• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Lie # 3: I'm a practicing Catholic

Moderator's Warning:
Threads merged. Do not make multiple threads on the exact same topic.

Sorry, but I know I wont vote for Mr. "Grab em by the *****" or "Please go out and vote twice" or "Soldiers killed in action are suckers". Given those are the only two choices, Biden sure seems the more solid choice.

Libs are dishonest

They accuse trump of saying vote twice when what he said was

Vote mail in, then show up at the voting site and find out if they're about to alLow u to vote a 2nd time (my paraphrase)

Really bad when people will do or say anything

Absolutely anything, to get what they want
.even when what they want is horribly evil

Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

But the Bill of Rights and Constitution can go to hell, I guess

You know
The part that says all have the right to life (liberty, etc

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...
Fetuses are not people. They have no Constitutional rights. Deal with it.

Re: President Trump is more Catholic than the pope

I define Catholic as someone who lives by the teachings of the Catholic Church's Founder, Jesus Christ, which teachings line up with the Bible that is believed by all Christians..which teachings are given to us throughout the centuries through said Catholic Church.

Maybe Trump sometimes plays fast and loose with the truth (maybe.
I don't see that often myself) but for the most part he seems to appreciate objective truth.. definitely speaks much truth
Most importantly he is pro life. So many claim to be Catholic but go against this one teaching of the church that is one of the most fundamental teachings, namely that human life is sacred and inviolable from the womb to the tomb

Pope Francis ..at least as of a few years ago was teaching anti Catholic mishmash

I frankly have even wondered if he is possessed (some of the godawful stuff he has said)

How can the Pope teach "anti-Catholic mishmash" with Papal Infallibility?

I define Catholic as someone who lives by the teachings of the Catholic Church's Founder, Jesus Christ, which teachings line up with the Bible that is believed by all Christians..which teachings are given to us throughout the centuries through said Catholic Church.

Maybe Trump sometimes plays fast and loose with the truth (maybe.
I don't see that often myself) but for the most part he seems to appreciate objective truth.. definitely speaks much truth
Most importantly he is pro life. So many claim to be Catholic but go against this one teaching of the church that is one of the most fundamental teachings, namely that human life is sacred and inviolable from the womb to the tomb

Pope Francis ..at least as of a few years ago was teaching anti Catholic mishmash

I frankly have even wondered if he is possessed (some of the godawful stuff he has said)

The Jesus Christ who never said a word about abortion? The one in the Bible? That Jesus Christ?

Yeh, I wonder why your mother didn't say that when u we're in the womb?

Maybe abortion wasn't legal then?

Oh well

At least you made it. That's what matters

The Jesus Christ who never said a word about abortion? The one in the Bible? That Jesus Christ?

Jesus founded a church and that church has plenty to say about murder

Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

You know

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...

Very nice, attack a person's religion. We all know the wing nut right has the monopoly on God and religion. Praise Jesus! Here is your true man of God who embodies the wing nut religious beliefs.

Trump bible.jpg

Yeh, I wonder why your mother didn't say that when u we're in the womb?

Maybe abortion wasn't legal then?

Oh well

At least you made it. That's what matters
I’m very proud to say that my mother was a strong supporter of Roe v Wade.

She didn’t promote abortion. She believed in a woman’s right to dominion of her own body.

There is a distinct difference.

One that you’ll likely never grasp.

How can the Pope teach "anti-Catholic mishmash" with Papal Infallibility?

Why don't u take a RCIA class and ask the instructor?

But I do know the answer.

What any given pope says in casual conversation is not to be automatically trusted

It is when h is speaking ex cathedra that the faithful are to trust his words and there are several criteria that have to be met to call it ex cathedra

One, he has to have the intention of speaking to the whole Christian world..maybe to the whole world period...?

I'm not sure if I can recall all the other criteria...I'm a bit tired and hungry right now but certainly all the gobbledygook h has uttered in the past doesn't fit the criteria, that I KNOW

I’m very proud to say that my mother was a strong supporter of Roe v Wade.

She didn’t promote abortion. She believed in a woman’s right to dominion of her own body.

There is a distinct difference.

One that you’ll likely never grasp.

So if she had availed herself of the right not to have you.

You wouldn't be here and I guess that's no big whoop to you or your family and friends,
...?

Jesus founded a church and that church has plenty to say about murder

Show me in the Bible where it says that abortion is murder. Anywhere at all. It doesn't even have to be in the New Testament. Take your time. I'll wait.:mrgreen:

God help us

You know

No Abortion is a scam issue the GOP uses to keep fools voting for them. Do you really think they would end it?
You are correct about one thing it's not a religious issue, in fact the Bible does not even mention it.......

So if she had availed herself of the right not to have you.

You wouldn't be here and I guess that's no big whoop to you or your family and friends,
...?
It wouldn’t have been any “whoop” to me because I wouldn’t be here, or anywhere.

Well at least he didn't have protesters gassed on his way to a photo shoot to pretend he's religious.

Gassed??

Was it mustard gas?

Sarin?

Zyclon-B?

OH---- you mean tear gas.... oh I get it.

Nice comparison to tearing a developing human being from a womb and killing it.

God help us

You know

The actual fact is a real practicing Catholic abhors abortion. It is against their teachings.

That of course is a lie. They are their own being including their own individual DNA. Calling them a fetus or any other name you can come up with does not make them non human.

Christ stand for life. PP, liberals, and many democrats seem to stand for death.

The thing about God is, he’s established a church, and the church has laws and doctrines. Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin...

Holy Crap. This ^ guy supports Donald Trump.

Show me in the Bible where it says that abortion is murder. Anywhere at all. It doesn't even have to be in the New Testament. Take your time. I'll wait.:mrgreen:

Thou shall not kill. Any thing else you need to be brought up to speed on.

The thing about God is, he’s established a church, and the church has laws and doctrines. Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin and if you vote for a candidate who supports genocide of the unborn you are imperiling your soul

I would bet a million dollars that Biden can at lease cite one bible verse.... something Trump could not do.

Trump never read the bible because it wasn't about him.

I doubt Trump can name 5 commandments.

How anyone that calls themselves a Christian can support Biden and Harris that support abortion is beyond all under standing.

Christ stand for life. PP, liberals, and many democrats seem to stand for death.

Show me the passage where Jesus said anything about abortion.

That of course is a lie. They are their own being including their own individual DNA. Calling them a fetus or any other name you can come up with does not make them non human.

Caterpillars have their own DNA too, but they aren't butterflies.

Back
Top Bottom