• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden says if elected he will form bipartisan commission to recommend changes to Supreme Cour

This is ok with me. I was not a big fan of the idea of expanding the court (term limits would be better so justices can keep up with our changing culture).

I think the focus should be on admitting new states anyway to resolve the structural problems that got the court like this in the first place. Fix the root issue... the senate.

What new states means to the new International Corporate-Fascist Democratic Party is that the USA will become a new state of China.

I consider this letting his intentions be known and it not being a lie.

Also, I doubt you were going to vote for him anyway.

Trump clearly intends to offer us all TrumpCare (which covers everyone and costs less) “soon”, but that sort of BS Is not going get my vote.

Which is the main problem. (Congress)

You are supporting a party that has a petty and vindictive leadership.

Trump has every right under the Constitution to fill the seat and it's been done many many times in a presidents last year.
and Congress has every right to increase the size of the Supreme Court, or decrease it, for that matter.

Trump clearly intends to offer us all TrumpCare (which covers everyone and costs less) “soon”, but that sort of BS Is not going get my vote.
That "soon" has been going on for years. I wouldn't rely too much on that promise.

So Baby Bush was responsible for the Housing crises?
I would say over eager banks that loaned money to people that did not have the proper credit and then loaned more than the houses were worth is responsible for that...and at higher interest rates to people who weren't white.

That "soon" has been going on for years. I wouldn't rely too much on that promise.

Nice try, but Joe Biden has been in DC for 47 years and is still making “coming soon” promises.

I would say over eager banks that loaned money to people that did not have the proper credit and then loaned more than the houses were worth is responsible for that...and at higher interest rates to people who weren't white.
I *think* everyone earned a share of the blame. Pols of both parties of course always benefit when they can give financial industries what they want. Meanwhile, Rs also love being able to deregulate industries, but Ds also supported it here for a very different reason -- many believed homeownership was foundational to building wealth, and that loosened lending standards enabled historically disadvantaged people to get in on that game. All that set the stage for the parts of the story that The Big Short described, where there were massive financial incentives to just write as many loans as possible even if they would never be paid off.

Nice try, but Joe Biden has been in DC for 47 years and is still making “coming soon” promises.
Joe Biden is not currently in office

Which is the main problem. (Congress)

You are supporting a party that has a petty and vindictive leadership.

Trump has every right under the Constitution to fill the seat and it's been done many many times in a presidents last year.

LMAO... The GOP wanted war and now that the troops are assembling you are getting cold feet?

This is ok with me. I was not a big fan of the idea of expanding the court (term limits would be better so justices can keep up with our changing culture).

I think the focus should be on admitting new states anyway to resolve the structural problems that got the court like this in the first place. Fix the root issue... the senate.
Well at least usually that means nothing actually gets done.

What new states means to the new International Corporate-Fascist Democratic Party is that the USA will become a new state of China.

DP is going to be even more fun after Nov 3rd... :ROFLMAO: Just remember, drink lots of water and take frequent breaks to avoid overheating..

DP is going to be even more fun after Nov 3rd... :ROFLMAO: Just remember, drink lots of water and take frequent breaks to avoid overheating..
I accepted after the Democratic Primary with hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots thrown away - while the richest people and corporations on earth used a 24/7 bioterrorism campaign to silence Bernie Sanders and destroy middle class merchant competitors to the wealth and power of the wealthiest people alive - that democracy in the USA no longer exists and has been replaced with a federal corporate-fascist plutocracy for which elections are just an illusion and diversion from the new reality in the USA. You exist to be servants of Jeff Bezos, the WalMart heirs, Xi Jinping/China and the other richest people alive - meaning in terms of government you are no more relevant than a cow in a herd of dairy cows for twice daily milking.

There is no such thing as a bipartisan committee. There is a majority that has 100% control and the minority that can agree or not agree to participate to legitimize the false claim of bipartisanship.

Was the confirmation of Amy Barrett bipartisan? The vote on impeachment in the House or removal in the Senate? No.

Biden's response was they he will stack the Supreme Court. In the future falsely claiming it was a bipartisan decision. The number of members of the Supreme Court will change everytime there is a change in which party is in control - meaning the Supreme Court will cease to be a court.

The nation survived 8 years of Obama/Biden - two of them with a demorat controlled House and Senate.
And was better off for their term

I think it’s a great idea. Put it all on the table and debate it.

Quite a contrast to what the GOP is doing.
I'd be just alright with forcefeeding these gop pukes the same bully tactics they've foisted on us as of late. Screw 'em. Let them stew in the ****ed up standards they created and live by for once. Gerrymander the living crap out of them.

What a fuking pussi. Stack the court mother fukcer.

Democrats: When all else fails, change the rules.

Back
Top Bottom