• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: British warships head for Black Sea as Muscovite troops mass on Ukrainian border

Navalny has nothing to do with anything in this thread. Stop trying to deflect, you Russian Fanboy.
Navalny.

And alas you quit the question mark silliness already which is practical given I advised you that the only way you can be valid in your game of Russian political nonsense is for me to play along which I do not do.

Never will do.

Because you're like Trump in that you simply throw back what's put on you by your being your Russian Fanboy Self.

You know where to find me of course and thx for your self exposure.

Navalny.

And alas you quit the question mark silliness already which is practical given I advised you that the only way you can be valid in your game of Russian political nonsense is for me to play along which I do not do.

Never will do.

Because you're like Trump in that you simply throw back what's put on you by your being your Russian Fanboy Self.

You know where to find me of course and thx for your self exposure.

It’s okay. We get it. You love Russia. Stop trying to overcompensate.

It’s okay. We get it. You love Russia. Stop trying to overcompensate.
Navalny.

Because your absurd game works only if I participate in it and I don't.

I heard a couple of hours ago Putin allowed physicians to examine Navalny to get a more accurate picture of whether he might live or die in Putin's Prison & Gulag Masterpiece.

Navalny dies and he might take Putin's Pipeline with him -- y'know, the Nord Stream 2 Still Kaput thingy in the Baltic being hit by U.S. sanctions with new Biden sanctions to come next month.

That Navalny.

Navalny.

Because your absurd game works only if I participate in it and I don't.

I heard a couple of hours ago Putin allowed physicians to examine Navalny to get a more accurate picture of whether he might live or die in Putin's Prison & Gulag Masterpiece.

Navalny dies and he might take Putin's Pipeline with him -- y'know, the Nord Stream 2 Still Kaput thingy in the Baltic being hit by U.S. sanctions with new Biden sanctions to come next month.

That Navalny.
Look, you don’t have to keep pushing. We all know you’re a massive Russia fanboy. You can stop mindlessly complimenting them now.

Look, you don’t have to keep pushing. We all know you’re a massive Russia fanboy. You can stop mindlessly complimenting them now.

I just now noticed by your join date (10-19) you weren't around long enough for me to have noticed you as a PutinTrumpRower. I don't post much on domestic issues besides.

Yet a Rower you are as we see presently -- entry level of course.

And worse yet you're a novice Putin Fanboy poster still learning the ropes around here to include all the who's who about what and when. And who isn't.

So you haven't any clue how absurdly and ridiculously incredible you're being at this thread. I see you're being used besides while being oblivious to that also.

Do carry on.

I just now noticed by your join date (10-19) you weren't around long enough for me to have noticed you as a PutinTrumpRower. I don't post much on domestic issues besides.

And worse yet you're a novice Putin Fanboy poster still learning the ropes around here to include all the who's who about what and when. And who isn't.

So you haven't any clue how absurdly and ridiculously incredible you're being at this thread. I see you're being used besides while being oblivious to that also.

Do carry on.

PutinTrumpRower...

EVERYONE DRINK!!!

Do carry on.

You have no ground to call anyone a Putin fanboy given the love you showered on Russia just a couple pages ago.

(By the way, do you see now how idiotic it is to claim people are “Russian fanboys” just because they acknowledge historical facts?)

update, is it an act of war ?
EzYDgxGUYAAiWyh
Well, that oughta fix 'em.

What is it with the US being such weenies when it comes to Russia?

Do carry on.
By the way, did you really just claim I’m a Trump supporter?

Your relationship with reality is tenuous at best.

You have no ground to call anyone a Putin fanboy given the love you showered on Russia just a couple pages ago.

(By the way, do you see now how idiotic it is to claim people are “Russian fanboys” just because they acknowledge historical facts?)
You're so full of tall tales I'll give you a tip so maybe you can get your feet on the ground for the first time in your life -- Santa Claus lives in Canada.

Ask almost any Canadian cause that's what one will tell you.

Putin would love for Santa to live in Russia but ol' St. Nick is protected by NORAD so Putin has to stay on his side of the Pole or else.

Now you know something.

By the way, did you really just claim I’m a Trump supporter?

Your relationship with reality is tenuous at best.
Dunno who's worse the old timer PutinTrumpRowers or you Rookie types who come along as America haters of a different color.

Dunno who's worse the old timer PutinTrumpRowers or you Rookie types who come along as America haters of a different color.

So why did you start hating America? Since you are obviously defining hating America as acknowledging hIstorical facts about Russia and you’ve already acknowledged some historical facts about them, you must be an America hater, yes?

Strange how the person who demonized the US military regularly is calling others "America haters".

I guess military and civilian personnel who know and understand the capabilities of Russian arms and the history of Russia are "America haters" as well.

So why did you start hating America? Since you are obviously defining hating America as acknowledging hIstorical facts about Russia and you’ve already acknowledged some historical facts about them, you must be an America hater, yes?
WTF does Navalny have to do with your lies about WW2 and me?

Please demonstrate anything that I've said that is "unreal".

Because Navalny is a deflection that has nothing to do with any of the topics in this thread. Are you such a shit debater that you can’t discuss historical facts without deflecting to unrelated bullshit?

Explain what Navalny or Gulags have to do with the historical fact that the Soviets were the ones who liberate the majority of Nazi Death Camps. Do you deny that is factual?

I characterize your posts predicated on who the single person is that you refuse in the absolute to discuss.

Because Navalny is central to Putin's actions and decisions in matters foreign and domestic to Russia.

And because Polonium Putin embodies the rot in Russia past, present, future. All of which Navalny is seeking to change and none of which you will discuss.

To you the less said about Navalny and fatal poisons the better while you try instead to talk about the supposed wonders of Russian tanks, Soviet Russians finding Nazi death camps while missing the irony of their gulags, and your absurd mantra that I would be a Russia Fanboy and America hater.

I've pointed out already you mimick Trump in that you immediately throw back that which is said of and against you.

I characterize your posts predicated on who the single person is that you refuse in the absolute to discuss.

Because Navalny is central to Putin's actions and decisions in matters foreign and domestic to Russia.

And because Polonium Putin embodies the rot in Russia past, present, future. All of which Navalny is seeking to change and none of which you will discuss.

To you the less said about Navalny and fatal poisons the better while you try instead to talk about the supposed wonders of Russian tanks, Soviet Russians finding Nazi death camps while missing the irony of their gulags, and your absurd mantra that I would be a Russia Fanboy and America hater.

I've pointed out already you mimick Trump in that you immediately throw back that which is said of and against you.

Tangmobabble.

Which doesn’t change the fact that the US had its own camps.....or excuse it.

U.S. formally apologized while Reagan was Potus and Congress authorized a paid financial compensation to survivors of the camps where Japanese Americans were put after the attack at Pearl Harbor Hawaii in 1941.

The problem you create is that you guys mention the USA camps of the time then run along right away never mentioning (or commending) the USA honest and sincere effort to right the wrong.

Your interest is in the bad half of it only.

Yet some of you Fanboyz go out of your way to note Putin in 2007 was contrite about Stalin's camps only.

You guyz refuse all the while to accept any mention or discussion of Alexi Navalny or any other of Polonium Putin's victims both in Russia and abroad in sovereign countries.

All of which raises suspicions at the least about you guyz, your motives, purposes, goals.

If the Russian government decided to pay gulag victims that would make the fact that they previously had gulags okay?

You're full of presumptive declaratory statements disguised badly with a question mark that are in fact "loaded" declaratory pronouncements or "leading" nonsense assertions or implication.

You're trying to presume to try to set up the reader as some kind of bad guy. With you the Russia Fanboy as some kind of good guy who has the truth. Using transparently convoluted declaratory statements disguised with question marks.

That's a fail and you're busted besides.

Navalny.

U.S. formally apologized while Reagan was Potus and Congress authorized a paid financial compensation to survivors of the camps where Japanese Americans were put after the attack at Pearl Harbor Hawaii in 1941.

The problem you create is that you guys mention the USA camps of the time then run along right away never mentioning (or commending) the USA honest and sincere effort to right the wrong.

Your interest is in the bad half of it only.

Yet some of you Fanboyz go out of your way to note Putin in 2007 was contrite about Stalin's camps only.

You guyz refuse all the while to accept any mention or discussion of Alexi Navalny or any other of Polonium Putin's victims both in Russia and abroad in sovereign countries.

All of which raises suspicions at the least about you guyz, your motives, purposes, goals.

“Honest and sincere”? There are still conservatives defending the internment camps to this day. Reagan tried to veto sanctions on apartheid South Africa, for that matter.

You are so busy throwing a tantrum whenever anyone points out that another country did something well that you are totally ignorant of actual history.

Screeching “hurr durr Navalny” over and over doesn’t change the very simple fact that there isn’t anything the West can do for him at this point.

Well, that oughta fix 'em.

What is it with the US being such weenies when it comes to Russia?
"US being such weenies when it comes to Russia?" I dont know, USA is so much more stronger loved and respected by the Free World , meanwhile everyone hates poor and barabraic moscow , we need more leaders like senator McCain

“Honest and sincere”? There are still conservatives defending the internment camps to this day. Reagan tried to veto sanctions on apartheid South Africa, for that matter.

You are so busy throwing a tantrum whenever anyone points out that another country did something well that you are totally ignorant of actual history.

Screeching “hurr durr Navalny” over and over doesn’t change the very simple fact that there isn’t anything the West can do for him at this point.
Your criticism and attacks against the USA only and exclusively are noted.

It's also noted you almost always give Russia a free ride on a free pass. You don't say anything about Navalny except to say you never say anything about Navalny who ended his 24 day hunger strike after being transferred to a civilian hospital with doctors he trusts. Polonium Putin fears Navalny which is why you can't discuss him at all, either way.

Nor am I talking about "conservatives defending the internment camps to this day" because they are few, irrelevant and immaterial despite their being controlling of you.

I haven't any problem with the successes of other peoples while you see no successes by the United States in particular and while you give Polonium Putin and His Russia a free ride.

And your flapping your lips about history is comical coming from you guys and your lists of things you can't talk about beginning with Navalny. Indeed I'm the one who's pointed out Russia collapsed twice during the 20th century which is something the Russia Fanboyz never say or offer excuses about on your own.

A gas station in the snow is what Russia is.

Check the oil while you're at it.

Last edited:

It's also noted you almost always give Russia a free ride on a free pass. You don't say anything about Navalny except to say you never say anything about Navalny who ended his 24 day hunger strike after being transferred to a civilian hospital with doctors he trusts. Polonium Putin fears Navalny which is why you can't discuss him at all, either way.

Nor am I talking about "conservatives defending the internment camps to this day" because they are few, irrelevant and immaterial despite their being controlling of you.

I haven't any problem with the successes of other peoples while you see no successes by the United States in particular and while you give Polonium Putin and His Russia a free ride.

And your flapping your lips about history is comical coming from you guys and your lists of things you can't talk about beginning with Navalny. Indeed I'm the one who's pointed out Russia collapsed twice during the 20th century which is something the Russia Fanboyz never say or offer excuses about on your own.

Verbal diarrhea and insults.

Tigerace117 has to to move to Omsk or Grozny, he hates USA so much that he will feel like in the heaven in Putinstan​

You wish to deport people you disagree with?

How Stalinist of you.
I can not get you , do you get paid for hating USA 7/24 and westren civilization ? do you think think Moscow, China , Zimbabwe , Cuba , etc. are better places ?

Tigerace117 has to to move to Omsk or Grozny, he hates USA so much that he will feel like in the heaven in Putinstan​

For sure.

The Japanese don't talk about the camps any more yet the Russia Fanboyz are at it yet again, trudging 'em out cause they've got their own perpetual gulags and work camps.

They're like the Chinese who always make a point of carrying on about Native Americans when the Chinese Han are the most racist people on the planet as we see continuing in Tibet and XinJiang.

Putin's the number one fan of Qanon too if not the founder. He actually believed Ukraine was going to take back Donbas and U.S. with NATO were going to take back Crimea. Putin's success with Trump took Putin's mind into the Twilight Zone which isn't funny any more I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom