• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Republicans

Are Blacks that are not Democrats traitors to the Black people?

• Total voters
Like I said, your thread get's an F from me. Even Steven and all that elementary jazz you seem to be into.

LOL get a good night sleep and try again tomorrow...

You were comparing a black voting for Republicans to a Jew voting for Nazi's.

You were certainly trying to make a point about how they would not vote for their oppressors. Whereas the Nazi's slaughtered the Jews the Republicans are not doing that so when I ask you for the similar policies it would be obvious that you need to clarify which policies are similar between the two parties. Instead you are whining and trying to get out of such a stupid statement. What will it be? Whining? Manning up and admitting you made a stupid comment? Comparing Republican genocidal policies to those of the ****ing ... Nazi's.
no one compares perfectly alike---------I stand by my point. Vote smart or vote stupid....

It's stuff like this that promotes racial division.

A similar question:

Are Whites that are not Republicans traitors to the White people?​

Skin color shouldn't determine political affiliation.
But it does on the right and there is no denying it. If not, please explain why the base is ninety percent white and the elected officials of the gop are ninety five percent white men. We on the left will be eagerly awaiting your response.

Just take a look at a picture of the republican congressional body and the democratic congressional body, notice any difference?

Unless you are wealthy and trying to protect your income, why anyone would vote republican is beyond me. Oh wait, maybe if you are a racist you also tend to vote republican, the big tent party of overwhelmingly white folks.

I asked a question... you chose to answer it.
Simple .. Black people (and Hispanics) don't agree with the extreme progressivism from the left, and this is what is driving them to rethink Left v. Right.

It would be intertesting to see numbers by government subsidies. I know plenty of well off blacks, and the are anything but democrat.
It's a fact: Black and Hispanic voters are shifting their political support from Left to Right. I don't blame them given the extreme progressive agenda the Left is looking to push.

What is their problem? 1 out of ten black people vote Republican.
"traitors to the Black people?"

not in general, at least no more than other minorities or women or LGBT community etc.
but also we would have to define what "voting or being republican" means
one republican vote an election, two? straight republican? etc

Not to mention they are still individuals so Id have to here their explanation of why . . maybe its intellectually and rationally sound, i cant really imagine how but to each their own . . .

Who is being prejudiced? It would be black people against the Black Republicans... right?

Wrong question, the real issue is anyone who has the opinion that someone else should vote for a party entirely because of their skin color.

The numbers may hint at a conclusion but suggesting is has to be that way crosses a line, imo.

When Democrats make assertions like the one in the poll, they are proving that Blacks are still slaves. Cotton planters used Blacks to produce cotton. Democrat polticians use Blacks to produce Democrat votes. In both cases, those who escaped the plantation were considered not only a loss of production in and of themselves, but a threat to the obedience of the remaining slaves. They needed to be hunted down and either recaptured of destroyed (eg Clarence Thomas).

View attachment 67382380

Wow, blatant Racism! You libs are quite dispicable ! You're kinda like Biden...

Note the Successful people of all colors ten to be REP's ! Only the ones who gain wealth and power via Government
are the ones who tend to be DEM's !

Thomas Sowell nailed it!

Attachments

• thomas-sowell-LibsSlave.jpg
    thomas-sowell-LibsSlave.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Biden-UAintBlk.JPG
    Biden-UAintBlk.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
No.

If I voted for The Punch Hamish in the Mouth Party, I wouldn't be a traitor, just stupid.

I am shocked to discover that 10% of any sample population is stupid.

When Democrats make assertions like the one in the poll, they are proving that Blacks are still slaves. Cotton planters used Blacks to produce cotton. Democrat polticians use Blacks to produce Democrat votes. In both cases, those who escaped the plantation were considered not only a loss of production in and of themselves, but a threat to the obedience of the remaining slaves. They needed to be hunted down and either recaptured of destroyed (eg Clarence Thomas).
Tinfoil hat nuttery riiiight here.
You guys do this because you cannot ever blame yourselves for not appealing to more black people.
If we really wanted to destroy you, you would ****ing know it boo.

Last edited:
Just curious how many Blacks responded to this thread ............ :rolleyes:

View attachment 67382380

Bodhi,
You're a kick. You like shaking things up a bit.

We need a lot more Black Republicans to tell the story about Conservative ideals, self reliance, family, education, and climbing up the economic ladder in this country.

So Democrat Presidents appointing OVER the demographic is fine but Republicans appointing UNDER the demographic is bad?

You realize that the Democrats, by appointing OVER, are denying other races an opportunity... right?
Not necessarily. Jackson happens to be highly qualified. Sandra Day Oconnor was qualified too.

For ****s sake... read better. Nobody said that white people are getting ripped off. I said that @post was ripping on white people.

That is by employing equality... not by stacking the decks in the other direction... for ****'s sake, I see this illogic every day and it drives me crazy.
I dont think the decks are even close to being stacked in the other way.

Maybe they are turned off by paternalistic white people telling them what to think.
Maybe they agree with Republicans on the issues that are important to them.
Maybe they live in conservative communities and have an affinity with their neighbors.
Maybe they just like particular Republican politicians.

Could be any number of things, just like the reasons people vote for Democrats. Different people have different reasons. No one owes you their vote because of the color of their skin.
You wrote: "No one owes you their vote because of the color of their skin."

But, but, but....It was Biden who said to the interviewer, "If you don't vote for me, then you're not black".
What did he mean by that? Was he suggesting that someone who is black should vote for him?
Why?

Wow, blatant Racism! You libs are quite dispicable ! You're kinda like Biden...
LOL
Note the Successful people of all colors ten to be REP's ! Only the ones who gain wealth and power via Government
are the ones who tend to be DEM's !

Thomas Sowell nailed it!
What a waste of a post.

LOL

What a waste of a post.
Why? Because a Black person does not parrot your liberal beliefs ?
The left is the most Racist group! Just like they were when they stated the KKK, Jim Crow, all the way to today !

Just like you OP, h ere's one is the epitome Liberal Racism !

Attachments

• biden-trump_Race.JPG
    biden-trump_Race.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 20
  • thomas-sowell-LibsSlave.jpg
    thomas-sowell-LibsSlave.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 22
Why? Because a Black person does not parrot your liberal beliefs ?
The left is the most Racist group! Just like they were when they stated the KKK, Jim Crow, all the way to today !

Just like you OP, h ere's one is the epitome Liberal Racism !

Why do you insist on posting Fascist nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom