• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Lie # 3: I'm a practicing Catholic

Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

But the Bill of Rights and Constitution can go to hell, I guess

You know
The part that says all have the right to life (liberty, etc

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...

It is the most important civil rights issue, bar none.

Right

There's some logic for you.

Because a person isn't Jesus Christ Incarnate, he can't possibly be right about anything whatsoever and even if he is right on a topic or 2 we have to dismiss all that and vote for someone who promotes all manner of evil

Yes, quite logical

Trump is EVIL INCARNATE. Get real.

I know Catholic teaching. Unlike most others in the forum, I have studied it

I also have lived it

Continue to do so..always rathe amusing when non Catholics try to say what is Catholic and what isn't
.. LOL

So please show where in the Catholic religion they are supposed to force their religion on others.

I'm not. I don't claim to judge who is Catholic and who isn't. I leave that stuff to God. You should too.

Haven't checked but if u are the one who basically claimed to know what a Catholic is.
. Again, non Catholics don't have a clue, to speak of

However,

That said, President Trump is more Catholic than " the pope"

Which, sadly, isn't saying much...if anything

Because unless the pope has changed his ways from when he first became pope..he is NOT Catholic

Not Catholic at all

What babies did Biden kill?

When he gets on a national.
Which is actually these days an international stage, and says it's ok to kill the unborn (says that Roe v Wade is Constitutional)

He has the blood of millions on his hands

So please show where in the Catholic religion they are supposed to force their religion on others.

The Church teaches that not evangelizing is a serious sin and u can end up in hell for it. It's saying you don't care about people going to hell

And since when is standing up for the inherent rights of others forcing someone to convert?

Please

When he gets on a national.

That makes no sense, care to try again?

Which is actually these days an international stage, and says it's ok to kill the unborn (says that Roe v Wade is Constitutional)

You do understand the difference between LEGAL and MORAL right? Something can be LEGAL but not MORAL. It is not MORAL to be an alcoholic, however it is LEGAL. Seems you are advocating for a THEOCRACY in which case there are plenty of theocratic societies for you to choose from.

He has the blood of millions on his hands

So answer the following questions:

#1. Where has Biden killed any babies?

#2. What abortions has Biden have

#3. Where in the Catholic religion does it say you have to force their views on others?

You are batting ZERO.

The thing about God is, he’s established a church, and the church has laws and doctrines. Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin and if you vote for a candidate who supports genocide of the unborn you are imperiling your soul

The thing about Catholicism is, YOU don't get to decide whether Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin, only God and his priest decides...

The Church teaches that not evangelizing is a serious sin and u can end up in hell for it. It's saying you don't care about people going to hell

And since when is standing up for the inherent rights of others forcing someone to convert?

Please

Is Lying a sin, yes or no? Why are you ok with Trump LYING so much then? Seems you want SOME sins to be allowed and not others.

Having abortion legal doesn't mean you don't follow your own faith to not have an abortion personally. As I already pointed out it is against the Catholic religion to lie, yet you excuse Trump's lies. You are being hypocritical in your stance on sin.

Haven't checked but if u are the one who basically claimed to know what a Catholic is.

However,

Because unless the pope has changed his ways from when he first became pope..he is NOT Catholic

Not Catholic at all
Okay, I thought you were full of **** and now you've confirmed it. You think a twice divorced, serial adulterer is more Catholic than the pope, and you're the true Catholic who knows more than the Vicar of Christ. You should go straight to the Vatican and straighten the pope out. I'm sure God would clear the path for you and you would make history.:mrgreen:

Please

I smell an INCEL. Dont be a playa hater. Hint: It is not your looks, it is your right wing take **** from everyone but myself attitude.

However,

Not Catholic at all

This is sad and now you are just LYING. Tell us how cheating on all three of your former wives is being more Catholic than the pope. Wow, resorting to LYING now which is a SIN. You are no Christian or practicing Catholic with your lies.

The thing about God is, he’s established a church, and the church has laws and doctrines. Biden is in a grave state of mortal sin and if you vote for a candidate who supports genocide of the unborn you are imperiling your soul

The Bible doesn't say a word about abortion. I know Catholics are big on Church Laws but do you ever get around to reading the Bible?

Yes, the weasel had the unmitigated gall to look straight into the camera recently (fox news) and tell this bold face lie

He said he doesn't want to .. something to the effect of ..push his views on others

God help us

As a member of the Senate he has seen ALL the gory pictures of aborted babies. Who is pushing what on whom?

But the Bill of Rights and Constitution can go to hell, I guess

You know
The part that says all have the right to life (liberty, etc

Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a civil rights issue, a life and death issue, an equality issue, a moral issue of the highest magnitude...

No true Scotsman - Wikipedia

No true Scotsman, or appeal to purity, is an informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.[1][2] Rather than denying the counterexample or rejecting the original claim, this fallacy modifies the subject of the assertion to exclude the specific case or others like it by rhetoric, without reference to any specific objective rule: "no true Scotsman would do such a thing"; i.e., those who perform that action are not part of our group and thus criticism of that action is not criticism of the group.[3]

I learned about No True Scotsman is school. Russian schools must suck.

President Trump is more Catholic than the pope

I define Catholic as someone who lives by the teachings of the Catholic Church's Founder, Jesus Christ, which teachings line up with the Bible that is believed by all Christians..which teachings are given to us throughout the centuries through said Catholic Church.

Maybe Trump sometimes plays fast and loose with the truth (maybe.
I don't see that often myself) but for the most part he seems to appreciate objective truth.. definitely speaks much truth
Most importantly he is pro life. So many claim to be Catholic but go against this one teaching of the church that is one of the most fundamental teachings, namely that human life is sacred and inviolable from the womb to the tomb

Pope Francis ..at least as of a few years ago was teaching anti Catholic mishmash

I frankly have even wondered if he is possessed (some of the godawful stuff he has said)

Re: President Trump is more Catholic than the pope

lol, you are on a roll

I know Catholic teaching. Unlike most others in the forum, I have studied it

I also have lived it

Continue to do so..always rathe amusing when non Catholics try to say what is Catholic and what isn't
.. LOL

I went to St. Leo the Great from Kindergarten through 8th grade. Was an alter boy for 10 years. My dad taught CCD for 15 years. Don't dare tell me what I know about being Catholic. During those years, My family had many priests and pastors over for dinner. I had nuns whipping my butt in the hallways.

I would just suggest you check your criticism of people's religious knowledge at the door. What you don't know, you'll never know. IMO, it's a sad joke you support Donald Trump. Because if there is anyone that's not a christian, he's it.

I went to St. Leo the Great from Kindergarten through 8th grade. Was an alter boy for 10 years. My dad taught CCD for 15 years. Don't dare tell me what I know about being Catholic. During those years, My family had many priests and pastors over for dinner. I had nuns whipping my butt in the hallways.

I would just suggest you check your criticism of people's religious knowledge at the door. What you don't know, you'll never know. IMO, it's a sad joke you support Donald Trump. Because if there is anyone that's not a christian, he's it.

Oh please

If so called Christians vote for Mr Late term Abortion

Well, their upbringing hardly seems to have made an impact, on them, to say the least

Biden can be a good Catholic and be against abortion.
From what I remember of religion you are not suppose to force your faith on others but try to persuade them. If you have to use force then you are no better than the Romans.
If abortion is abominable to you and your religion don't have one. It's really pretty simple.
Your faith can guide you but it should not guide 320 million people some with no or different faith's and beliefs than you.

Then again I give no ****s what the religion of any politician is as long as they don't try to push it on me.

Re: President Trump is more Catholic than the pope

I define Catholic as someone who lives by the teachings of the Catholic Church's Founder, Jesus Christ, which teachings line up with the Bible that is believed by all Christians..which teachings are given to us throughout the centuries through said Catholic Church.

Maybe Trump sometimes plays fast and loose with the truth (maybe.
I don't see that often myself) but for the most part he seems to appreciate objective truth.. definitely speaks much truth
Most importantly he is pro life. So many claim to be Catholic but go against this one teaching of the church that is one of the most fundamental teachings, namely that human life is sacred and inviolable from the womb to the tomb

Pope Francis ..at least as of a few years ago was teaching anti Catholic mishmash

I frankly have even wondered if he is possessed (some of the godawful stuff he has said)

Wow. You can be Catholic and divorce twice, marry three times and cheat on all three wives and still be more Catholic than the pope! If this gets out you'll have guys guys from all over who can't wait to join up. Not so great for wives, though.

Oh please

If so called Christians vote for Mr Late term Abortion

Well, their upbringing hardly seems to have made an impact, on them, to say the least

Sorry, but I know I wont vote for Mr. "Grab em by the *****" or "Please go out and vote twice" or "Soldiers killed in action are suckers". Given those are the only two choices, Biden sure seems the more solid choice.

Biden can be a good Catholic and be against abortion.
From what I remember of religion you are not suppose to force your faith on others but try to persuade them. If you have to use force then you are no better than the Romans.
If abortion is abominable to you and your religion don't have one. It's really pretty simple.
Your faith can guide you but it should not guide 320 million people some with no or different faith's and beliefs than you.

Then again I give no ****s what the religion of any politician is as long as they don't try to push it on me.

If the government was advocating a law saying. It's ok to kill people like you, you'd be singing a different tune

Also,

Never have had anyone define exactly what forcing ones religion on others entails.

Guess it's better to leave such vague notions vague and undefined

So as to force Catholics and others to keep their mouths shut

Back
Top Bottom