• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

And BlueLM has a long history of supporting police officers who kill people - calling THEM heroes.

Isn't it nice to live in a nation where stupidity is bi-partisan?

I guess you didn't read @NatMorton 's post in #11

Not much chance of that.
Then you are obviously either [1] a devious computer wizard who is able to bypass the FOX News demand for open access to your computer, [2] a paid subscriber to FOX News, or [3] a paid flack for FOX News.

Hey look another unhinged triggered meltdown response LMAO this is awesome!

of course not, the majority of people in BLM are white . . . ooooops
theres no facts that make them racist 😂😂
disagree, factually prove they are . . . . . . we'll wait!
For the sake of argument we'll agree that the majority are white. I don't agree but just lets us pretend. Supposedly being white makes you automatically a racist. So let me get this straight. The white people in BLM, who are the majority, are somehow immune to being racist even though they're white? And because they are supporting members of BLM we're supposed to believe them, but not other white people who say they're not racists, or haven't proven themselves to be racists?

Doesn't membership in a race oriented organization like say BLM make your focus about race?

In your estimation what is the vision of BLM? Equity? Freedom? Power to the people? Or just black people.

Nothing has changed since the 60"s when the Black Panthers and others were roaming the streets in the name of "justice for all". BLM couldn't hold their jockstraps.

And BlueLM has a long history of supporting police officers who kill people - calling THEM heroes.

Isn't it nice to live in a nation where stupidity is bi-partisan?
Another Canuck with a bad opinion of the country they are jealous of. Trudeau is such a fine leader. He's almost made it against the law to be heterosexual. You must be proud to be a Canadian.

For the sake of argument we'll agree that the majority are white. I don't agree but just lets us pretend.
there is no argument, its just a fact whether you agree or not. Facts dont care about your feelings or topical ignorance
the majority of the country supports BLM
Supposedly being white makes you automatically a racist.
no, it doesn't more tinfoil hat false narratives, I love it when posts like your fail so hard and prove us right
So let me get this straight. The white people in BLM, who are the majority, are somehow immune to being racist even though they're white?
who said that? oh thats right nobody . . more posted stupidity, lies and or strawmen that complete fails
And because they are supporting members of BLM we're supposed to believe them, but not other white people who say they're not racists, or haven't proven themselves to be racists?
see above.
DO you actually have anything logical, factual and on topic? or is this the type of failed stupidity we can expect since you obviously have nothing to counter the facts?
Doesn't membership in a race oriented organization like say BLM make your focus about race?
no
In your estimation what is the vision of BLM? Equity? Freedom? Power to the people? That is just black people. Nothing has changed since the 60"s when the Black Panthers and others were roaming the streets in the name of "justice for all". BLM couldn't hold their jockstraps.
I cant make any estimation of the vision of BLM its already defined. But thanks for admitting you have no clue what that is and thats part of the problem why your posts fail so hard much to our entertainment!
wow you are not good at this at all

SO here we are in the same spot. Fact remains BLM is not racist, thanks for playing LMAO
😂🍿

Another Canuck with a bad opinion of the country they are jealous of.
Now why should I be jealous of a country that doesn't have honest elections (like the one that I choose to live in does), doesn't have politicians who are less concerned with getting re-elected than they are will getting the policies that they ran for election on enacted (like the one that I choose to live in does), has a higher overall crime rate than the one that I choose to live in does, has a higher overall violent crime rate than the one that I choose to live in does, has had more elected politicians sent to jail for corruption in the last year than than the one that I choose to live in had in the past 10 years, has a lower ranked healthcare system than the one that I choose to live in does, has a lower ranked educational system than the one that I choose to live in does, has a lower "happiness index" than the one that I choose to live in does, has a higher "corruption index" than the one that I choose to live in does, and can't even get started on fixing its own problems because it is "unAmerican" to admit that there is actually anything wrong with the United States of America (unless, of course, you can blame it on "Those People")
Trudeau is such a fine leader.
Which one? The one of whom Irving Layton once said "In Trudeau, Canada has finally produced a politician worthy of assassination." or the one who has been able to keep the impact of COVID-19 down well below that of COVID-19's impact on the US?

22-01-22 I1 - COVID Burden - ACTIVE per MILLION TABLE.JPG
22-01-24 A1 - G8 + CHINA COVID TABLE.JPG
He's almost made it against the law to be heterosexual.
Really, no one here (except for one or two residents of "The Home") even noticed.
You must be proud to be a Canadian.
I am quite happy to live in Canada, thank you very much.

there is no argument, its just a fact whether you agree or not. Facts dont care about your feelings or topical ignorance
the majority of the country supports BLM

no, it doesn't more tinfoil hat false narratives, I love it when posts like your fail so hard and prove us right

who said that? oh thats right nobody . . more posted stupidity, lies and or strawmen that complete fails

see above.
DO you actually have anything logical, factual and on topic? or is this the type of failed stupidity we can expect since you obviously have nothing to counter the facts?

no

I cant make any estimation of the vision of BLM its already defined. But thanks for admitting you have no clue what that is and thats part of the problem why your posts fail so hard much to our entertainment!
wow you are not good at this at all

SO here we are in the same spot. Fact remains BLM is not racist, thanks for playing LMAO
😂🍿
Well you’re wrong. The majority of the country doesn’t support BLM. The Black Panthers used white people to further their “revolution” and BLM is doing the same thing. They’re wannabe Communists with zero possibility of success. Twenty years from now they’ll be Republicans. 😂

Well you’re wrong. The majority of the country doesn’t support BLM. The Black Panthers used white people to further their “revolution” and BLM is doing the same thing. They’re wannabe Communists with zero possibility of success. Twenty years from now they’ll be Republicans. 😂
Twenty year from now, at least 50% of all Americans who are currently over the age of 25 will be "Republicans" and the majority of the American population will STILL be "Democrats".

Then you are obviously either [1] a devious computer wizard who is able to bypass the FOX News demand for open access to your computer, [2] a paid subscriber to FOX News, or [3] a paid flack for FOX News.
None of the above.

Now why should I be jealous of a country that doesn't have honest elections (like the one that I choose to live in does), doesn't have politicians who are less concerned with getting re-elected than they are will getting the policies that they ran for election on enacted (like the one that I choose to live in does), has a higher overall crime rate than the one that I choose to live in does, has a higher overall violent crime rate than the one that I choose to live in does, has had more elected politicians sent to jail for corruption in the last year than than the one that I choose to live in had in the past 10 years, has a lower ranked healthcare system than the one that I choose to live in does, has a lower ranked educational system than the one that I choose to live in does, has a lower "happiness index" than the one that I choose to live in does, has a higher "corruption index" than the one that I choose to live in does, and can't even get started on fixing its own problems because it is "unAmerican" to admit that there is actually anything wrong with the United States of America (unless, of course, you can blame it on "Those People")

Which one? The one of whom Irving Layton once said "In Trudeau, Canada has finally produced a politician worthy of assassination." or the one who has been able to keep the impact of COVID-19 down well below that of COVID-19's impact on the US?

Really, no one here (except for one or two residents of "The Home") even noticed.

I am quite happy to live in Canada, thank you very much.
COVID impact? Borders closed, churches closed, and you have 3 airports. Great job. Your nearest neighbor lives a half mile away. Not impressed. Keep your vitriol in Canada.

Twenty year from now, at least 50% of all Americans who are currently over the age of 25 will be "Republicans" and the majority of the American population will STILL be "Democrats".
Keep posted around November of this year. Do you realize that in the last year there has been a 9% shift in party affiliation and more Independents than that have changed in their support of Biden’s policies? The day has arrived when Independents are deciding our national elections. Stay tuned Mr. Trudeau lover.

Hey look another post full of lies and nothing that supports your destroyed claims

oh yeah you were saying?
ft_2021.09.27_BLM_01.png

Wow its so easy exposing your retarded posts for the nonsense they are

Hell whens the last time republicans or democrats had numbers like that?

Whens the last time Mexico, Canada, Australia, japan, France, Italy, Ireland, Germany, England, Spain, Findland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Brazil, New Zealand, Turkey, Greece, Saudi, Egypt etc etc all had rallies for the same thing like they did for BLM?

how are you so uneducated bout a topic that you try to post so much about, its hilarious!
quick make another!!!!

SO here we are in the same spot. Fact remains BLM is not racist
😂🍿

oh yeah ill let these guys know they are racist LMAO
file-20200613-153862-ylubuv.jpg

Last edited:
Odd, the study didn't mention a lack of data, did it?. The authors said they found no difference in the data. In fact, they found that discovery to be so noteworthy they placed it in the abstract without any qualification. Why would they do that if there wasn't a statistically significant volume of relevant information on which to base that statement?
Actually they do when you read the study. It's hard to find statistically significance with few data points with police shootings.
They referenced it because it was a finding. That's good science.
However.. they did find that there was a statistically significant difference in level of force used even when controlled for people's actions etc.
That would certainly help explain minotity attitudes to police and could explain how incidents with minorities voted escalate to use of deadly force.
And the fact is that minorities ate subjected to g
Higher use of force than white people.

Actually they do when you read the study. It's hard to find statistically significance with few data points with police shootings.
They referenced it because it was a finding. That's good science.
However.. they did find that there was a statistically significant difference in level of force used even when controlled for people's actions etc.
That would certainly help explain minotity attitudes to police and could explain how incidents with minorities voted escalate to use of deadly force.
And the fact is that minorities ate subjected to g
Higher use of force than white people.

The primary contributing factors to deadly force are pointing a weapon at an officer, resisting arrest and punching, kicking, biting, failing to follow commands during arrest, reaching for droopy drawers, and trying to run over cops with your stolen car.

Actually studies show that statistically 54% of the protestors taking part in blm organized protests were white.
Other studies have found up to 67% of Americans supported the protests in general. That's a majority of white folks.

That's what has the closet racists scared. White people..while generally not racist..did give white racists cover.
Now they aren't and that's scaring the heck out of the racists. They are seeing tacit acceptance of their bigotry dwindle in the most powerful demographic...white people.

The primary contributing factors to deadly force are pointing a weapon at an officer, resisting arrest and punching, kicking, biting, failing to follow commands during arrest, reaching for droopy drawers, and trying to run over cops with your stolen car.
Sure. But then again.. two people in different instances threaten a cop with a weapon..one white
One black.
If the black one gets shot and the white one drives off...

Oh wow some guy on Twitter said something.

Wonder if that account is also Russian like several of the "Antifa" accounts.
Honeypot accounts are usually created by domestic far - reich people.

COVID impact?
Yep.
Borders closed,
Yep, just like the US.
churches closed,
In some places, just like the US.
and you have 3 airports.
Obviously you learned to count "One fish, two fish, anoder fish, anoder fish, anoder fish ..."
Great job. Your nearest neighbor lives a half mile away.
Now you are just being silly. Canada has a population that is way more than 4,810,126.
Not impressed.
Do I look like I care if someone who doesn't know what they are talking about "is impressed"?
Keep your vitriol in Canada.
Did you know that "truthful statements" expressed in non-judgmental language, while they may be painful, to hear do not qualify as "vitriol"?

Keep posted around November of this year. Do you realize that in the last year there has been a 9% shift in party affiliation and more Independents than that have changed in their support of Biden’s policies?
NOVEMBER SIERRA SIERRA
The day has arrived when Independents are deciding our national elections.
Once you subtract "The 'Democrats' who say that they are 'Independents' in order to avoid being hassled" and "the 'Republicans' who say that they are 'Independents' in order to avoid being hassled" the number of 'Independents' left is pretty small.

BTW, did you know that "national polling results" are not really very good predictors of the actual outcome of national elections? You do know that elections for Senator and Representative are NOT "national elections", don't you? You do know that selection of Electors is NOT something that the average American votes on, don't you? You do know that several state legislatures are moving forward with plans to chance the state's electoral laws so that the legislature can override the actual election results (at least as far as the Electoral College is concerned), don't you?
Stay tuned Mr. Trudeau lover.
Now where did you ever get the idea that I was a big fan of Mr. Trudeau?

I will, however, happily concede that he "paid his dues" by working in the "party trenches" and that he has been the Prime Minister of Canada since before Mr. Trump was inaugurated as the President of the United States of America.

I guess that you don't realize that one of the differences between Canadians and Americans is that Canadians don't really care if their head of government is a jerk or not or whether they 9NOTE - Gender neutral pronoun is appropriate because Canada has had both male and female heads of government and heads of state) are honest or not (PROVIDED that they don't get too greedy or disrupt 'historically sanctified levels of graft and corruption AND PROVIDED that they get things done) whereas Americans have nothing but reverence for their head of state (PROVIDED that he [NOTE - Masculine pronoun is appropriate because Americans will not elect a woman to the office of President before the middle of the 22nd Century) belongs to the "right party" and TOTALLY DISREGARDING whether they are jerks or honest and utter revulsion for their head of state IF he belongs to the "wrong party" and TOTALLY DISREGARDING whether he is are competent, effective, and/or honest).

That's just your ignorant preconceived notions meant to back you desired political propaganda.
That is just idiotic. The facts of those cases are what they are. I merely cited them. You’re the one displaying the willful ignorance. Or are you one of those folks who likes seeing cops shot as some kind of street justice?

Back
Top Bottom