• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Accelerating Dementia near threshold for 5150.

Remember how mad right wingers got for daring to suggest Trump has dementia. YOU’RE NOT A DOCTOR YOU CANT DIAGNOSE THAT OVER THE INTERNET RRAAAARRRRR

Hannity is a joke and so are most of his guests.

The guy has an obvious agenda and books guests who will agree with him and his crazy shit.

But then Trump was tested and scored a perfect 30 out of 30. He may be brash and you may not like him but he is not in cognitive decline. As for Biden, anyone objective observer knows he is in cognitive decline.

He claims that was his score. He also claimed he was 239 pounds.

Of course, he also said the test is very hard. If you find the test hard, you’re already having problems.

You mean Biden's doctors are guilty of malpractice. Thanks, that explains their blind, deaf, and dumb act.
Aww.
That's all you were able come up with?
You can have a do over if you want.

The reason why Trump's doctors thought Trump was unable to pass a dementia screening
but Biden's doctors are unconcerned about Biden's mental capacity
is because the military doctors who do presidential check ups are a part of a conspiracy?

the Deep State® maybe?

Is there anyone in the world who is not a part of the Deep State® besides Trump, Trumpco, and Trumpco customers?

At least Trump thought it was a good idea to brag that his doctors thought Trump would fail a dementia screening.

According to Trump's statements on national TV,
Trump's doctors recommended a dementia screening for Trump,
because Trump's doctors doubted Trump could pass a dementia screening.

Hopefully a healthy 78. I am 67 and have never been asked to take one. I do not have private health insurance. I get my healthcare needs from the VA. As I am still employed part time in the IT field, I think if my cognitive abilities were in decline, they would show me the door.

I have never been asked to take a dementia screening either.

Doctors probably only ask certain patients to take dementia screening exams.

What kinds of things do you guess would have to be going on before your doctor would ask you to take a dementia screening?

Oh yeah, I get your point just fine. Now here is hoping at one point in the very near future those who suffer with TDS may be able to stay on topic and not turn a thread about serious signs of Biden's cognitive state into another Trump shit fest. I guess the 5/6 thousand threads TDS sufferers started over the past five years just wasn't enough.
Dr. Jackson isn't the first to bring this issue up. A number of physicians have written on the subject. It has been the elephant in the room for months. There are even reporters caught on mics stating it won't be long before it will be President Harris.
I can tell you for a fact that I don't suffer from TDS...
tbf TDS's BS

Just more right wing idiot speak. There is nothing wrong with Joe ****ing Biden. I will also say there is nothing mentally wrong with Trump either. He is just a dumb douchebag.

But then Trump was tested and scored a perfect 30 out of 30.
Awesome, Trump scored 30/30.
Not everyone can do that, you know?

Trump told us that the screening had "DIFFICULT" questions on it.

Can you tell which of these questions are difficult?

Are any of these questions difficult for you?

1624060039108.png

Awesome, Trump scored 30/30.
Not everyone can do that, you know?

Trump told us that the screening had "DIFFICULT" questions on it.

Can you tell which of these questions are difficult?

Are any of these questions difficult for you?

I'm surprised that he didn't say he got 60/30.

I'm curious, what has Harris done to be so consistently feared/hated by the right?

Answer:

1. First for, Not be white.....
  2. Second, they likely detest the fact she has a white husband and white step children and she's part black and part Asian Indian and her husband is an accomplished man who chose her, instead of another white woman, also lets not forget to mention she is accomplished, and held multiple high level positions as Attorney General of CA and Senator, before being Vice President..... and she's NOT Republican!!!

That's how envy's resentment works.

Aww.
That's all you were able come up with?
You can have a do over if you want.

The reason why Trump's doctors thought Trump was unable to pass a dementia screening
but Biden's doctors are unconcerned about Biden's mental capacity
is because the military doctors who do presidential check ups are a part of a conspiracy?

the Deep State® maybe?

Is there anyone in the world who is not a part of the Deep State® besides Trump, Trumpco, and Trumpco customers?

At least Trump thought it was a good idea to brag that his doctors thought Trump would fail a dementia screening.

According to Trump's statements on national TV,
Trump's doctors recommended a dementia screening for Trump,
because Trump's doctors doubted Trump could pass a dementia screening.

Ya, at least Trump had the confidence that he'd pass a dementia screening while Biden and his handlers do not.

Look Simon, as much as I enjoy poking fun at Biden supporters this is a no brainer. I know two people closely, one with Alzheimer's and another with vascular dementia. While he has strong symptoms of both his crumbling speech and jumbling of words, numbers, and phrases suggest vascular dementia. Four years ago Joe was clear, coherent, and sharp. Today he has his wife relocate him when he gets confused and shuffles around, and finds it difficult to even follow a teleprompter or a written speech.

The guy is five bottles short of a six-pack. Were just waiting for the remaining bottle to hit the floor.

Anyone who has dealt with a loved one who has developed any degree of dementia knows how heartbreaking, terrifying, and -- sadly -- hopeless it is.

It is utterly unbelievable that it could have happened to a loved one.

IMHO, Mr. Biden definitely has mental deterioration.

I think that it is more serious than the proverbial "senior moments."

But -- to be objective and fair-minded -- it has probably NOT progressed to the point where he becomes a danger to himself and others.

He IS putting on a pretty good performance.

And, as we all know, his "advisers" are helping him by carefully choreographing his events (such as "press conferences"). There is probably some truth that he avoided a joint press conference with the Czar because he (or rather his advisers) realized that he could not handle questions from Russian reporters.

I am hoping that there are at least a few genuine liberals who agree that the "liberal" media are betraying their audience by refusing to touch on the mental stability of the current President of the United States of America.
Geez, I don't know....the liberal media is probably not talking about his venereal disease either. You know the one that doesn't freakin exist?
Do you think this sympathetic toned bs is gonna go somewhere for you? You think it's serious? LOL. ok

I agree with all of this.
And, if he were trying to lead this country on his own, I think his deteriorating mental state could be a very serious danger to our country. But, he is very heavily surrounded and managed by handlers so I think everyone can be confident Joe has little to nothing to do any important decisions.

I don't agree with this. I think what's visible in his speech, his walk, his anger flares, his forgetfulness, his zoning out, his confusion, his "I'll get in trouble if...", his lists of press members to call on, and more - are making for a terrible, sad, and embarrassing performance.

While I think Joe's handlers are doing Joe's job and thus preventing the country from being led by someone in a state of mental decline, the "liberal" media IS a danger to the country IMO. I think all they are refusing to touch upon (far beyond the POTUS mental stability) or are willing to blatantly lie about is one of the biggest dangers our country faces - the liberal machine with all its many components of censorship, lies, and deceit.
Can you name a handler? Can you provide a picture of Biden being "handled"? Did Tucker tell you to say this?

Ya, at least Trump had the confidence that he'd pass a dementia screening while Biden and his handlers do not.

Look Simon, as much as I enjoy poking fun at Biden supporters this is a no brainer. I know two people closely, one with Alzheimer's and another with vascular dementia. While he has strong symptoms of both his crumbling speech and jumbling of words, numbers, and phrases suggest vascular dementia. Four years ago Joe was clear, coherent, and sharp. Today he has his wife relocate him when he gets confused and shuffles around, and finds it difficult to even follow a teleprompter or a written speech.

The guy is five bottles short of a six-pack. Were just waiting for the remaining bottle to hit the floor.
Uh.............nope

On the contrary. Trump took the cognitive test while challenging Biden to do the same. Trump scored a perfect 30 out of 30.
Says who? Jackson?

He drew a clock and recited Person Man Woman TV Camera! LOL And Still brags about it to this day!

She is not hated by the right. She is merely being criticized for her faults. There are reasons she only drew 1% in the primaries. She is incompetent. And every time she gets a question from the press that she cannot handle, she breaks out into a laughing fit. She lacks the temperament for the office she holds. Only the left is making it about race and gender.
You might have missed it...but Trump trashed any requirement that one have a "termperment" for the office....though the statement that Harris lacks that is baloney.

She is an INDIAN. I don't consider that black. Of color is a better description but she likes to fool the blacks into thinking she's one of them.
I bet you think they are easy to fool, don't ya?

Her father was Jamaican. Her mother Indian.

He claims that was his score. He also claimed he was 239 pounds.

Of course, he also said the test is very hard. If you find the test hard, you’re already having problems.
He's also the first known 70 year old to grow two inches taller....it helped that BMI immensely.

Last edited:
So you say.
I say that just as soon as Biden's doctors ask Biden to take a dementia screening Biden will take a dementia screening.

Doctors only give dementia screenings to select and special patients.

On one hand, there are the WH physicians who do not seem to feel the need to ask Biden to take a dementia screening.

On the other hand, in the medical opinion of numerous keyboard warriors who believe multiple conspiracy theories, the WH physicians are guilty of malpractice.

seems sorta straight forward, imho
ymmv

I bet you think they are easy to fool, don't ya?

Her father was Jamaican. Her mother Indian.
She ain’t black. No matter how many lies you tell. The truth is she is INDIAN. She used the black card for votes.

She ain’t black. No matter how many lies you tell. The truth is she is INDIAN. She used the black card for votes.
I will give your opinion on the matter all due consideration.

Be warned, as the final and only arbiter of American Blackness I am unlikely to change my decision in this case.

Dementia is believing you won an election 62 courts of law, congress, the electoral college and a record number of voters say you lost.
Dementia is inciting an insurrection to disrupt the certification of a free and fair election.
Dementia is insisting without evidence an election was rigged than demanding audits because you've convinced millions of people, without evidence, that the election was rigged. The audits serving the single purpose of further undermining confidence in a free and fair election.
Dementia is when you continue crying election foul for four full years after the 2016 election.

Name one.
One of the first to come out about Biden's health was Obama's personal physician of 22 years, Dr. David Scheiner. He flat out stated Biden is not a healthy man. He has a lot of health issues. For a 78 year old he is in okay shape but like any elderly person he has a lot of things wrong with him. And when it comes to cognitive decline in a 78 year old, it is considered normal even though there are people in their 90's that do not show any signs..

Maybe you have never had to deal with aging parents and other loved ones. I have seen and dealt with it firsthand as many have and it is a very sad thing to watch. And unfortunately Biden is showing signs.

It is no secret any candidate's personal physician release an absolute perfect report on the candidates health. So often those reports do not match the candidates health history. Dr. Scheiner said he thinks more transparency needs to be administered for any candidate's health history. If one has cognitive issues or any other serious health issue, it should be known before people vote.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-obama-doctor-says-biden-is-not-a-healthy-guy

Do you realize it was not Trump who first brought up Biden's cognitive issues. It was Bernie Sanders and his followers during the primaries. They went wild with hashtags on social media that pushed the claim.

A couple of years ago, a D.C. pharmacist that fills prescriptions for members of Congress said he was filling prescriptions for very serious diseases including prescriptions for Alzheimer's. Isn't that special? Those who are in charge of making the laws of the land could vote for something one day and forget he voted it the next!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pharmacy-says-they-deliver-alzheimers-medications-ryan-saavedra

I will give your opinion on the matter all due consideration.

Be warned, as the final and only arbiter of American Blackness I am unlikely to change my decision in this case.
LOL. Good one. Like given.

Back
Top Bottom