• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Accelerating Dementia near threshold for 5150.

Rather than going to a media outlet, for example.
The public needed to be warned. What is the best way to do that? Call them all individually?

As with early onset Alzheimer's Biden's mental decline over the last year or two has been so rapid it is no longer an avoidable subject. From World leaders to former white house physicians, Jill Biden's 'assisted living care' nursing can no longer soften the vivid picture of a man who is a danger to himself and to others. Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, has written a letter to President Biden pleading with him to immediately undergo a cognitive testing to determine if any reasonable mental acuity remains.

"We can't sit on this any longer," Jackson told "Hannity" Thursday night, citing Biden's "embarrassing" performance overseas this week with world leaders.

"He's not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now," Jackson added.

Biden's inability to remember the name of his own Secretary of Defense, his mangled Amtrak stories with impossible timelines, repeated blanking and his many painfully long pauses searching for words and sentences, never found, even on even simple questions has engendered world wide concerns.

"Unfortunately, your mental decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past 18 months," wrote Jackson.

"We encourage you to follow the example set by President Trump by undergoing a cognitive test as soon as possible and immediately making the results available for the American people," members of Congress added.

In any case, his cabinet needs to prepare to invoke its authority in the next 30 to 60 days, to remove Biden from office and to direct his doctor to issue a 5150 for an involuntary commitment - hopefully to a skilled cognitive care facility. At least there he can spend what little time remains playing with bingo chips and talking to pictures of cute animals hung on his room walls.
Total BS.

You are being manipulated.

This will demonstrate how.

As with early onset Alzheimer's Biden's mental decline over the last year or two has been so rapid it is no longer an avoidable subject. From World leaders to former white house physicians, Jill Biden's 'assisted living care' nursing can no longer soften the vivid picture of a man who is a danger to himself and to others. Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, has written a letter to President Biden pleading with him to immediately undergo a cognitive testing to determine if any reasonable mental acuity remains.

"We can't sit on this any longer," Jackson told "Hannity" Thursday night, citing Biden's "embarrassing" performance overseas this week with world leaders.

"He's not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now," Jackson added.

Biden's inability to remember the name of his own Secretary of Defense, his mangled Amtrak stories with impossible timelines, repeated blanking and his many painfully long pauses searching for words and sentences, never found, even on even simple questions has engendered world wide concerns.

"Unfortunately, your mental decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past 18 months," wrote Jackson.

"We encourage you to follow the example set by President Trump by undergoing a cognitive test as soon as possible and immediately making the results available for the American people," members of Congress added.

In any case, his cabinet needs to prepare to invoke its authority in the next 30 to 60 days, to remove Biden from office and to direct his doctor to issue a 5150 for an involuntary commitment - hopefully to a skilled cognitive care facility. At least there he can spend what little time remains playing with bingo chips and talking to pictures of cute animals hung on his room walls.
Blows me away we had a guy who told us to inject bleach and light. Biden then comes in and solves the world's covid crisis and the whiny right wing nuts, still pissed because they failed to steal the election claim Biden is the senile one. If trumpist didn't have projection as their defense mechinism they'd have not debating skills at all!

Trump told us
Trump's doctors thought Trump could not pass the dementia screening.

When your doctors think you may not be able to pass a dementia screening,
they administer a dementia screening.

Has your doctor ever recommended a dementia screening for you?
Mine neither.
Trump's doctors did recommend a dementia screening for Trump.

As soon as Biden's doctors doubt that Biden can pass a dementia screening,
Biden's doctors will recommend a dementia screening for Biden
the same way Trump's doctors recommended a dementia screening for Trump
when Trump's doctors doubted Trump could pass a dementia screening.

You mean Biden's doctors are guilty of malpractice. Thanks, that explains their blind, deaf, and dumb act.

Biden's doddering and displays of dementia can no longer be denied by his loyal cadre (who now rely on Putin to tell them "don't worry he's doing great").

The following encapsulates his poor grasp of reality and fleecing by Putin (42 second mark).

Last edited:
I take one every year because my insurance asks me to. So far I have passed and I am 78.

Hopefully a healthy 78. I am 67 and have never been asked to take one. I do not have private health insurance. I get my healthcare needs from the VA. As I am still employed part time in the IT field, I think if my cognitive abilities were in decline, they would show me the door.

Biden's doddering and displays of dementia can no longer be denied by his loyal cadre (who now rely on Putin to tell them "don't worry he's doing great").

The following encapsulates his poor grasp of reality and fleecing by Putin (45 second mark).

[media]

You lost.....get over it

Hopefully a healthy 78. I am 67 and have never been asked to take one. I do not have private health insurance. I get my healthcare needs from the VA. As I am still employed part time in the IT field, I think if my cognitive abilities were in decline, they would show me the door.

Maybe they're using you for a tax write off?

Oh yeah, I get your point just fine. Now here is hoping at one point in the very near future those who suffer with TDS may be able to stay on topic and not turn a thread about serious signs of Biden's cognitive state into another Trump shit fest. I guess the 5/6 thousand threads TDS sufferers started over the past five years just wasn't enough.

Dr. Jackson isn't the first to bring this issue up. A number of physicians have written on the subject. It has been the elephant in the room for months. There are even reporters caught on mics stating it won't be long before it will be President Harris.
I can tell you for a fact that I don't suffer from TDS, I brought up trumps failings as a rebuttal to your statement that Biden suffers from early onset dementia, to show you that everything
brought up about Biden also applies to trump, yet you never said or implied that trump has dementia.
I doubt Jackson is a good enough physician to diagnose Biden without ever having spoken to him.

If not for the TDS, we could perhaps have a real discussion. Politicians making promises that they could not necessarily keep is as old as prostitution. As for something better then the ACA and at a lower cost, going back to what existed prior to Obamacare would have been better and cheaper then Obamacare for most. To be fair, healthcare reform was needed, however Obamacare was not the answer. My bet is that if you had to pay for 100% of your own healthcare insurance, you would likely agree.

The Trump guy with the Biden obsessed screen name now wants to discuss Obama to prove how real TDS is.

I can tell you for a fact that I don't suffer from TDS, I brought up trumps failings as a rebuttal to your statement that Biden suffers from early onset dementia, to show you that everything
brought up about Biden also applies to trump, yet you never said or implied that trump has dementia.
I doubt Jackson is a good enough physician to diagnose Biden without ever having spoken to him.

But then Trump was tested and scored a perfect 30 out of 30. He may be brash and you may not like him but he is not in cognitive decline. As for Biden, anyone objective observer knows he is in cognitive decline.

Reagan's second term was Nancy making decisions using her tarot cards and crystals all the while Ronnie was drooling and crapping his pants.

Reagan was using toasters as intercoms during his second term. Conservatives didn’t seem to mind that his had gone.

Yawn.......

You keep telling everyone they’re obsessed with Trump while demanding we talk about Obama.

It must make you seethe that he’s still super popular. And he won his re-election. ;)

You keep telling everyone they’re obsessed with Trump while demanding we talk about Obama.

It must make you seethe that he’s still super popular. And he won his re-election. ;)
Demanding that we talk about Obama? Not sure where you are getting that. Obama cannot do any more damage then he has already done. Not the same with Dopey Joe Biden.

But then Trump was tested and scored a perfect 30 out of 30. He may be brash and you may not like him but he is not in cognitive decline. As for Biden, anyone objective observer knows he is in cognitive decline.
Yaaaaaawn

Big yawn......
That's your tell.

I know I'll never convince that you posted something which was incorrect.
I content myself with my own goals mostly.
That and watching people react to their own posts.

That's your tell.

I know I'll never convince that you posted something which was incorrect.
I content myself with my own goals mostly.
That and watching people react to their own posts.
In my expert opinion, Biden is doing a great job as POTUS. And I do not get drunk or abuse women at work like Ronnie the fraud doctor

Back
Top Bottom