• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Just Had His ‘Deplorables’ Moment

Scared to talk to you ?

ROTFLMAO

Certainly not willing to try. I join right wing spaces and they call me gay and trans and then cry over their bullshit and ignore questions. I joined one platform and spent two days asking why y'all crying over Mickey Mouse. I didn't get one answer

He probably whispers that the other half are stupid son of a bitches under his breath. :rolleyes:

Anyone who still follows Donnie Draft Dodger certainly resembles that remark 😂

Yeah they did. Jim Crow was WAY worse than slavery. THat's why it didn't all end in 1854, and reparations are needed

I note you can't ever answer me LOL

You make claims with no support.

What's to answer.

The talking points that you pull out of a CrackerJack box or your backside are not something to be taken seriously.

Looks like Biden pulled a Clinton and Romney.
——-

Six years after Hillary Clinton wrote off half the country as “deplorables” and derailed her own campaign, a desperate Joe Biden is following her failed playbook, only this time as president.

At the White House on Wednesday, Biden stoked hysteria over the potential overturning of Roe v. Wade after a majority draft opinion from February was leaked on Monday night. In doing so, Biden depicted half the country he represents in the Oval Office as zealous extremists who are hellbent on a new era of segregation.

Opinion: Hillary is Wrong. 100 Percent of Trump Voters are ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › news › latino › opinion-hil...
By Stephen Nuño-Pérez
Sep 10, 2016 Hillary Clinton far undershot her estimate that only 25 percent of Trump supporters were deplorable. There are two very easy facts about Trump support. that are beyond dispute; they are either racist misogynists, or they are willing to vote for a racist misogynist. Hillary Clinton was forced to retract a sentiment that cut deep into the delicate ego of Trump supporters, who up until now have reveled in Donald Trump's famous call to "stop being politically correct".
(Stephen Nuño-Pérez is an associate professor in the Department of Politics and International Affairs at Northern Arizona University. He is also a senior analyst with Latino Decisions.)

LOL ! Hillary's only mistake was backtracking instead of doubling down. No one could have predicted the intensity of the racism, misogyny,
embrace of fascism that was not evident before Trump segued from birtherism to "they're not sending us their best people,"
to the Muslim Ban, the pu**y grabber sexual predator tape, abominable presidential appointments from the most corrupt cabinet in the
20th or 21st century, to nomination of 53 apellate court justices, none of them black, three white Catholic SCOTUS Justices including the
third after early voting was already under way, an insurrection resulting in a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol intended to nullify and
reverse certified election results, discrimination in the military against transsexual soldiers, pardons of convicted war criminal murderers,
and a presidency marred by 30,500 misleading and dishonest statements, delivered during a four year, concerted attack on the press's
legitimacy as a defense against the accusations of obsessive lying, including altering Public Health announcements during a pandemic
costing 600,000 lives.

Those voting either time for what was obvious, Trump being the most inappropriate and incompetent presidential candidate in at
least 150 years, were either deplorable or disordered.

51858061177_cd264d8aab_c.jpg

Last edited:
You make claims with no support.

What's to answer.

The talking points that you pull out of a CrackerJack box or your backside are not something to be taken seriously.

HAHAHAA!! So you support trans kids playing sport, getting help and using the correct restrooms? You support gay marriage? You support abortion? You support Muslim Americans? You accept Global Warming is real? You know covid is real and vaccines work? You know Disney is not trying to harm kids?

Certainly not willing to try. I join right wing spaces and they call me gay and trans and then cry over their bullshit and ignore questions. I joined one platform and spent two days asking why y'all crying over Mickey Mouse. I didn't get one answer

Please show me where I've called you anything with respect to your race or gender.

Please stop making up stuff to argue against.

LOL ! Hillary's only mistake was backtracking instead of doubling down. No one could gave predicted the intensity of the racism, misogyny,
embrace of fascism that was not evident before Trump segued from birtherism to "they're not sending us their best people,"
to the Muslim Ban, the pu**y grabber sexual predator tape, abominable presidential appointments from the most corrupt cabinet in the
20th or 21st century, to nomination of 53 apellate court justices, none of them black, three white Catholic SCOTUS Justices including the
third after early voting was already under way, an insurrection resulting in a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol intended to nullify and
reverse certified election results, discrimination in the military against transsexual soldiers, pardons of convicted war criminal murderers,
and a presidency marred by 30,500 misleading and dishonest statements, delivered during a four year, concerted attack on the press's
legitimacy as a defense against the accusations of obsessive lying, including altering Public Health announcements during a pandemic
costing 600,000 lives.

Those voting either time for what was obvious, Trump being the most inappropriate and incompetent presidential candidate in at
least 150 years, were either deplorable or disordered.

Agreed. A real left wing party would not have run from telling the truth
Please show me where I've called you anything with respect to your race or gender.

Please stop making up stuff to argue against.

I didn't say you, I told the truth about my experience.

Let's see if you can raise the bar and do better than this.........

"if Roe v Wade is overturned the next step may be gay kids not allowed to go to school with straight kids." - Your Uniter in Chief

“Democrats are commie scum!”—Trump cultists.

“Waaaaaaaah! Why won’t Democrats say nice things about us and do what we want? Don’t they want unity? Waaaaaaah!”—- also Trump cultists.

HAHAHAA!! So you support trans kids playing sport, getting help and using the correct restrooms? You support gay marriage? You support abortion? You support Muslim Americans? You accept Global Warming is real? You know covid is real and vaccines work? You know Disney is not trying to harm kids?

What I know I post about.

What I think I know I qualify as much.

What I don't do is somehow believe the my view the world is the only one that is correct and that it is somehow the best view there is.

You'll see what I support in what I post.

“Democrats are commie scum!”—Trump cultists.

“Waaaaaaaah! Why won’t Democrats say nice things about us and do what we want? Don’t they want unity? Waaaaaaah!”—- also Trump cultists.

More labels and generic Saul Alinsky tactics.......what is a Trump cultist anyway.

Anyone who voted for Donald Trump ?

What I know I post about.

What I think I know I qualify as much.

What I don't do is somehow believe the my view the world is the only one that is correct and that it is somehow the best view there is.

You'll see what I support in what I post.

Nice dodge. I am interested the right claim to be 'free thinkers' but all believe the same things

So I am basically correct, is where we landed.

Blind people can’t see. November will be heard though. Wait for it.
Speaking for myself, I rightfully don't give a damn about November. Won't affect me or mine one bit. But if it gives you a woody, more power to ya.

Don't count your chickens yet. Trump has a habit of ****ing everything up. FUBAR. Either way, I'll welcome Republicans making total asses out of themselves for all to see. You may think you are the majority. You are not. Painfully not.

Nice dodge. I am interested the right claim to be 'free thinkers' but all believe the same things

So I am basically correct, is where we landed.

Thank you for proving my point.

In a most profound way.

More labels and generic Saul Alinsky tactics.......what is a Trump cultist anyway.

Anyone who voted for Donald Trump ?

The people who still devotedly obey Trump’s every whim and fantasy even to this very day. Aka a massive chunk of the American right.

Duh.

And don’t even bother trying to pretend the right doesn’t toss around the “commie” accusation like confetti.

Thank you for proving my point.

In a most profound way.

this is the issue. The right won't discuss or debate, then insist they 'won' a battle they refused to engage in. We travelled a long way because you're scared to answer me, and didn't once

Half our country voted MAGA
It was only about 1/3 of the country that voted for Trump.
This isn’t a story about websites you don’t like. It’s about the old racist Mr Dementia Jose calling half the country radical extremists
White conservatives are the greatest threat of domestic terrorism, so Joe Biden is correct.

In shock and outrage over seeing white supremacists storm the Capitol on Jan. 6, many policymakers, members of the media, and others have called for rioters to be labeled as “terrorists.”

Many have also questioned the double standard that has been applied by the media and the disproportionate amount of federal dollars spent on stopping “foreign terrorists” – while white supremacist violence in the U.S. has largely been encouraged by the rhetoric and actions of the Trump administration.

Indeed, Black communities have used the word “terror” to describe and name the violence of white supremacy and state violence that they have faced for generations. So, why should we reconsider these terms?

To begin with, current usage of “terrorism” and “domestic terrorism” and resulting policies are part of the “war on terror” framework launched after 9/11. That framework has had damaging consequences for Muslims and Arabs. It has become an excuse to police, surveil, and entrap people within the United States—and, outside the U.S., justifies detention without trial, torture, denial of due process, disappearances, and assassination. The “war on terror” framework has also been increasingly used to police Black Lives Matter and anti-fascist protesters.

this is the issue. The right won't discuss or debate, then insist they 'won' a battle they refused to engage in. We travelled a long way because you're scared to answer me, and didn't once

What's to answer ?

All you've done is pontificate.

I just found you on another thread basically saying you are better than others.

That you think so is very evident in your arrogant tone and ignorant language.

What's to answer ?

All you've done is pontificate.

I just found you on another thread basically saying you are better than others.

That you think so is very evident in your arrogant tone and ignorant language.

I am better than right wing filth, and that's THEIR choice. It's a shame that having morals is debatable in society today

I am better than right wing filth, and that's THEIR choice. It's a shame that having morals is debatable in society today

Yes you have morals. Because you say you do.

And those morals give you ground to talk down to others (which in this case is the same as talking about your backside).

I am black.

I am Jewish.

Looks like Biden pulled a Clinton and Romney.
——-

Six years after Hillary Clinton wrote off half the country as “deplorables” and derailed her own campaign, a desperate Joe Biden is following her failed playbook, only this time as president.

At the White House on Wednesday, Biden stoked hysteria over the potential overturning of Roe v. Wade after a majority draft opinion from February was leaked on Monday night. In doing so, Biden depicted half the country he represents in the Oval Office as zealous extremists who are hellbent on a new era of segregation.

Your source, LOL! So predictable and typically deplorable.

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, The Federalist published many pieces that contained false information, pseudoscience, and contradictions or misrepresentations of the recommendations of public health authorities.[5][6][7] While ballots were being counted in the 2020 United States presidential election, The Federalist made false claims that there had been large-scale election fraud.[8][9] ..."

Why not start a new projection thread?

52050183302_58e7ed8aec_h.jpg

Last edited:
Yes you have morals. Because you say you do.

And those morals give you ground to talk down to others (which in this case is the same as talking about your backside).

I am black.

I am Jewish.

I have been stalked threatened and abused by the right. The right hate my children. The right ****ing hate Mickey Mouse. My expectations have been set by your behaviours and actions

I have been stalked threatened and abused by the right. The right hate my children. The right ****ing hate Mickey Mouse. My expectations have been set by your behaviours and actions

Whatever

Back
Top Bottom