• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: Rush Limbaugh and the 'conservative blonde woman' to blame for shutdown

Good for you.
Now if you can just admit that walls happen to have been shown to work very well where implemented.

It won't work. We all know this, or else, the gov't would have published a study proving the need for it. They haven't.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
==================================================
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

It's a sad day when you fall for Biden's idiocy.

This "He/She who must not be named" BS has gotten very creepy.

It makes me wonder if the speaker practices some strain of Voodoo.

He... probably just couldn't remember her name at the moment?

Good for you.
Now if you can just admit that walls happen to have been shown to work very well where implemented.

So you support a wall on the Canadian border, naturally.

Did Republicans not vote as Biden said?

Bringing Limbaugh into the debate the way he did, is food for idiots.

Petty personal insults are not debate. You should stop that and try to be serious.

I never moved the goal posts. Right from the start I directly asked if there was a study that supported Trumps claims in building a wall along the border.

You failed to present any such thing instead opting for an opinion piece about the effectiveness of a fence in one location - Yuma.

If anyone tried to move the goal posts - it was you - not myself.

I guess you still have not found such a study.

I showed you evidence of walls having a positive effect.
You chose to ignore it.
Bye.

So you support a wall on the Canadian border, naturally.

Why is there a caravan of nasty Canucks flooding the border somewhere?
Actually...I could care less if a wall were built up here too.

Biden is 110% right. Add in all the hate being thrown at AOC by the Con media machine. Which the GOP, and their base has latched onto even before the woman was even sworn in. lol....

It is obvious the GOP is peeing in their panties when when Fox and the Con talking heads say JUMP, and the Con media is running the country.

God help us all.
The right-wing attacks on AOC are a living testament to what the GOP has become -- angry, old farts yelling, "get off my lawn."

Just compare the Democrats in the House to their counterparts in the GOP. The Democrats look like a cross-section of America. The GOP House looks like a 1950s boardroom, largely white old men -- all with a stick up their ass.

Why is there a caravan of nasty Canucks flooding the border somewhere?
Actually...I could care less if a wall were built up here too.
You fell for the fear mongering, obviously. The "caravan" was a made-up crisis to push voters to vote Republican during the midterm elections. This "dangerous caravan" disappeared from the news a day after Election Day.

[h=1]What happened to the caravan after the midterm elections?[/h]
How the world will consider the caravan now, after the U.S. elections, is a different question. The U.S. military inexplicably changed the name of its deployment on the border from “Operation Faithful Patriot” to simply “border support.” The number of people typing “caravan” into Google is crashing. Trump mentioned the caravan only once at Wednesday’s marathon news conference. Americans were sure that the news coverage had slowed.

You fell for the fear mongering, obviously. The "caravan" was a made-up crisis to push voters to vote Republican during the midterm elections. This "dangerous caravan" disappeared from the news a day after Election Day.

Only if you insist on getting your news from those lyin' scum at CNN.
On real news, the caravan and the flood of people invading Tijuana is still being reported on.
Want me to show you?

I showed you evidence of walls having a positive effect.
You chose to ignore it.
Bye.

That us a falsehood. I thanked you for the information and accepted it. I also accepted that in some situation and in some location, a wall may have had a positive effect.

What you did not like and what you bristled at, was when I pointed out to you that what you provided was NOT what I asked for - namely a study which demonstrates that the Trump wall will achieve what Trump wants to achieve.

here it is again

Is there any such study that Trump can point to? I am not aware of it myself.

I agree that spending billions of dollars to hopefully solve a problem needs justification - beyond just political belief.

You failed to present anything like that.

That us a falsehood. I thanked you for the information and accepted it. I also accepted that in some situation and in some location, a wall may have had a positive effect.

What you did not like and what you bristled at, was when I pointed out to you that what you provided was NOT what I asked for - namely a study which demonstrates that the Trump wall will achieve what Trump wants to achieve. You failed to present anything like that.

:lamo
backtrack backtrack backtrack…

Walls work. You've seen the evidence. Have a warm and fuzzy day.

backtrack backtrack backtrack…

Walls work. You've seen the evidence. Have a warm and fuzzy day.

Your inability to debate this beyond citing one rather limited example in one rather limited locale shows you have no argument to support what Trump wants.

Only if you insist on getting your news from those lyin' scum at CNN.
On real news, the caravan and the flood of people invading Tijuana is still being reported on.
Want me to show you?

Facts say differently.

Media-Mentions-of-Rhe-Caravan-1-Quartz.jpg

Attachments

• DsAEVMnWkAAQNbO.jpg
    DsAEVMnWkAAQNbO.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
You have proven yourself unable to actually debate.

Yes run! Make a silly remark and run!
You have proven yourself...Dead Wrong!

Tweets are't studies. You fail. Bye Felicia!

I guess you missed the very first sentence...
"Walls Work," reads the title of a press release posted on the Department of Homeland Security's website Wednesday

Yes run! Make a silly remark and run!
You have proven yourself...Dead Wrong!

That response makes no rational sense on any level as a coherent reply to what I wrote.

Right from the beginning, I challenged anyone including you to present a study which backed up Trumps wall. You failed to do that. Instead you presented an OPINION PIECE where somebody claimed that a section of fencing in Yuma was achieving results. That if far from what you were challenged to do.

Back
Top Bottom