• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: British warships head for Black Sea as Muscovite troops mass on Ukrainian border

And as I said before, you keep responding, so either your time is just as worthless as your pathetic attempts at an argument, or you are simply going into hysterics.

You not facing up to historical facts....doesn’t change them

Quick what's the thread topic?

Ha ha, you had to look.

Caught ya I did. Wuz easy to do btw. Naturally.

Quick what's the thread topic?

Ha ha, you had to look.

Caught ya I did. Wuz easy to do btw. Naturally.

Yawn. Naturally, you don’t have an actual argument, so you just embarrassed yourself again. How surprising.....not.

Navalny.

Gulag.

Nazi Death Camp.

Explain what Navalny or Gulags have to do with the historical fact that the Soviets were the ones who liberate the majority of Nazi Death Camps. Do you deny that is factual?

You're just awful at being bad.

And worse at trying to be good.

It's the old saying, idle hands are the devil's playground.

Can anyone else translate this nonsense for me?

Explain what Navalny or Gulags have to do with the historical fact that the Soviets were the ones who liberate the majority of Nazi Death Camps. Do you deny that is factual?

I said it's irony.

Which is where you made a wrong turn.

Missed it completely you did.

You lost the plot years ago.

Been doing this since.

Today's just another typical day.

You are the one rambling on....and on....and on about absolutely nothing bud.

You need a new mantra.

And you need to actually learn some history instead of throwing a tantrum because your pride is hurt by other countries doing things well

I said it's irony.

Which is where you made a wrong turn.

Missed it completely you did.

Nope, I’m holding you to the question. Are you denying that the Soviets liberated the majority of the Nazi Death Camps?

To be clear, are you denying that Japanese internment camps existed in the US during WW2?
To be clear, are you denying that Japanese internment camps were the spas compere with maxis hell of GULAG?

Nazinsky: Stalin’s Cannibal Island

To be clear, are you denying that Japanese internment camps were the spas compere with maxis hell of GULAG?

Nazinsky: Stalin’s Cannibal Island

So it’s okay to run gulags so long as the gulags are relatively nice?

So it’s okay to run gulags so long as the gulags are relatively nice?
USA did not have GULAG not even close , stop your pro - Moscow Marxist propaganda

GULAG facts:

Back
Top Bottom