• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

Is this a thread about gun violence or cherry picked right wing talking points? (kidding I know which it is)

I have a VERY simple question.

Why is it when its something that can be tied to BLM in anyway, or words twisted the usual moonbats and bigots start falling all over themselves and pushing false narratives and grouping BLM all together?
do they not realize how telling that is LMAO

I mean I never call the 1/6 insurrection the republican riots, or Trump supporter riots, or use any of the 100s of clips and or quotes from republicans supporting that vile day or supporting racism or bigotry to say its REPUBLICANS
I also never call use extreme examples of people against the 2nd amendment or extreme atheist democrats its democrats.

Why don't I do that?
because i understand the fact that its pure dishonesty and how stupid it would me look to anybody honest, educated and objective
anyway time to enjoy the for certian meltdowns to come

GRRRRR BLM EVIL!!!
GRRRRR BLM is a terroist group!!!
GRRRRR BLM is racist!!!

😂🍿

I despise trumpturds and I like the terrorist group BLM even less.

Thankyou for making that yummy popcorn.

the terrorist group BLM even less.
I love when i'm proved right and people post the exact batshit insane retarded nutterism I said they would, to funny! could a claim be any more stupid LMAO

"terrorist group"
Sayj5RG.gif

Fix the ****ing atrocity that is the entire American policing system, and then maybe you might garner some sympathy when you whine about the people pointing out the problem.
That's the problem. Complaints of the problem that don't turn out to be a problem (like the list generated above about the BLM stances of their 'heroes')

If the problem is criminals aren't lauded as heroes, then I'd say the system was working as intended.

Is this a thread about gun violence or cherry picked right wing talking points? (kidding I know which it is)

A thread about the views of the BLM, fella!

BTW, and to further the point I made above, I once walked through The Washington Post's online database of police shootings. You can search it by several facets of each shooting, like whether the individual was unarmed. I did that for the years 2018-2020. From memory, something like 85% of such cases were the direct result of failing to follow police orders and/or resisting arrest. Nearly all other cases were instances of bystanders getting hit with gunfire resulting from someone else resisting arrest.

As you read new cases of police shootings grabbing headlines, notice how often these pre-conditions are present.
Well of course.
Seriously.. Of course the police say the person was resisting. Thats what was said by Chavez when he was kneeling on George Floyds neck until he was dead.
"He was resisting. "

I was a reserve police officer. I saw officers yell... "stop resisting".. to people that were NOT resisting, just before tossing them to the ground.

The point is.. the public gives police a lot of power. Literally the power of life and death.. and they should be responsible with that power.

It seems to me.. that now.. with any interaction with police... the expectation is that the civilian.. with no training, with no idea whats going on.. needs to be calmer, and more responsible.. than the officers around him.

thats a problem.

"terrorist group

Well, BLM wants dead cops and they want 'em NOW Agent. Said so themselves. What am I supposed to think they're kidding?

You got to stop making excuses and finding weak "justifications" for BLMs abhorrent behavior.

Oh wow some guy on Twitter said something.

Wonder if that account is also Russian like several of the "Antifa" accounts.

Of course the police say the person was resisting. Thats what was said by Chavez when he was kneeling on George Floyds neck until he was dead.

Floyd resisted at first. You dont see that in any videos of course. You dont see him swallowing the drugs in the video either, you also dont see his violent past of brutally attacking civilians in their homes and also attacking police officers.
You dont see ANY of that in the video.
Bless you Officer Chauvin, its not right what happened to you for the accidental death of a violent career criminal IMO.
Thank you for your service.

salute.jpg

Well, BLM wants dead cops and they want 'em NOW Agent. Said so themselves.
What am I supposed to think they're kidding?

You got to stop making excuses and finding weak "justifications" for BLMs abhorrent behavior.
no, "BLM" does not want that bwhahahahah
you know there are tons of cops themselves that are BLM right?
by your retarded logic i could just as easily say this

"republicans want to hang mike pence, they said so themselves, what am i supposed to think they are kidding?
You got to stop making excuses and finding weak "justifications" for republican's abhorrent behavior."

oooooops see how easy it is to destroy your batshit tinfoil hat dishonest retarded claims LMAO
wow i love it watching posts like yours completely fall apart, there's no facts and logic to support your claim .. . none

i hope these terrorists ate taken into custody soon!!!
15646874684.jpg

😂🍿

Last edited:
no, "BLM" does not want that bwhahahahah
you know there are tons of cops themselves that are BLM right?
by your retarded logic i could just as easily say this

"republicans want to hang mike pence, they said so themselves, what am i supposed to think they are kidding?
You got to stop making excuses and finding weak "justifications" for republican's abhorrent behavior."

oooooops see how easy it is to destroy your batshit tinfoil dishonest retarded claims LMAO
wow i love it watching posts like yours comp;ee fall apart, there's no facts and logic to support your claim .. . none

i hope these terrorist ate taken into custody soon!!!
View attachment 67370887

😂🍿

I wonder if that "woke" White Knight in the picture will take his family and move into the 'hood as a show of solidarity with the poor oppressed victims that he's virtue signaling?

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Not BLOODY likely!!! He aint gettin' his family anywhere NEAR that, and no sane person could blame him!(y)💯💯💯

it's fox news, so I guarantee tha'ts not what the person said and Fox as usual is lying and spinning to whip their scumbag terrorist base up.
You can guarantee this? Why didn't you by posting something from a qualified resource then? Because there isn't any?
Black Lives Matter DC
@DMVBlackLives

"This isn’t to say these scenarios represent what happened tonight, but it does explain our skepticism, interest in details, and highlights the difference in how people talk and act when an officer is hurt vs when they hurt a Black person. No one asks what the cop did wrong."
"This is the point we’ve been making for months. Look at the reaction and coverage tonight. Tear jerker press conferences and proclamations of heroes coming soon. Imagine if people knew these folks’ names. Being Black in DC is more dangerous than any job. "

These people are communists and are extremely sick! They say absolutely nothing about black on black crime + murders. Why not?

I wonder if that "woke" White Knight in the picture will take his family and move into the 'hood as a show of solidarity with the poor oppressed victims that he's virtue signaling?

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Not BLOODY likely!!! He aint gettin' his family anywhere NEAR that, and no sane person could blame him!(y)💯💯💯
a post that said WOKE!!!! everybody drink!!!
Hood? what does the hood have to do with BLM?
Translation: you got nothing to support your destroyed claim thats what I thought! LMAO

wow this keeps getting better and better, thanks for proving me right and completely owning your own moronic failed posts!
Quick do it again!!!
😂🍿

Being Black in DC is more dangerous than any job. "

Probably the biggest hazards of being black in DC or any American city: you stand a decent chance of being shot.
Not by a Police Officer though. By one of your peers.

Well of course.
Seriously.. Of course the police say the person was resisting. Thats what was said by Chavez when he was kneeling on George Floyds neck until he was dead.
"He was resisting. "

I was a reserve police officer. I saw officers yell... "stop resisting".. to people that were NOT resisting, just before tossing them to the ground.

The point is.. the public gives police a lot of power. Literally the power of life and death.. and they should be responsible with that power.

It seems to me.. that now.. with any interaction with police... the expectation is that the civilian.. with no training, with no idea whats going on.. needs to be calmer, and more responsible.. than the officers around him.

thats a problem.
Well, I can believe what you write here or I can believe what these news accounts say -- including the cites I posted earlier in this thread, many of which are backed up with body camera footage. I choose the news accounts, and they tell me a lack of training isn't the problem. The problem is just what I said: violently resisting arrest is what leads to the overwhelming majority of police shootings. IMO, anyone who thinks otherwise is either uninformed or, like BLM, working an agenda and willing to lie about what's going on.

Well, BLM wants dead cops and they want 'em NOW Agent. Said so themselves. What am I supposed to think they're kidding?

IMO, replying to that one is a waste of keystrokes.

Oh wow some guy on Twitter said something.

Wonder if that account is also Russian like several of the "Antifa" accounts.
Oh wow, someone trying to change the subject rather than acknowledge what BLM has become.

That's no wonder.

it's fox news, so I guarantee tha'ts not what the person said and Fox as usual is lying and spinning to whip their scumbag terrorist base up.
Funny how their "terrorist base" keeps growing.

Probably the biggest hazards of being black in DC or any American city: you stand a decent chance of being shot.
Not by a Police Officer though. By one of your peers.
BOOM!!!! you did it again LMAO

"Probably the biggest hazards of being white in DC or any American city: you stand a decent chance of being shot.
Not by a Police Officer though. By one of your peers."

also true
usually white on white crime and black on black crime are typically within 8 points of each other . . . like 80% for whites, 88% for blacks etc etc and then usually that difference is poverty

I wonder why we only hear about black-on-black crime in threads like these though? hmmmmmmmm
wow your post gets destroyed again
😂🍿

BOOM!!!! you did it again LMAO

"Probably the biggest hazards of being white in DC or any American city: you stand a decent chance of being shot.
Not by a Police Officer though. By one of your peers."

also true
usually white on white crime and black on black crime are typically within 8 points of each other . . . like 80% for whites, 88% for blacks etc etc and then usually that difference is poverty

I wonder why we only hear about black-on-black crime in threads like these though? hmmmmmmmm
wow your post gets destroyed again
😂🍿

make excuses and weak "justifications" all you like, but I'm not buying that and neither are most other people IMO.

Good luck with that.

Blue Lives Matter 👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨

Fix the ****ing atrocity that is the entire American policing system, and then maybe you might garner some sympathy when you whine about the people pointing out the problem.
Atrocity? I don't see any atrocity. Problem? The problem is educational, but you can't teach anyone that doesn't want to learn. Even forced education doesn't work. The problem is never ending. The answer is just don't be a part of the problem. Be smart.

make excuses and weak "justifications" all you like, but I'm not buying that and neither are most other people IMO.

Good luck with that.

Blue Lives Matter 👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨
doesn't matter what you buy,facts don't care about your feelings, failed posts tand or opical ignorance
thats actually the best and most funny part for the rest of us! Watching facts be presented and posts like yours saying nu-huh over and over again LMAO
its hilarious! Quick do it again!

😂🍿

I have a VERY simple question.

Why is it when its something that can be tied to BLM in anyway, or words twisted the usual moonbats and bigots start falling all over themselves and pushing false narratives and grouping BLM all together?
do they not realize how telling that is LMAO

I mean I never call the 1/6 insurrection the republican riots, or Trump supporter riots, or use any of the 100s of clips and or quotes from republicans supporting that vile day or supporting racism or bigotry to say its REPUBLICANS
I also never call use extreme examples of people against the 2nd amendment or extreme atheist democrats its democrats.

Why don't I do that?
because i understand the fact that its pure dishonesty and how stupid it would me look to anybody honest, educated and objective
anyway time to enjoy the for certian meltdowns to come

GRRRRR BLM EVIL!!!
GRRRRR BLM is a terroist group!!!
GRRRRR BLM is racist!!!

😂🍿
You don't think BLM is racist? And you call yourself objective? LOL

Back
Top Bottom