• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Accelerating Dementia near threshold for 5150.

One of the first to come out about Biden's health was Obama's personal physician of 22 years, Dr. David Scheiner. He flat out stated Biden is not a healthy man. He has a lot of health issues. For a 78 year old he is in okay shape but like any elderly person he has a lot of things wrong with him. And when it comes to cognitive decline in a 78 year old, it is considered normal even though there are people in their 90's that do not show any signs..

Maybe you have never had to deal with aging parents and other loved ones. I have seen and dealt with it firsthand as many have and it is a very sad thing to watch. And unfortunately Biden is showing signs.

It is no secret any candidate's personal physician release an absolute perfect report on the candidates health. So often those reports do not match the candidates health history. Dr. Scheiner said he thinks more transparency needs to be administered for any candidate's health history. If one has cognitive issues or any other serious health issue, it should be known before people vote.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-obama-doctor-says-biden-is-not-a-healthy-guy

Do you realize it was not Trump who first brought up Biden's cognitive issues. It was Bernie Sanders and his followers during the primaries. They went wild with hashtags on social media that pushed the claim.

A couple of years ago, a D.C. pharmacist that fills prescriptions for members of Congress said he was filling prescriptions for very serious diseases including prescriptions for Alzheimer's. Isn't that special? Those who are in charge of making the laws of the land could vote for something one day and forget he voted it the next!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pharmacy-says-they-deliver-alzheimers-medications-ryan-saavedra
As a retired RN I call bull on someone making a diagnosis without even doing a one on one examination of an individual. Call your physician and ask him or her to diagnose your Aunt's abdominal pains without them ever being seen.

There is also this little law set in 1996 called the HIPAA Privacy rule that prohibits a medical personal from revealing one's medical and other health information to the public without consent of that patient.

The D.C. pharmacist needs to show the actual prescriptions before I am going to buy his story. Of course that would be a violation of that little act of 1996.
I know many pharmacists and cannot believe they would make such a comment. This article sounds more appropriate in the National Enquirer.

It is valid that as one ages the percentage of Alzheimer increases. Interesting 2/3 of people diagnosed are females.
I rather not vote for someone in their 70's either but we didn't have much of an option this time.
Question is would you vote for a 78 year old Trump with all this knowledge you have?

So you say.
I say that just as soon as Biden's doctors ask Biden to take a dementia screening Biden will take a dementia screening.

Doctors only give dementia screenings to select and special patients.

On one hand, there are the WH physicians who do not seem to feel the need to ask Biden to take a dementia screening.

On the other hand, in the medical opinion of numerous keyboard warriors who believe multiple conspiracy theories, the WH physicians are guilty of malpractice.

seems sorta straight forward, imho
ymmv
Not sure if Biden is currently doing more damage than Harris would if she takes over. It's a toss-up as to which idiot will end the world as we know it the soonest.

Can you name a handler? Can you provide a picture of Biden being "handled"? Did Tucker tell you to say this?
No, Tucker hasn't discussed it but Jesse Watters did a great segment (at the Biden 100 day mark) based on a Politico piece discussing people likely to be quite instrumental in handling Biden. I saw the Watters segment but didn't then look for the Politico piece it was based on. So, here isn't just one name, but six.

Ron Klain - White House Chief of Staff
Steve Richetti - Biden's Counselor (the "money" man)
Mike Donilon - Biden's Senior Advisor (nicknamed the "Biden whisperer") - this is the guy Biden is so concerned about getting in trouble with;)
Bruce Reed - Biden's Deputy Chief of Staff
Stef Feldman - Biden's long time aid (and the policy guru)
and Susan Rice - Biden's Obama connection

One of the first to come out about Biden's health was Obama's personal physician of 22 years, Dr. David Scheiner. He flat out stated Biden is not a healthy man. He has a lot of health issues. For a 78 year old he is in okay shape but like any elderly person he has a lot of things wrong with him. And when it comes to cognitive decline in a 78 year old, it is considered normal even though there are people in their 90's that do not show any signs..

Maybe you have never had to deal with aging parents and other loved ones. I have seen and dealt with it firsthand as many have and it is a very sad thing to watch. And unfortunately Biden is showing signs.

It is no secret any candidate's personal physician release an absolute perfect report on the candidates health. So often those reports do not match the candidates health history. Dr. Scheiner said he thinks more transparency needs to be administered for any candidate's health history. If one has cognitive issues or any other serious health issue, it should be known before people vote.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-obama-doctor-says-biden-is-not-a-healthy-guy

Do you realize it was not Trump who first brought up Biden's cognitive issues. It was Bernie Sanders and his followers during the primaries. They went wild with hashtags on social media that pushed the claim.

A couple of years ago, a D.C. pharmacist that fills prescriptions for members of Congress said he was filling prescriptions for very serious diseases including prescriptions for Alzheimer's. Isn't that special? Those who are in charge of making the laws of the land could vote for something one day and forget he voted it the next!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pharmacy-says-they-deliver-alzheimers-medications-ryan-saavedra
All garbage. Congratulations.

No, Tucker hasn't discussed it but Jesse Watters did a great segment (at the Biden 100 day mark) based on a Politico piece discussing people likely to be quite instrumental in handling Biden. I saw the Watters segment but didn't then look for the Politico piece it was based on. So, here isn't just one name, but six.

Ron Klain - White House Chief of Staff
Steve Richetti - Biden's Counselor (the "money" man)
Mike Donilon - Biden's Senior Advisor (nicknamed the "Biden whisperer") - this is the guy Biden is so concerned about getting in trouble with;)
Bruce Reed - Biden's Deputy Chief of Staff
Stef Feldman - Biden's long time aid (and the policy guru)

You puppets are so funny.

Gbg3 referenced a Politico article about Biden's " handlers" that piqued my interest. Here is the entire article. I come away with the sense these people are his inner circle and what they "handle" is the entire operation and messaging from the WH. It certainly reads like they run a very tight ship and a strategy that is generally working for Biden.

From the article:

"By and large, however, it is working. Biden has befuddled critics and pleased progressives. He’s taken myriad actions, big and small, using executive orders, the bully pulpit and Congress. He’s done it in a way so drama-free, it couldn’t be more antithetical to his predecessor. There’s little infighting or even signs of internal disagreement."

“Part of Biden’s promise during the campaign was to lower the temperature and not treat the presidency like a reality show and that’s a promise he’s delivered on,” said Ben LaBolt, a former Obama official who is also close to the Biden White House. “I think here you see people who are 100 percent focused on addressing a national crisis and not professional positioning. They’re focused on results.”

Mike Donilon - Biden's Senior Advisor (nicknamed the "Biden whisperer") - this is the guy Biden is so concerned about getting in trouble with

Forgot to add in my post and it's too late to edit.

There is no mention of Donilon being the person Is concerned about getting in trouble so not sure if this is just Gbg3's opinion or if it was on the Fox show she references.

Susan Rice is not included in the article so I'm not sure where that comes from.

You might have missed it...but Trump trashed any requirement that one have a "termperment" for the office....though the statement that Harris lacks that is baloney.
Sounds like TDS.

Says who? Jackson?

He drew a clock and recited Person Man Woman TV Camera! LOL And Still brags about it to this day!

Point is, he took the test and aced it. Biden should be tested,

Not sure if Biden is currently doing more damage than Harris would if she takes over. It's a toss-up as to which idiot will end the world as we know it the soonest.
The world is not ending if we were able to make it through the loser piece of shit Trump presidency. Both Harris and Biden are about 1000 times smarter than your cult leader, but like I always say that doesn't really mean much when Donald is dumber than a stump.

I have never been asked to take a dementia screening either.

Doctors probably only ask certain patients to take dementia screening exams.

What kinds of things do you guess would have to be going on before your doctor would ask you to take a dementia screening?

If I were Biden's doctor, numerous statements he has made over the past several years and at an increase rate in the last few would set off warning bells.

The world is not ending if we were able to make it through the loser piece of shit Trump presidency. Both Harris and Biden are about 1000 times smarter than your cult leader, but like I always say that doesn't really mean much when Donald is dumber than a stump.

Blatant TDS.

He claims that was his score. He also claimed he was 239 pounds.

Of course, he also said the test is very hard. If you find the test hard, you’re already having problems.
I am quite certain that if Trump were fudging the score, that fact would have been posted on CNN and every other left wing site 24/7 to this day.

Point is, he took the test and aced it. Biden should be tested,
Perhaps you don't recall the circumstances of the test being administered to Trump. It was administered at Walter Reed when Trump was taken there at what appears to have been an unscheduled trip to the hospital in October or November of 2019. Why the Doctor felt the need to Administer the test is unknown. I have my theory but it is conjecture on my part so I won't share it......I don't do conspiracy theories.

As with early onset Alzheimer's Biden's mental decline over the last year or two has been so rapid it is no longer an avoidable subject. From World leaders to former white house physicians, Jill Biden's 'assisted living care' nursing can no longer soften the vivid picture of a man who is a danger to himself and to others. Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, has written a letter to President Biden pleading with him to immediately undergo a cognitive testing to determine if any reasonable mental acuity remains.

"We can't sit on this any longer," Jackson told "Hannity" Thursday night, citing Biden's "embarrassing" performance overseas this week with world leaders.

"He's not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now," Jackson added.

Biden's inability to remember the name of his own Secretary of Defense, his mangled Amtrak stories with impossible timelines, repeated blanking and his many painfully long pauses searching for words and sentences, never found, even on even simple questions has engendered world wide concerns.

"Unfortunately, your mental decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past 18 months," wrote Jackson.

"We encourage you to follow the example set by President Trump by undergoing a cognitive test as soon as possible and immediately making the results available for the American people," members of Congress added.

In any case, his cabinet needs to prepare to invoke its authority in the next 30 to 60 days, to remove Biden from office and to direct his doctor to issue a 5150 for an involuntary commitment - hopefully to a skilled cognitive care facility. At least there he can spend what little time remains playing with bingo chips and talking to pictures of cute animals hung on his room walls.

Joe Biden sounds like Albert Einstein when compared to donnie trump.

We'll be OK. (y)

Back
Top Bottom