• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BREAKING: British warships head for Black Sea as Muscovite troops mass on Ukrainian border

I didn't say anything about "luck."

You're the guy trying to introduce luck into it.

As if nuclear weapons were a game of chance.

It was luck, pure and simple, that the collapse of the USSR didn’t lead to any loose nukes, or substantially greater bloodshed.

Thinking that the world would get so lucky again— and being willing to gamble on it— is foolish in the extreme.

So in other words you have no point, you just tossed out a random photo and are now squealing because you didn’t think you’d get called on it. Noted.

Rd3acba5eed0893faf8e78406938fef8e

I just wanted to bring a tear to your eye, that's all.

It was luck, pure and simple, that the collapse of the USSR didn’t lead to any loose nukes, or substantially greater bloodshed.

Thinking that the world would get so lucky again— and being willing to gamble on it— is foolish in the extreme.

I never said anything about nukes and luck.

Still don't.

You're the guy carrying on about nukes and luck.

I never said anything about nukes and luck.

Still don't.

You're the guy carrying on about nukes and luck.

I’m sure you don’t. After all, you are the one hoping that a country with thousands of them will collapse. A couple of American cities burning from loose nukes is small change to folks like you 🙄

As follows....

The first group of prisoners at the Gulag mostly included common criminals and prosperous peasants, known as kulaks. Many kulaks were arrested when they revolted against collectivization, a policy enforced by the Soviet government that demanded peasant farmers give up their individual farms and join collective farming.When Stalin launched his purges, a wide variety of laborers, known as “political prisoners,” were transported to the Gulag.

You can read more at the link and to your heart's content.

Again, how does deflecting to gulags change the fact that the Soviets liberated the majority of Nazi death camps?

Alas you missed completely my references to Navalny verging on death at a Russian prison camp. Or you chose to ignore them. That is per se an instance of how unreal that being unreal can get.

In other words, how not to be real.

Because Navalny is a deflection that has nothing to do with any of the topics in this thread. Are you such a shit debater that you can’t discuss historical facts without deflecting to unrelated bullshit?

I made clear at the thread long ago you're a Russia Fanboy.

Your every post says it and confirms it.

Conclusively.

You squealed that accusation.

Of course, to you having basic historical knowledge is “being a fanboy”.

Which is why your posts are such a joke

I’m sure you don’t. After all, you are the one hoping that a country with thousands of them will collapse. A couple of American cities burning from loose nukes is small change to folks like you 🙄

I said to expect it, given Russia collapsed twice in the 20th century.

I said to expect it in this century.

You're the guy assigning "hope" to my admonition of expectation; plus luck is another of your additions.

Off to the races you went.

You're the guy wrongly assigning hope.

My word in my post was to "expect."

In other words to be prepared.

You squealed that accusation.

Of course, to you having basic historical knowledge is “being a fanboy”.

Which is why your posts are such a joke

I suggest you get a hobby.

Keep yourself busy in ways different from here.

Where you're a waste of time.

I said to expect it, given Russia collapsed twice in the 20th century.

I said to expect it in this century.

You're the guy assigning "hope" to my admonition of expectation; plus luck is another of your additions.

Off to the races you went.

And I pointed out the fact that every empire collapsed in the 20th century, and Germany collapsed twice in a much shorter period of time.

By that “logic”, we should be expecting Germany to collapse any day now.

As usual, your claims are a bad joke.

I suggest you get a hobby.

Keep yourself busy in ways different from here.

Where you're a waste of time.

And yet you keep responding......so what does that make you? Other than a bad joke, that is 😂

You're the guy wrongly assigning hope.

My word in my post was to "expect."

In other words to be prepared.

Your post was laughably ignorant, failing to take actual history into account.

As usual.

And I pointed out the fact that every empire collapsed in the 20th century, and Germany collapsed twice in a much shorter period of time.

By that “logic”, we should be expecting Germany to collapse any day now.

As usual, your claims are a bad joke.

Nay that's your logic.

I never said anything contained in your post -- you and I are opposites.

So what I'm saying is that you are a waste of time and that time is precious.

Nay that's your logic.

I never said anything contained in your post -- you and I are opposites.

So what I'm saying is that you are a waste of time and that time is precious.

And as I said before, you keep responding, so either your time is just as worthless as your pathetic attempts at an argument, or you are simply going into hysterics.

You not facing up to historical facts....doesn’t change them

Again, WTF does he have to do with the actual topics discussed in this thread? Or are you just mindlessly, idiotically repeating his name like a goddamn parrot?

Back
Top Bottom