• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brutal Home Invasion Robbery Caught On Video

yes i have to say i wouldnt lose sleep if this guy was given the death penalty, i know thats not on the table but it came up so im just saying id be fine with it :shrug:

unless theres something we dont know from a logical stand point and a psychological stand point this guy is worthless to society and his existence is a threat

yeah, that just seems an extremely remorseless and needlessly violent crime.

-Here's to hoping the guy gets his testicles caught in a paper shredder

I was commenting on those who were vying for the death penalty for him. . . which was hashed out several pages back.

you just seem to cast a rather wide net with the "no one would be worthy of surviving" comment.

you just seem to cast a rather wide net with the "no one would be worthy of surviving" comment.

Sarcasm . . . doesn't matter, it's been hashed and discussed, nothing new will come from me repeating myself.

I was commenting on those who were vying for the death penalty for him. . . which was hashed out several pages back.

At what point do you stop giving people like this chances to demonstrate they can live in society though?

This brutal attack came after 12 felony convictions. And that's just what he has been caught and convicted of.

At what point do you stop giving people like this chances to demonstrate they can live in society though?

This brutal attack came after 12 felony convictions. And that's just what he has been caught and convicted of.

He should get life without parole IMO. I think we should do away with parole completely.

How many felony convictions (and associated victims) must one accrue before we (as a society) either sentence them to LWOP or the DP?

How many felony convictions (and associated victims) must one accrue before we (as a society) either sentence them to LWOP or the DP?

I always thought it was three felonies. Whatever happened to three strikes?

Back
Top Bottom