• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

I hear this a lot. People with black names are turned down for credit cards, etc. If you know this happens, why not give your kids a ‘white’ name, You shouldn’t have to, but it will make your life a little easier... Chinese people do this all the time. They play the system as it is and they win.
Hmm.
So you think the stereotypes of Chinese are the same stereotype for black people?
Please explain

Honest to God, are there any BLM leaders or spokespeople who are not sociopaths?

Let’s not forgot the BLM turd who implied that Darrell Brooke’s conscienceless rampage was some sort of revolutionary action.

Yawn. Nice try. But doesn't fly.
Must be they need to elect democrats in Montana with an increase like they have been having..
If we believe your narrative..
You may be right. The best way to tell if they are effective is to check their track record. So we can look to places that have been under democrat control for a long enough time to develop a track record. I live in Baltimore. It's been under democrat rule for 50 years. It's among the top ten most dangerous cities every year.
Of the top 10 most dangerous cities, all have a democrat mayor except Springfield Mo., which I believe has a Libertarian. I'm not sure what you are getting at by cherry picking Billings Montana and their measly 51 murders. Republican cities have their own problems as well, but, if you are trying to say that democrats have the best record for safe cities, we'll just have to disagree. Democrats continue to do things like, "sanctuary cities", support BLM, no cash bail, shoplifting under $1000, states attorneys that won't prosecute criminals, and demonize the PD. What do they expect to happen with such stupid policies?

calling BLM cop killers which means you are calling me and the majority of the US cop killers is even more stupid then saying they are terrorists LMAO
Congrats on an even more retarded and unhinged tinfoil hat post! Keep them coming!
😂🍿
Where there is smoke there is fire…. But you are so smart🤣

Fix the ****ing atrocity that is the entire American policing system, and then maybe you might garner some sympathy when you whine about the people pointing out the problem.
Hop to it. Stop talking and go show everyone how it's done right.

They are not. I wonder why…
Perhaps..several generations of slavery..black codes..segregation.jim crow laws...white attempts to excuse slavery..and portray a narrative that try to make slavery seem more paternal and less horrific and now a concerted effort to make white people believe that black poverty is somehow " their fault"
Rather than continued institutional racism?
Hmmmmm

You may be right. The best way to tell if they are effective is to check their track record. So we can look to places that have been under democrat control for a long enough time to develop a track record. I live in Baltimore. It's been under democrat rule for 50 years. It's among the top ten most dangerous cities every year.
Of the top 10 most dangerous cities, all have a democrat mayor except Springfield Mo., which I believe has a Libertarian. I'm not sure what you are getting at by cherry picking Billings Montana and their measly 51 murders. Republican cities have their own problems as well, but, if you are trying to say that democrats have the best record for safe cities, we'll just have to disagree. Democrats continue to do things like, "sanctuary cities", support BLM, no cash bail, shoplifting under $1000, states attorneys that won't prosecute criminals, and demonize the PD. What do they expect to happen with such stupid policies?
Nope. See dude.. I don't think crime is republican vs Democrat
Montana proves that.
You cherry pick cities that have had problems for years and say : see it has to be democrats"
Ignoring that crime has spiked in other areas that are republican
I f
Doubt you knew that crime at even spiked in Montana..
Because you probably only listen to media that confirms your bias.
By tge way. I am a registered republican .
The difference is that I value truth. Something sadly lacking today.

Perhaps..several generations of slavery..black codes..segregation.jim crow laws...white attempts to excuse slavery..and portray a narrative that try to make slavery seem more paternal and less horrific and now a concerted effort to make white people believe that black poverty is somehow " their fault"
Rather than continued institutional racism?
Hmmmmm
If only there was a way to see what would have happened to blacks and Chinese if blacks weren’t slaves in the US. If only they had their own countries we could look at…. Oh wait

Look, slavery was horrible and I’m all for reparations. But the sad truth is that black people in this country have it better now than they would if they were still in Africa. And if they recognized that fact, took advantages of what is out there for them, they could come out from under the Democrat’s oppression and become who they were meant to be.

White people died for their freedom, and they weren’t Democrats…

Last edited:
If only there was a way to see what would have happened to blacks and Chinese if blacks weren’t slaves in the US. If only they had their own countries we could look at…. Oh wait

Look, slavery was horrible and I’m all for reparations. But the sad truth is that black people in this country have it better now than they would if they were still in Africa. And if they recognized that fact, took advantages of what is out there for them, they could come out from under the Democrat’s oppression and become who they were meant to be.

Yeah..the whole racist " Africans here have it better than if they were in Africa bullcrap"
And if they only would work harder myth.
By the way. You know that black people when they first got the right to vote were strongly republican right?
You know that the first 23 black congressman were republican right.
Gee.. why did they leave the party. Oh wait. It's because the republican party has left them
Cuz it's filled with dudes like you...who when they say " hey. You know banks are still treating African Americans differently..despite the same finances they are less likely to approve a loan for a black guy as a white guy. And if they do approve its for worse terms""
Guys like you ..almost invariably republican..
Tell them " shut up. You should be grateful you aren't in africa".
By the way...white people died to keep them slaves too.

Yeah..the whole racist " Africans here have it better than if they were in Africa bullcrap"
It is racist, but it is also true
And if they only would work harder myth.
Are you saying blacks will fail no matter how hard they try? That seems pretty racist to me. Let me guess, they don’t know how to get IDs and can’t figure out how to get to a poll. Yeah, you’re pretty racist…
By the way. You know that black people when they first got the right to vote were strongly republican right?
You know that the first 23 black congressman were republican right.
Gee.. why did they leave the party. Oh wait. It's because the republican party has left them
Or the left started paying them for their votes. You should read Candace Owens, about how the left has destroyed the black family unit with their “helpful” programs.
Cuz it's filled with dudes like you...who when they say " hey. You know banks are still treating African Americans differently..despite the same finances they are less likely to approve a loan for a black guy as a white guy. And if they do approve its for worse terms""
Maybe they shouldn’t name their kid something that screams “I hate white people and white institutions”. Maybe don’t blame your 3.25% loan instead of a 3.10% loan on all your problems. The banks are not going to turn down money. For your theory to be correct, every bank would need to be in on it. otherwise black would just go to the one bank that wasn’t in on it and that back would make a killing. Not likely…
Guys like you ..almost invariably republican..
Tell them " shut up. You should be grateful you aren't in africa".
Yeah. I’m not telling ”them” to shut up. I’m telling people like you to shut up, quit keeping them down and convincing them the shouldn’t work hard because it doesn’t matter.

Nope. See dude.. I don't think crime is republican vs Democrat
Montana proves that.
You cherry pick cities that have had problems for years and say : see it has to be democrats"
Ignoring that crime has spiked in other areas that are republican
I f
Doubt you knew that crime at even spiked in Montana..
Because you probably only listen to media that confirms your bias.
By tge way. I am a registered republican .
The difference is that I value truth. Something sadly lacking today.
I didn't cherry pick those city "dude". They are the most dangerous cities in the country. I didn't select them, so you're wrong about that. If you think a state like Montana, which had 54 murders in the whole state compared to a city that has 300+ murders every year is a good analogy, again, we just disagree. You say you value the truth, those lists aren't made up. They are facts. But then again, Joe values "truth over fact". lol
Let me ask you this then, truthfully. Three questions
1. Do you believe demonizing and defunding the police, eliminating cash bail, not prosecuting criminals for stealing under $1,000 worth of merchandise, and allowing illegal immigrants to roam free in your city, increases or decreases crime?
2. Are those policies democrat or republican.
3. Do you believe that the administrations in those top ten dangerous cities being democrat is a coincidence?
Be honest.

If there had never been slavery in the U.S., African Americans' ancestors would have likely been sold to Arabs or some other group willing to pay for them. If they had been left alone, their descendents now would likely be drowning in the Mediterranean, trying to escape what Donald Trump accurately, if rudely, described as "s*** hole countries". Meanwhile, other disadvantaged, and often despised, groups have landed here on the bottom rung of the ladder, and rapidly moved up. This was precisely because they didn't have liberals treating them as perpetual victims and encouraging them to wait for their "reparations". Instead they got their butts in gear, got educated, and got on with their own advancement. I don't blame Blacks for this. Molly-coddled White kids also turn out poorly.

Back
Top Bottom