• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Just Had His ‘Deplorables’ Moment

Good for him. Long before I was even born. Certainly in the 4 decades since boomers could have elected one person who wasn't a snide, elitist ass who looked down on and actively insulted anyone who didn't vote for them.
Wow, I am surprised you are that young.

You don't come across that way.

That is a compliment. (Though I am not disparaging young people, I like young people, but I can usually tell when I am talking to one).

Yes.

He proved you can be a very good person and still be a worthless leader.
Trump was both morally bankrupt AND a worthless leader........which is far worse.

Republicans should be ashamed for inflicting that on their country.

Wow, I am surprised you are that young.

You don't come across that way.

That is a compliment. (Though I am not disparaging young people, I like young people, but I can usually tell when I am talking to one).
Carter left office over 40 years ago. That's 10 presidential elections. One could be old enough to be elected president of the United States and not have been alive during the Carter administration.

Trump was both morally bankrupt AND a worthless leader........which is far worse.

No more than democrats inflicting Carter on the country.

I get that your derangement is compelling you to say things that don't make any sense.

But Trump was far more effective than Carter ever was. Unt until March of 2019

Everyone who isn't looking out Joes bellybutton admits that with no COVID, Trump is sitting in the WH today.

no, it's because they are biased.

Always looking for excuses to downgrade a fact, aren't you?

You say you believe mediabiasfactcheck.com is biased and that is why you don't pay attention to their ratings?

Where did you get that information? Did it come from research or its just something you believe because they say something different to what you believe?

Well, I have checked on mediabiasfactcheck.com and this is what I found. By the way, I had previously checked on them before because I do not want to say something where I can easily be proven wrong. I guess you don't care if you are proven wrong, do you?

Reliable Sources for Fact Checking

Share: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email

Need some help sorting through the political ads and scare stories during this election season and beyond? Here are some reliable sources that sift through the hype and fabrications for us.

Media Bias Fact Check (MBFC) is a fact-checking page, which relies strictly on signatories of the International Fact Checking Network (IFCN) when evaluating the political/factual bias of 3,100+ media sources (left, center-left, least biased, center-right, right, pro-science, conspiracy and pseudo-science, questionable sources, and satire). It includes the methodology used to classify each source. Sources rated very high or high on factual reporting have proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. Here's their 2020 list of the best fact-checking websites, including all the ones below.

AP Fact Check from one of Media Bias Fact Check's least-biased sources, focuses on fact checking political claims and publishes "Not Real News: A Look at What Didn't Happen This Week," which the Daily Mining Gazette has been printing. Associated Press is currently at the border of least-biased and left-biased but very high on factual accuracy. IFCN Signatory.

Boom! you have been proven wrong one more time!!!

and by the way and thinking that your are going to say that the website that checked on mediabiasfactcheck.com is biased in favor of the that site, I found an article that checked the checkers and that address both the people that believe in mediabiasfactcheck.com but also checked into those that say it is biased. It is interesting what they found. Here, read up on it and learn.

Is Media Bias Fact Check a reliable site?

and Boom again!!! twice proven wrong in one instance.

Carter left office over 40 years ago. That's 10 presidential elections. One could be old enough to be elected president of the United States and not have been alive during the Carter administration.
I get it but the average age in here, at least among the regulars that I usually talk to, is far older than that.

And since Carter left office 42 years ago, and that was 'long before you were born', that makes you pretty young in my old guy book.

Are you in your 20's?

I get that your derangement is compelling you to say things that don't make any sense.

Everyone who isn't looking out Joes bellybutton admits that with no COVID, Trump is sitting in the WH today.
What a childish response

I guess we are done.

They should be, but they’re not

Why would you guess ?

I can assure you that is the case.

Isn't it interesting I NEVER see right wing people answering questions or addressing claims made to them?

No Trump was an imbecile that you supported, nothing more. Trump was WORSE than Carter in that Trump allowed Jan. 6th to happen. Carter did not. Tell me, when Biden won, what role did Trump play in the transition? Oh yeah NOTHING. Carter at least did that with the next president. Your comments are DISMISSED as nothing more than Trump worship garbage.

Clinton's "basket of deplorables" statement was perhaps the most astute and prescient thing she's said in her entire very long career.
It bothered the Right, as its true for the most part. Suck Trump arse lower your IQ.

I've got my deplorables sweatshirt.

I am proud to wear it as an announcement that I have no respect for Hillary or the clowns who've been her handmaidens for the last 20 years.

If Hillary seems a deplorable as someone who stands in opposition to her hubris laden vision of the world.....that's me.
Do you charge rent to Hilldog for that space in your head?

The Right will be desperate to make this election about Biden, as it more than likely was. Then the SC takes away a liberty American women have had for 50 years, and the game changes overnight.

This will be Biden’s only 47% pay taxes moment.

Back
Top Bottom