• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Buckle Up, Snowflakes!

Watergate was 50 years ago. It was a different time. Modern journalism does not have the same integrity as it did then.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sources have been confirmed by half a dozen people

I guarantee trump is trying to figure out a way to close them down, but sadly for him he really does not have powers that his master Putin has. Going to be a very interesting 60 days.

Please acknowledge that at least 10 people, some with the Trump administration and some no longer with the administration, have come out publicly and said this never happened. One of those is John Bolton. In case you have forgotten Bolton is no friend of Trump and has written a tell-all book about his time with Trump. Oddly this incident is not included and Bolton, who was there, says it never happened. So if you choose to believe a lie in the press that is from an anonymous source, that's on you. If the source is verifiable and credible then they should say so before the American people in stead of trying to interfere in the upcoming election with debunked lies.

Please acknowledge that at least 10 people, some with the Trump administration and some no longer with the administration, have come out publicly and said this never happened. One of those is John Bolton. In case you have forgotten Bolton is no friend of Trump and has written a tell-all book about his time with Trump. Oddly this incident is not included and Bolton, who was there, says it never happened. So if you choose to believe a lie in the press that is from an anonymous source, that's on you. If the source is verifiable and credible then they should say so before the American people in stead of trying to interfere in the upcoming election with debunked lies.
Ok, I already have addressed this, but one more time, Bolton was not there the entire time, he even admits that, he also states that it would not surprise him if he did say it. As for the rest, again few were there 100% of the time, and the others work for trump and he does try to hire the loyal. I would also remind you that at least four people are say it happened, and this has been verified by several sources and those sources say those saying he did say it are credible sources. And then there is Kelly and what trump said to him, all it takes is for Kelly to stand up like a man and either confirm it or deny it, if he confirms, trump is toast, the same man that trump is attacking holds trump future in his hands, think trump is a bit nervous now?

Fox only confirmed some cursory details of what's being reported.

Not what they reported early on, I noticed that as soon as their reporter confirmed what the sources said they heard and who they are. FOX is trying to play both sides of the fence, but no matter, the genie is out of the bottle.

The Atlantic's editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning - CNN
It’s been more than 48 hours!
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
or Lindsey Graham, - apologies to Clement Moore
Being that several other news agencies say they have verified the story, including FOX, I am thinking this one is gonna stick. And then there is Kelly, if he speaks about trumps grave side comments trump is toast, the other sources wont even matter at that point.
If there are names sources, you might have a scandal. Otherwise, same old song and dance.
Cities and towns across America still burning. Economy recovering.
THAT is what America cares about, when it comes down to their vote.
I don't think this story is an actual event. It's based largely on here saying it is an attempt to try and piss off the Trump base. It is a tactic. That's why it's hearsay from an anonymous source, and there is no video.
This **** is dripping out, like Wikileaks. Live by the wiki, DIE by the Wiki. Trump is finally STARTING to get his greek tragedy.
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image...o/v1523584309/180412-teeman-lear-tease_yann85
this story is confirmed many times over
ever hear of Watergate? Do you know anything about it?
Hasn't this story been put to bed?
Trump supporters don't care about such trivialities.

There's currently no one waiting in the wings willing to ignore political correctness and end the insane policy of granting amnesty to every illegal alien entering the US.

Nor is their anyone with the guts to take on Red China or smart enough to ignite the economy (a second time) while putting an END to this pandemic, once and for all.

Smart voters know that only President Donald Trump can put an end to Red China, Corona 19, Illegal Immigration, and Political Correctness!

Its a desperate attempt to separate Trump from his base. They are going to throw everything at the wall 2 months out from his reelection, hoping something sticks.

Like everything else, it's totally irrelevant to the Trump base; regardless if it's true or false.

It's a matter of priorities and none of this stuff means diddley-squat to those looking at the big picture.

I think its cute that progressives are under the impression that their opinions have any credibility with the rest of us.

Their judgement is clouded by the fast approaching 2020 Trump Train coming at them head-on.

There's currently no one waiting in the wings willing to ignore political correctness and end the insane policy of granting amnesty to every illegal alien entering the US.

Nor is their anyone with the guts to take on Red China or smart enough to ignite the economy (a second time) while putting an END to this pandemic, once and for all.

Smart voters know that only President Donald Trump can put an end to Red China, Corona 19, Illegal Immigration, and Political Correctness!

Like everything else, it's totally irrelevant to the Trump base; regardless if it's true or false.

It's a matter of priorities and none of this stuff means diddley-squat to those looking at the big picture.

Their judgement is clouded by the fast approaching 2020 Trump Train coming at them head-on.

Your train has already jumped the tracks and is headed for the bottom of the valley looking for a place to stop. Don't worry it wont hurt as much as you have been told or think.
Do you really believe this?
"My hope is that humanity survives to evolve beyond hate, envy, greed and powerlust"
If so, you are backing the wrong guy, and Should know that.

Last edited:

God Bless You

Was THAT what the upset was about? Trump's comments on the RINO McCain? LOL

i just like you guys were voting for McCain one year and trashing him a few years later (in favor of the mafia like boss).

it speaks volumes of who you guys are.

i just like you guys were voting for McCain one year and trashing him a few years later (in favor of the mafia like boss).

it speaks volumes of who you guys are.

He said bad things about McCAIN is what the uproar is over?? LMA0.

seriously?

seriously?

I think it was more about how he dissed those military members who were POWs. Especially from one one dodged the draft.

seriously?

no

and, again, i love that you guys trash the actual presidential candidate that you voted for. that's just classic.

I think it was more about how he dissed those military members who were POWs. Especially from one one dodged the draft.

It was McCain, the RINO traitor. Republicans know this.Mitt Romney's bestie.

no

and, again, i love that you guys trash the actual presidential candidate that you voted for. that's just classic.

I abstained. He was an embarrassment to humanity. Plenty of people got hurt in the war. That don't make you a hero.

It was McCain, the RINO traitor. Republicans know this.Mitt Romney's bestie.

It is good you think that way . Very doubtful if even one of McCain or Romney supporters would vote for the scum in the White House.

It is good you think that way . Very doubtful if even one of McCain or Romney supporters would vote for the scum in the White House.

That's cool. They are Democrats, anyway.

I abstained.

hahahaha

yet another hardcore Republican that denies voting for a Republican president. it's Bush II (lying and flip flopping) all over again.

Back
Top Bottom