• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: Rush Limbaugh and the 'conservative blonde woman' to blame for shutdown

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
==================================================
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

According to Joe Biden? lul

Any negative comments towards journalists is an attack.

"Journalists"?

Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh?!?

:lamo

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
==================================================
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

It's the wingnuts' wet dream: a president who watches Fox Noise and listens to talk radio.

It's the wingnuts' wet dream: a president who watches Fox Noise and listens to talk radio.

Ya I know what you mean.
Sort o' like the Libbie wet dream of a president who follows CNN and Donny "The extreme racist" Lemon...right?

I dont know if Biden is senile or right but I do know watching the two sides on this site dance on cue is ****ing comedy gold!

thank you for that opinion piece. The question then becomes 1) is that assessment of the impact on Yuma lasting and accurate over time, and 2) is the experience transferrable to other locations that might be different than the situation in Yuma?

Squirm squirm squirm…

You asked for proof walls work. There you have it.
Enjoy.

The question is NOT if a wall can work in a specific situation in a specific area like Yuma. The question is if a wall on the entire border can work and justifies the expenditure.

You failed to provide that information and that is what was requested.Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
Is there any such study that Trump can point to? I am not aware of it myself.

I agree that spending billions of dollars to hopefully solve a problem needs justification - beyond just political belief.

Again, Its nice that a wall works in one spot for a particular situation in that spot. Goody gum drops. The more important question is much larger - is there any study which shows that the Trump plan for a wall pretty much along the entire border will work and is the best way to spend the taxpayers money.

Blaming the shutdown on Rush and Ann.

Then file a damned lawsuit and sue Biden for breaking Limpballs and ****er's freedom of speech.

Trump is caving to pressure from extremist right wing ideologues in a desperate gambit to retain power now that a newly minted democrat house has stalled his authortiarian autocracy.

The question is NOT if a wall can work in a specific situation in a specific area like Yuma. The question is if a wall on the entire border can work and justifies the expenditure.

You failed to provide that information and that is what was requested.Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post

Again, Its nice that a wall works in one spot for a particular situation in that spot. Goody gum drops. The more important question is much larger - is there any study which shows that the Trump plan for a wall pretty much along the entire border will work and is the best way to spend the taxpayers money.

Is it hard work...moving goal posts like that?
It looks hard. It looks stupid too but...

Then file a damned lawsuit and sue Biden for breaking Limpballs and ****er's freedom of speech.

Trump is caving to pressure from extremist right wing ideologues in a desperate gambit to retain power now that a newly minted democrat house has stalled his authortiarian autocracy.

Yaaa.
Not anything like Schumer caving to the SJW demands about immigration, right? :roll:

Yaaa.
Not anything like Schumer caving to the SJW demands about immigration, right? :roll:

Which SJW Demands? Morover, a constituency of voters is entirely different then extremist pundits with books to sell.

The wall was nver studied. Why not? Why not give me a justification for building it, especially when you lied about who would pay for it, and expect me to pony it up?

This is not and never will be a national emergency. It's a power play. Nothing more, nothing less.

Which SJW Demands? Morover, a constituency of voters is entirely different then extremist pundits with books to sell.

The wall was nver studied. Why not? Why not give me a justification for building it, especially when you lied about who would pay for it, and expect me to pony it up?

This is not and never will be a national emergency. It's a power play. Nothing more, nothing less.

Here you go...

As for Schumer...

And here's what your SJWs do to people in public...

I'n't that special?
Frankly those 2 in the 3rd vid deserve a good punch in the nose...both of the ****in' jack-asses!!!

And as for walls not working...don't be a bloody plank!

Here you go...

As for Schumer...

And here's what your SJWs do to people in public...

I'n't that special?
Frankly those 2 in the 3rd vid deserve a good punch in the nose...both of the ****in' jack-asses!!!

And as for walls not working...don't be a bloody plank!

If the wall works spend the paltry sum to prove it with a congressional study.

I've never seen those videos before, and though folks here label me a leftist, I am no fan of Schumer. I defy the wall but believe in merit based immigration, immediate and summary deportation for all illegals and immediate jailing and fining of every single employer in this nation with illegals on their payroll.

Is it hard work...moving goal posts like that?
It looks hard. It looks stupid too but...

I never moved the goal posts. I right from the start asked if there was a study that supported Trumps claim in building a wall along the border.

You failed to present any such thing instead opting for an opinion piece about the effectiveness of a fence in one location - Yuma.

If anyone tried to move the goal posts - it was you - not myself.

I guess you still have not found such a study.

If the wall works spend the paltry sum to prove it with a congressional study.

I've never seen those videos before, and though folks here label me a leftist, I am no fan of Schumer. I defy the wall but believe in merit based immigration, immediate and summary deportation for all illegals and immediate jailing and fining of every single employer in this nation with illegals on their payroll.

Good for you.
Now if you can just admit that walls happen to have been shown to work very well where implemented.

I never moved the goal posts. I right from the start asked if there was a study that supported Trumps claim in building a wall along the border.

You failed to present any such thing instead opting for an opinion piece about the effectiveness of a fence in one location - Yuma.

Does your nose grow when you do that?

Does your nose grow when you do that?

Petty personal insults are not debate. You should stop that and try to be serious.

I never moved the goal posts. Right from the start I directly asked if there was a study that supported Trumps claims in building a wall along the border.

Back
Top Bottom