at: 10:25 p.m. EDT (0225 GMT)
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. cruise missiles bombarded military targets in southern Iraq for a second consecutive day, the Pentagon announced Tuesday night.

PS: you really should get one of your liberal friends to teach you how to google search.......

Navy Pride said:
Wow a guy with a female avatar...There must be a message there....:lol: And from Pa. too...........

Yea, its Kristen Kreuk. She's hot. And what about Pa? Are you insinuating someting?

I was just estimating the date but I knew that Iraqis fired on our planes in the nineties and we fired back on self defense until you boy Clinton lobbed a few missiles at them.....

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9609/03/iraq.wrap/

U.S. launches 2nd attack against Iraq
September 3, 1996
Web posted at: 10:25 p.m. EDT (0225 GMT)
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. cruise missiles bombarded military targets in southern Iraq for a second consecutive day, the Pentagon announced Tuesday night.

Yea, what does this prove? Nothing I didn't know already. We fired back in self-defense? Dude, you've been sipping that damn kool-aid again, I think it's the other way around. You're insulting my intelligence.

PS: you really should get one of your liberal friends to teach you how to google search.......

There you go again... using the "L" word. I think you spend too much time on the high seas Navy.:lol:

kal-el said:
Yea, its Kristen Kreuk. She's hot. And what about Pa? Are you insinuating someting?

Yea, what does this prove? Nothing I didn't know already. We fired back in self-defense? Dude, you've been sipping that damn kool-aid again, I think it's the other way around. You're insulting my intelligence.

There you go again... using the "L" word. I think you spend too much time on the high seas Navy.:lol:

Originally Altoona but you don't want to go there.solid Conservative and Bush country..

Yeah she is hot.......I you going for a sex change?

It proves your daddy fired missile because of Iraqi violations

Yeah I spent a little time at sea, 6 ships in 21 years but I did not have to do that to recognize a lib...........

Navy Pride said:
Originally Altoona but you don't want to go there.solid Conservative and Bush country..

Yeah I spent a little time at sea, 6 ships in 21 years but I did not have to do that to recognize a lib...........

O man Navy, you should go see a shrink, dude. Seriously, none of this has any coherency to it. Every sentence has a different subject. And I see you finally used your trademark "L" word. You're stupidy is laughable.:rofl

kal-el said:
O man Navy, you should go see a shrink, dude. Seriously, none of this has any coherency to it. Every sentence has a different subject. And I see you finally used your trademark "L" word. You're stupidy is laughable.:rofl

Let's not call people stupid.

kal-el said:

Great response..........

Navy Pride said:
Great response..........

Thankyou. How do you expect me to respond to this ****?

Yesterday 08:35 PM

kal-el said:
Thankyou. How do you expect me to respond to this ****?

You asked questions, I answered them....Repsond any way you like.....

Back
Top Bottom