• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

They are not based on reality.
Well, let's test reality. I have provided you the news accounts of the shootings of each of the individuals cited in BLM's tweet. Do you find the circumstances of those cases to be as deserving of public sympathy as the case of the policeman shot at the 1400 block of Quincy St in DC?

Try not to dodge the question.

I think BLM is a misnomer. Of course black lives matter just as much as those of every other color, but BLM wants scumbags to matter more than the police that protect society from those scumbags. BLM should be Scumbag Lives Matter, or SLM.

Police Lives Matter More than Scumbags' Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLM is just working a political agenda and they've lost their way. They have not only forgotten all lives matter, I think they've even forgotten that Black lives matter. There is no other explanation for the blind eye they've turned to the shooting galleries many black urban neighborhoods have become.

BLM is just working a political agenda and they've lost their way. They have not only forgotten all lives matter, I think they've even forgotten that Black lives matter. There is no other explanation for the blind eye they've turned to the shooting galleries many black urban neighborhoods have become.

and another factually wrong claim and proof you have no idea what BLM even is LMAO
why do you make it so easy to show how moronic and dishonest your posts are

watch me destroy it with one simple question . . . .
what does your false narrative strawman claims about the " shooting galleries many black urban neighborhoods have become." factually have to do with BLM?
😁🍿

Well, let's test reality. I have provided you the news accounts of the shootings of each of the individuals cited in BLM's tweet. Do you find the circumstances of those cases to be as deserving of public sympathy as the case of the policeman shot at the 1400 block of Quincy St in DC?

Nope I did not.
Now answer me.
So what? Do you think that one tweet.. .sums up the entirety of the racial issue between minorities and the police?
Do you think that THE ONLY issues minorities have with police are the individuals cited in BLM's tweet?

Nope I did not.
Now answer me.
So what? Do you think that one tweet.. .sums up the entirety of the racial issue between minorities and the police?
Do you think that THE ONLY issues minorities have with police are the individuals cited in BLM's tweet?

^^ This is where the left try to water down the facts and spread out the stink.

The only problem for them is that the stink always rises to the surface and bonds together where everyone can smell it.

Do you think that one tweet.. .sums up the entirety of the racial issue between minorities and the police? Do you think that THE ONLY issues minorities have with police are the individuals cited in BLM's tweet?
No, and no. Of course, I have made neither of those claims.

What I have said/implied is that those tweets are evidence that BLM's actions and advocacy are not consistent with its mission.

Nope I did not.
Now answer me.
If there were a whole plethora to pick from, don't you think they should so so? So as to put up facts showing exactly the issues you are referring to?
Is there some reason you can think of that they do not?
Yes, otherwise they would put up others highlighting the actual issues. They use generalities because they know it paints a different picture than showing you the specifics does

and another factually wrong claim and proof you have no idea what BLM even is LMAO

what does your false narrative strawman claims about the " shooting galleries many black urban neighborhoods have become." factually have to do with BLM?
😁🍿
aaaaaaaand 🦗🦗🦗

this is what happens when your bs bigoted narratives get destroyed and you cant honest and intellectually defend your failed claims, I love it LMAO
anybody else wanny try . . . ANYBODY?

😁🍿

and another factually wrong claim

State the facts that support your assertion that @NatMorton 's claims are wrong.

Of course you'll need data and citations.

and proof you have no idea what BLM even is LMAO

You're provided no proof so far.

😁🍿

The only thing you've destroyed so far is idle time.

Feel free to support your assertions. Standing by, but somehow I expect more childish comebacks.

You are making the claim that in the abstract of a study you cited, where it says there's no evidence of racial bias in police shootings, the authors got it wrong. You claimed they were wrong due to a lack of data. I am asking you where you got that insight. If it's not from that study, where is it?

FWIW, I see two possibilities. First, you have data to backup your claim that the authors of the study got it wrong but for some mysterious reason haven't shared that. Second, you're embarrassed that a study you cited to refute my claim actually supports it and are desperately trying to avoid openly recognizing that by making further claims that you cannot support.

Hmm ...
No.. I am not claiming that the authors "got it wrong".. when it comes to shootings. I in fact stated: "They referenced it because it was a finding. That's good science."
So.. now.. lets go on from there.

Now.. will you acknowlege that the study showed that there was a higher level of force used on minorities despite being controlled for circumstances and actions of the civilians.?

No, and no. Of course, I have made neither of those claims.

What I have said/implied is that those tweets are evidence that BLM's actions and advocacy are not consistent with its mission.
Well.. since as you say.. its not the entirety of the reasons... then those tweets are not evidence that blm actions and advocacy are not consistent with its mission.

State the facts that support your assertion that @NatMorton 's claims are wrong.
Of course you'll need data and citations.
You're provided no proof so far.
The only thing you've destroyed so far is idle time.
Feel free to support your assertions. Standing by, but somehow I expect more childish comebacks.
another failed moroinic claim that shows people have no clue what they are talking about and what BLM is LMAO

BLM's many statements are about lessening systematic and systemic racism against black people especially at the hands of police brutality and inspire solidarity on these same issues.

so claiming its only a political agenda that forgot "all lives matter" and that shootings in black neighborhoods are a factor is factually wrong

BOOM!!!!! your post now looks like the retarded uneducated drivel it is!!!! LMAO

oh yeah heres the facts and citations

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement that seeks to highlight racism, discrimination, and inequality experienced by black people. [1][2][3][4][5][6]

now, by all means feel free to prove those facts wrong and prove that BLM is what he claims . . oh wait . you cant because they are not, . . now wipe the egg of your failed post and thanks for playing!
😂🍿

another failed moroinic claim that shows people have no clue what they are talking about and what BLM is LMAO

BLM's many statements are about lessening systematic and systemic racism against black people especially at the hands of police brutality and inspire solidarity on these same issues.

so claiming its only a political agenda that forgot "all lives matter" and that shootings in black neighborhoods are a factor is factually wrong

BOOM!!!!! your post now looks like the retarded uneducated drivel it is!!!! LMAO

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement that seeks to highlight racism, discrimination, and inequality experienced by black people. [1][2][3][4][5][6]

now, by all means feel free to prove those facts wrong and prove that BLM is what he claims . . oh wait . you cant because they are not, . . now wipe the egg of your failed post and thanks for playing!
😂🍿

All you've proven is what a juvenile response looks like.

If there were a whole plethora to pick from, don't you think they should so so? So as to put up facts showing exactly the issues you are referring to?
Is there some reason you can think of that they do not?
As I pointed out. Cops shooting civilians is a quite rare event. Which makes statistical analysis problematic.
es, otherwise they would put up others highlighting the actual issues. They use generalities because they know it paints a different picture than showing you the specifics does
Oh but they do. I just pointed out the level of force that minorities face when dealing with police. The focus though was immediately on "but but.. the police shootings".

The problem with specifics is that it gives people the impression that higher levels of force being used on minorities is due to "a few bad apples".. instead of a systemic problem as the research shows.

All you've proven is what a juvenile response looks like.
BWHHAHAHAHA thats what I thought.
Translation: facts destroyed your moronic claim so now you post failed deflection and dodge my question which much to my delight continuines our entertainment

in the future maybe try to actually know the topic you are discussing and your posts won't fail so embrassingly hard. You're welcome!
Let us know when you can prove those facts wrong and his claim is true, thanks
😂🍿

BWHHAHAHAHA thats what I thought.
Translation: facts destroyed your moronic claim so now you post failed deflection and dodge my question which much to my delight continuines our entertainment

in the future maybe try to actually know the topic you are discussing and your posts won't fail so embrassingly hard. You're welcome!
Let us know when you can prove those facts wrong and his claim is true, thanks
😂🍿

You've provided no facts about anything at all.

All you've done is post juvenile taunts and claimed victory about "destroying" something.

You've provided no facts about anything at all.

All you've done is post juvenile taunts and claimed victory about "destroying" something.
hey another failed lie, dodge and deflection post
Watch me "destroy" it and get proven right AGAIN

we are still waiting
Please let us know when you can prove those facts i provided wrong and his claim to be true, thanks
😂🍿

who bets my request is dodged and run from again! LMAO

😂🍿

Morainic?

Young black men are a thousand time more likely to be victimized or shot by their "supposed brothers" than by a cop.

Or, perhaps, we could teach people the importance of following lawful police orders and not violently resisting arrest?
You mean like Brianna Taylor? Or this guy?

You mean like Brianna Taylor? Or this guy?

Whats that, some sort of Youtube? It looks like a Youtube.

Who told you that a person in a wheelchair cant be shot by a cop?

And Brianna...well.....she was running with the wrong crowd. Got mixed up in a bad scene. It happens.

Morainic?

Young black men are a thousand time more likely to be victimized or shot by their "supposed brothers" than by a cop.
and?
what if its a million?
what if its two million?

what does that have to do with anything . . oh that's right NOTHING LMAO

wow this gets easier and easier destroying these retard meaningless strawmen
😂🍿

and?
what if its a million?
what if its two million?

what does that have to do with anything . . oh that's right NOTHING LMAO

wow this gets easier and easier destroying these retard meaningless strawmen
😂🍿

He's really handing you your arse Agent.
You may want to slink away and disappear and hope not too many people see this thread IMO.(y)

He's really handing you your arse Agent.

You may want to slink away and disappear and hope not too many people see this thread IMO.(y)
<read posts>
<looks at author>
Sayj5RG.gif

this is gonna be so much fun!
nothing to run from facts are all on my side and his statement is meaningless

if you disagree by all means prove my facts wrong and prove what the post your quoted factually means ANYTHING to BLM
I cant wait to read it!

I hope EVERYBODY sees this thread because its been awesome at exposing the bigots and topically uneducated and my question i just asked you are going to do it AGAIN!
😂🍿

😂🍿
Wiki? Even you can do better than that.

Wiki? Even you can do better than that.
tell us you have no idea how citations/references work without telling us you have no idea how citations/references work 🤦‍♂️LMAO

wow another failed moronic post bites the dust
😂🍿

Back
Top Bottom