• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Lie # 3: I'm a practicing Catholic

Re: President Trump is more Catholic than the pope

Thou shall not kill. Any thing else you need to be brought up to speed on.

Not a word about abortion.

Thou shall not kill. Any thing else you need to be brought up to speed on.

LOL

That was fast

I was thinking of the psg in the old t where it says that if a pregnant woman is hurt by men figting..and the child dies, the punishment will be life for life..makes no distinction between the child s life and adult life. t that's the Old

In the new Jesus quotes the old t numerous times..said he didn't come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it

Not a word about abortion.

So abortion to u is not killing.

Sheeze

A person grows fastest on the womb than at any other time in his life

So if you stick sharp instruments into this child's home, the womb ...and voila..the woman has a dead child..

That's not killing?

Some ppl live in a fantasy world

Show me the passage where Jesus said anything about abortion.

There is a psg that says that all Jesus said and did was not written down, that if it had been written, all the books in the world could not contain it all

Show me in the Bible where it says that abortion is murder. Anywhere at all. It doesn't even have to be in the New Testament. Take your time. I'll wait.:mrgreen:

John 10:10

Show me in the Bible where it says that abortion is murder. Anywhere at all. It doesn't even have to be in the New Testament. Take your time. I'll wait.:mrgreen:

Jesus established a Church, not a book, as important as the Bible is

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus will write a book and the gates of hell would not prevail against it. He said that about his CHURCH.

The Church is where his real, tangible Presence can be found...and that is the only place it is found ( though we can feel close to him rdg the Bible..yet it is not the same. )

So abortion to u is not killing.

Sheeze

A person grows fastest on the womb than at any other time in his life

So if you stick sharp instruments into this child's home, the womb ...and voila..the woman has a dead child..

That's not killing?

Some ppl live in a fantasy world

I notice you're not quoting the Bible. That's what I asked for. Where in the Bible does it say abortion is murder?

Gassed??

Was it mustard gas?

Sarin?

Zyclon-B?

OH---- you mean tear gas.... oh I get it.

Nice comparison to tearing a developing human being from a womb and killing it.

When the **** did Biden do that? Or even direct that?

I'm Catholic, I'm pro-life. We can preach to people, but God gave us free will and how far can we really infringe upset n that? People are free, and should be free, to make up their own minds. If they choose to celebrate God and his teachings that's great. We can preach the love and understanding, we can do our best to convince people the right path. But give unto Caesar, yes?

We can educate people as best we can, but they have the free will to sin and they can repent, or they can face ramifications for the sin. All we can do in the end is to love everyone, to accept, to forgive. Humans are flawed, and we need to embrace that.

I notice you're not quoting the Bible. That's what I asked for. Where in the Bible does it say abortion is murder?

I doubt u give a fig about where abortion is in the Bible. You have had the Q answered but refuse to accept the answer. And then there is the fact that not all Christians think the Bible is all they need for salvation

When the **** did Biden do that? Or even direct that?

I'm Catholic, I'm pro-life. We can preach to people, but God gave us free will and how far can we really infringe upset n that? People are free, and should be free, to make up their own minds. If they choose to celebrate God and his teachings that's great. We can preach the love and understanding, we can do our best to convince people the right path. But give unto Caesar, yes?

We can educate people as best we can, but they have the free will to sin and they can repent, or they can face ramifications for the sin. All we can do in the end is to love everyone, to accept, to forgive. Humans are flawed, and we need to embrace that.

So if I say that people are free to believe it's fine to kill YOU or your loved ones, u are 100 peercent ok with that?

I think of what Reagan said.
Something about how pro abortion ppl are pro abortion bc they are already born

So if I say that people are free to believe it's fine to kill YOU or your loved ones, u are 100 peercent ok with that?

I think of what Reagan said.
Something about how pro abortion ppl are pro abortion bc they are already born

Maybe one day we can create the necessary health care system, technology, and adoptive services such that we can truly serve life. But it will take contribution and sacrifice by us all to do.

I can't stand fake Christians who want to preach against abortion and talk of the sanctity of life, but are unwilling to commit to life. We love, we forgive, and we bear a cross. Jesus wouldn't want us there turn our backs of folk because it's convenient to us.

Kick up universal healthcare, get a system to promote adoption, open adoption to any loving family that can be there for the child. God is great, God loves, God forgives. We should honor his commitment to us and do the same.

Come on. We're about on Trump lie number 40 billion and this thread is on Biden lie number 3.

Am I the only one laughing?

That of course is a lie. They are their own being including their own individual DNA. Calling them a fetus or any other name you can come up with does not make them non human
Science, our Constitution, ands the AMA all disagree with you.

Not a word about abortion. Try again.

Having life to the full, means ANYWAY you look at it a child was NOT aborted. How do you get around that.????

Science, our Constitution, ands the AMA all disagree with you.

Science does agree with me. The AMA some what does not, but remember their members are making money killing babies.

Lastly the Constitution doesnt prohibit abortion yet, but at one time slavery was ok with the Constiution. If slavery can change, so can abortion.

If the government was advocating a law saying. It's ok to kill people like you, you'd be singing a different tune

Also,

Never have had anyone define exactly what forcing ones religion on others entails.

Guess it's better to leave such vague notions vague and undefined

So as to force Catholics and others to keep their mouths shut

The government already has laws in place that say it's okay to kill people like me. I'm black in America.

Forcing ones religion on others is laws being made to enforce the laws of that religion. You can't see the problem in that until you are no longer the majority religion then you'll be screaming from the mountain tops how wrong it is.

Nope no religion should keep there mouths shut they should fellowship, try to get disciples, try to convert, practice their religion any way they see fit, however they should not make laws. It's pretty simple.
How would you feel if tomorrow morning you woke up jehovah witnesses, Buddhists or Muslims were making laws for you? Would you want their religion out of it? Would you believe in separation of church and state then?

Practice your religion but please leave me out if it.

Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

But the Bill of Rights and Constitution can go to hell, I guess

You know
The part that says all have the right to life (liberty, etc

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...

Those words are NOT in the constitution, nor the Bill of rights. Your thread is chock full of fail.

The actual fact is a real practicing Catholic abhors abortion. It is against their teachings.

Untrue. Nothing in any of my teachings while attending Catholic school, catechism, church, etc. ever openly discussed abortion as part of our teachings. Back in the day young Catholic girls were marched directly to the doctor to get one once their parents knew their daughter was in the family way. A hushed up abortion was much easier to keep secret than it was to prevent family disgrace due to a child born out of wedlock. If the daughter was too far along in her pregnancy she was sent away to give birth and give it away. That's right - give it away because they didn't want the shame or burden of that baby once it was born. Yes...times have changed tremendously since I was growing up...there is no longer disgrace in having a baby out of wedlock ...but the fact still remains the same that Christian/Catholic girls get pregnant and do have abortions.

I never had an abortion (my personal "choice"), however, I do 100% support a woman's "right" to choose. That's the REAL difference between a pro-life and pro-choice. IMO...Pro-life groups don't give a rats ass about a woman's choice, even if that choice was a difficult one to make due to rape, incest, birth defect, or life/death of the woman, and sadly...even the inability to afford the cost of pregnancy or raise that child. Most pro-lifer's have convinced themselves that all women having abortions are immoral selfish woman who lack the ability to keep her legs closed or use birth control despite facts that birth-control is not 100% fail proof. Lastly..I doubt any woman faced with the decision to abort are making that decision based on her political preference or religious teachings.

Libs are dishonest

They accuse trump of saying vote twice when what he said was

Vote mail in, then show up at the voting site and find out if they're about to alLow u to vote a 2nd time (my paraphrase)

Really bad when people will do or say anything

Absolutely anything, to get what they want
.even when what they want is horribly evil

Yea right. And AG Barr said he wasn't sure of the laws in N. Carolina. It's a federal felony in all states to vote twice or entice someone to do same. Their both felons.

Science does agree with me. The AMA some what does not, but remember their members are making money killing babies.

Lastly the Constitution doesnt prohibit abortion yet, but at one time slavery was ok with the Constiution. If slavery can change, so can abortion.
Post a reference, with link, from a recognized science textbook or other accredited scientific study that refers to a human fetus as a “human”, “person”, “baby”.

The AMA does not “somewhat” agree with you that a fetus is a “human”, “person”, or “baby”.

Lastly, until our Constitution recognizes fetuses as people, providing the same rights and protections that you and I have, it doesn’t.

Bottom line real practicing Catholics do not support abortion like Biden does!!!

Bottom line real practicing Catholics do not support abortion like Biden does!!!

Complete BS... There are PLENTY of Catholics who support a womans right to choose.. YOU don't define who is a real Catholic...

Back
Top Bottom