• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden: Rush Limbaugh and the 'conservative blonde woman' to blame for shutdown

Seriously, what the heck?

You are quoting a far left poster, a moderate poster, and a conservative poster. Are you triggered that we have opinions and like to mock people??

Biden's right! :thumbs:

Funny how the guy insulting the former Vice President can't spell, oh wait...Where have I seen that before??
Ah, Miss Jones, my high school typing teacher - good to hear from you.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
==================================================
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

That horse is blonde?

Nah, he just doesn't want to give that rascit bitch the publicity.....
"Rascit", does NeverTrumpGOP know about this? :shock:

LOL, Uncle Joe demonstrating his senility is too fare advanced for a run at President.

I wouldn't care if his mind was as sharp as a steel trap.
He seems to be a nice guy on the surface but the policies he has supported in the past are anathema to any liberal.
Maybe he has evolved but maybe not, and I am not interested either way.

"The conservative blonde woman whose name I can't remember because I'm old af and losing my memory"

You'e never had trouble remembering a name? If so, you are one in a million. If you can't remember a name now and then does that make you senile?

Last edited:
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nd-the-conservative-blonde-woman-to-blame-for

Former Vice President Joe Biden blamed media host Rush Limbaugh and “the conservative blonde woman” for President Trump's decision to refuse to sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Republicans overwhelmingly voted to keep the government open. Then Rush Limbaugh and the conservative blonde woman says he’s losing his base, and so he’s changed his mind,” Biden told CNN on Friday, apparently referring to conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
It's a sad day indeed when you come to understand who is really directing government policy: Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter.

Lefty democrat agitators despise those who support conservative causes. That is just too bad for them. Let them don a bloody sex organ hat and go back out and howl at the moon.

lefty democrat agitators despise those who support conservative causes. That is just too bad for them. Let them don a bloody sex organ hat and go back out and howl at the moon.

wtf?!

Last edited:
Angry Trump supporting Trolls really cannot spell. I've seen no evidence that they can.

I think it's hilarious. I live in a very red state, and my local Facebook yard sale groups are full of Trump supporters. I go on there sometimes just to troll. :lol:

He isn't the first person to have this theory... it is very popular IMO, and if he wanted his stupid wall, why didn't he fight for it when the GOP had control?

The GOP has had 2 years to fund a study jusifying the Walls construction. Sorry, forgive me for not believing Trump that the wall will do as he says. I want to see real research and studies completed to justify the billions required for construction. None of us would spend 5k without due dillegence, so why are we so willing to whip out the Federal Check book without research.

The GOP has had 2 years to fund a study jusifying the Walls construction. Sorry, forgive me for not believing Trump that the wall will do as he says. I want to see real research and studies completed to justify the billions required for construction. None of us would spend 5k without due dillegence, so why are we so willing to whip out the Federal Check book without research.

Is there any such study that Trump can point to? I am not aware of it myself.

I agree that spending billions of dollars to hopefully solve a problem needs justification - beyond just political belief.

This isn't an attack on free speech?

Back
Top Bottom