• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brits upset over how americans make a cup of tea.

Ive drank tea in the UK and many of their brands are available in the US. I like them bitter, with no sugar and any sort of milk product would completely destroy their flavor, imo.

Fair enough. Barry’s from Ireland and PG Tips from England would be my favourites. No sugar but definitely a drop of milk.

The only way to drink tea is in a large glass with lots of ice and a slice of lemon.

Any other way will turn a normal man into sissy.

images

Microwaved got water? My word! That’s just bloody outrageous! So uncivilized.

the brits have forever been known for their delicious culinary delights

dickhead sarcastic friend.jpg

The only way to drink tea is in a large glass with lots of ice and a slice of lemon.

Any other way will turn a normal man into sissy.

images

Only a man insecure about his masculinity would be concerned about what others think of his beverage choice ;)

Only a man insecure about his masculinity would be concerned about what others think of his beverage choice ;)

Sorry Charlie, only good tasting tuna gets to be Starkist.

I drink coffee---- BLACK. You can keep your tea drinking and soy boy types.

1j2vl0.jpg

Sorry Charlie, only good tasting tuna gets to be Starkist.

I drink coffee---- BLACK. You can keep your tea drinking and soy boy types.

1j2vl0.jpg

I drink my coffee red white and blue. Why do you hate America?

I drink my coffee red white and blue. Why do you hate America?

What the hell do you put in it that is red or blue? I assume the white is cream/milk.

I drink my coffee hot and black and out of a WW2 stainless GI canteen cup.

wwii-gi-canteen-cup-cover-set_1_608d49acd37f371b743b21cca0620b30.jpg

Oh My! Did nobody ever tell you not to drink coffee from stainless steel?

It tastes of coffee!

What the hell do you put in it that is red or blue? I assume the white is cream/milk.

I drink my coffee hot and black and out of a WW2 stainless GI canteen cup.

wwii-gi-canteen-cup-cover-set_1_608d49acd37f371b743b21cca0620b30.jpg

No doubt while singing the Internationale.

One may well be upset! :)

It's hard to get a decent cuppa these days, and it's coffee's fault!

Back
Top Bottom