• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Buckle Up, Snowflakes!

Being that several other news agencies say they have verified the story, including FOX, I am thinking this one is gonna stick. And then there is Kelly, if he speaks about trumps grave side comments trump is toast, the other sources wont even matter at that point.

Hasn't this story been put to bed?

Yet they continue publish anyomous sourced propaganda and are frustrated by people not believing it to be true.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And there are over 12 other Generals and Civilians including Bolton who were there, said it didn't happen. Why wouldn't the Atlantic interview them to verify the story? If it had happened, they would of gone public then. Furthermore, curious as to why they didn't immediately resign and or retire? Being all chin up and all

And there are over 12 other Generals and Civilians including Bolton who were there, said it didn't happen. Why wouldn't the Atlantic interview them to verify the story? If it had happened, they would of gone public then. Furthermore, curious as to why they didn't immediately resign and or retire? Being all chin up and all

Name all 12.

BS

it has in the GOP bubble.

everywhere else people are learning more and more about our inept leader.

Oh, I see. From the Goebbelsian media who convinced tens of millions of sheep that Trump colluded with Russia and that BLM and Antifa were peaceful.

Oh, I see. From the Goebbelsian media who convinced tens of millions of sheep that Trump colluded with Russia and that BLM and Antifa were peaceful.

We control the media. You are helpless to stop us

this story is confirmed many times over

ever hear of Watergate? Do you know anything about it?
Confirmed by who. The reporter is claiming a bunch of unnamed sources said so and anyone willing to go on record is denying they heard anything. That is the equivalent to gossip not news. Given the track record of the progressives in the media with all the false narratives they have reported as true they now find themselves in the position of looking like the boy who cried wolf.

Last edited:
Confirmed by who. The reporter is claiming a bunch of unnamed sources said so and anyone willing to go on record is denying they heard anything. That is the equivalent to gossip not news. Given the track record of the progressives in the media with all the false narratives they have reported at true they now find themselves in the position of looking like the boy who cried wolf.

Never heard of Watergate I see. Oh well.

Confirmed by who. The reporter is claiming a bunch of unnamed sources said so and anyone willing to go on record is denying they heard anything. That is the equivalent to gossip not news. Given the track record of the progressives in the media with all the false narratives they have reported at true they now find themselves in the position of looking like the boy who cried wolf.

So FOX is lying when their own reporter was able to verify the sources?

Like deep throat?
Watergate was how long ago and how many times since then have progressives been caught peddling false stories that serve their ideological whims. The modern media has no resemblence to the media of 50 years ago.

no, the info is coming directly from your boy's mouth.

Its a desperate attempt to separate Trump from his base. They are going to throw everything at the wall 2 months out from his reelection, hoping something sticks.

Never heard of Watergate I see. Oh well.
Watergate was 50 years ago. It was a different time. Modern journalism does not have the same integrity as it did then.

Watergate was 50 years ago. It was a different time. Modern journalism does not have the same integrity as it did then.

Mainstream media certainly does. You are confusing MSM with nut job **** and Fox... Fox who also conformed.

Possibly. I think it is time for those in or retired from the Military to do the right thing and openly tell the truth if they have any honor left.

Quote in the article attributed to Omar Bradley, paraphrasing here, “when a general retires, he should turn in his tongue along with his suit and mothball his opinions.”

I agree that, where we find ourselves, someone or more than one someone needs to step forward. Early balloting starts on 21SEP in our state. This upcoming week should produce some interesting things........

Possibly. I think it is time for those in or retired from the Military to do the right thing and openly tell the truth if they have any honor left.
That’s a scary thought to think that those leading our troops into battle are cowards.

Back
Top Bottom