• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Republicans

Are Blacks that are not Democrats traitors to the Black people?

• Total voters
I see it as no different than the reason I have no other choice than to vote for the Quebec Liberals as an Anglophone. Voting for anyone else is voting against your own self interest and there are no better options.

Wow, there are some yes votes. That's amazing!

I find it offensive that anyone should judge how someone would vote based on their race .... mind you Republicans do it all the time.

Why do you insist on posting Fascist nonsense?
Because I'm showing you how you are Fascist!

Did it just go over your head that I was posting what Black People have pointed out ??????......

Beyond clueless.

Because I'm showing you how you are Fascist!

Did it just go over your head that I was posting what Black People have pointed out ??????......

Beyond clueless.
Why are you making racist statements? Why are you speaking for black people... do you think that they are not capable of speaking for themselves?

Why are you making racist statements? Why are you speaking for black people... do you think that they are not capable of speaking for themselves?
You're the one making racist statements and speaking for Black people !
You just aren't capable of understating that I referenced what good, smart, and wise black people has stated for themselves!

Your weak "Projection" is pathetic and childish....

Attachments

• RaceCard.JPG
    RaceCard.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 20
You're the one making racist statements and speaking for Black people !
You just aren't capable of understating that I referenced what good, smart, and wise black people has stated for themselves!

Your weak "Projection" is pathetic and childish....
I wish you would just stop promoting Fascism and would let people live their lives in peace.

I wish you would just stop promoting Fascism and would let people live their lives in peace.
What are you talking about ?
First off "YOU" are the one posting Racist stuff, I'm just calling out on it and you want to pretend I'm saying Fascist things.
It's quite entertaining how you can make these illogical stretches!

You don't cease to amaze with your irony! LOL!

P.S. Did you not see that your lame poll overwhelmingly rejected your Racists question!
Take it as an oppertunity to grow!

What are you talking about ?
First off "YOU" are the one posting Racist stuff, I'm just calling out on it and you want to pretend I'm saying Fascist things.
It's quite entertaining how you can make these illogical stretches!

You don't cease to amaze with your irony! LOL!

P.S. Did you not see that your lame poll overwhelmingly rejected your Racists question!
Take it as an oppertunity to grow!
I posted a question about political voting... you started in with the "Black people should suffer in their ignorant folly!" crap.

I posted a question about political voting... you started in with the "Black people should suffer in their ignorant folly!" crap.
Please show me where I said that !
And if it's only in your mind, I'm gonna call you on it !

This should be fun !

Please show me where I said that !
And if it's only in your mind, I'm gonna call you on it !

This should be fun !
I didn't say that you said it... I said that you started in with it.

Your anger is getting the better of you here.

Back
Top Bottom