• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Is Being Blackmailed

Biden's best chance is with Klobachar or Whitmer. Unless he somehow can convince Condoleeza Rice to switch parties and run with him, the current Black females on his list are going to alienate more voters than win voters. Didn't the dems already try running a "shrill" female last time? How did that work out?

Harris has to be the most Shrill in the group, but that Bass woman....good lordy, what a devout commie she is, how would that play in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, or Michigan?

Truth is, Biden's VP won't matter as much when it comes to the purpose of getting rid of Trump. People want Trump and his goons gone. Your opinion on the potential VP's is irrelevant, especially since you people are propping up a war criminal like Condoleeza Rice as some sort of great pick.

Truth is, Biden's VP won't matter as much when it comes to the purpose of getting rid of Trump. People want Trump and his goons gone.

We'll see. So far HALF of American likes him and wants him to stay. I hope he wins, but mostly because I enjoy liberal tears.

We'll see. So far HALF of American likes him and wants him to stay. I hope he wins, but mostly because I enjoy liberal tears.

This is false.

A Caucasian woman would be best who can speak out for issues that matter to all no matter what. Yes a Caucasian woman who can cover issues that definitely address Black, Asian , Middle Eastern, Native American, Mediterranean, Jewish,
etc etc etc would be the best choice.

Placing a black woman as VP would subject that person to some extreme racist and narrow minded language beyond reality. Hopefully Biden is more awake than some think. Place women throughout as Cabinet Secretaries aka real positions of power.
We already did this....Obama. The deplorables will do what deplorables do.

LOL....

"130lbs of skin wrapped around a vagina" I believe one internet podcast person called Kamela Harris. She has a record of being a bit of a slut too I have heard.

So is trump 300 lbs of skin wrapped around a penis? He has a record of being a bit of a slut too, I have heard.

First of all He made a commitment to pick a woman. There is pressure to pick a woman of color (not the same as 'black') in part because some of the same folk bitching and moaning about this racial minority 'blackmail, were busy trying to say that the Democratic party must be racist to end up with two old white men as the last two standing in the primary. So if we pick someone of color its affirmative action politics or a result of minority blackmail. If we do not its a clear example of racism in the party.

Republicans are not the most clever of children in the schoolhouse.

To be totally honest. Yes, I am scared that we will elect someone like Biden. Trump is the far better choice and it sickens me that the leftist media and the dems have succeeded in painting Trump as the devil in the White House when it is the Obama deep state who has been running the country.

Excuse me? Did you just say Trump is a fake? A phony? A pretender? Are you saying Trump is NOT running the country? Are you saying that every time Trump grabs a Sharpie and signs some EO that he's not really doing anything? Are you saying that Trump is taking orders from someone else?

And that's why we should reward him with a second term?

Aussie forums have a pub section were anything goes. Does this forum have a section were politics are not involved.

How do i start a thread.

Just say out loud, "Alexa, start thread."

If that doesn't work, say, "Siri, start thread."

If none of that works, just click on the button that says, Post New Thread.

Of course, I do not know whether those leaders have any blackmail material.

I think that they are simply telling him a fact: If that vital constituency of the Democratic Party does not turn out, the election (if it is reasonably honest) is lost for the Dems.

So they have issued that order.

Furthermore, Mr. Biden has already promised to appoint a lady of that ethnicity.

So there is, really, no problem.

Like everyone else, I'm on pins and needles to know the name of our likely next VP and eventual President.

I thought that was Michelle. But not 300lbs--- more like 215 lbs.

Trump is morbidly obese. You don't think he lies about his weight? He even wears a suit while throwing a baseball on the front lawn to try to hide his girth.

"He better pick a Black woman"

It's obvious that blacks have the goods on Biden and will use him to do their bidding. They've got something on Biden, probably proof of MeToo violations or going too far caressing little girls' hair. Throw in a little Ukraine collusion to help his son and Biden will be forced to do whatever BLM tells him to do. Is this the way we want our country run, by a leader being blackmailed by BLM or other black leaders?

‘He better pick a Black woman’: Biden faces Whitmer backlash

Da Blehks.

Floating Whitmer isn't going over so well. Biden's people leaked that out to the press to see what would get over the weekend.
Will Biden risk losing a chunk of the black vote to secure MI??
Who's he going to lose it to? Are they going to vote for Trump if Biden doesn't pick a black female VP? Are they going to stay home and screw themselves for another 4 years to spite Biden, who almost certainly won't run again if he loses so it won't matter to anyone but the rest of the country, including those who either stayed home or voted 3rd Party.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

If he picks Rice with her baggage the dems may as well stay home on election day.

Yeah, because the ***** grabber's baggage is completely ignored by the cultists. Thank god they are an ever dwindling minority of old men. Better still, most do not like wearing masks.

Biden and Hunter are puppets of China, he will be a puppet of BLM, China, Russia, and any one who has the money! Q 2024

Right now I'd say there's plenty of people fed up with Trump's childish antics and very unpresidential behavior that policy and the direction of the country is taking a back seat. Trump's obnoxious, uncouth personality is something I've been warning Trump supporters and Republicans ever since Trump first took the office of the president.

I spoke loudly of it prior to the 2018 midterms. But was met from Trumpers about how good the economy was and how the Republicans would actually pick up seats in the house. Oops, the blue wave happened. It's the same today without the great economy. Independents changed from Trump in 2016 to democrats in 2018 by a 54-42 margin. The GOP is still the smaller of the two major parties, so it is a must Trump and company win the independent vote or lose the election.

In 2016, independents didn't like either major party candidate, they just disliked Hillary more than Trump. right now you have 21% of independents who like Trump, 50% do not. The rest fall into the neither like nor dislike or undecided, not sure column. Biden does fair a bit better among independents 29% like, 34% dislike. The rest falling into the neither like nor dislike or undecided, not sure column.

There's the rub, in 2016 Trump was disliked by 57% of independents, Hillary by 70%. An advantage of 13 points for Trump which paid off by him winning the independent vote even though 12% of independents voted against both major party candidates. This time or at least as of now, the advantage goes to Biden 34% vs 50%, a 16 point advantage. This is important as history shows folks usually don't vote for someone they disliked.

for a good many independents, the presidential election is a beauty contest. their likes and dislikes, they're perceptions of the candidates takes front and center. For them, this election could and I should say, is turning into a personality contest. At least as of today.

I do agree that Biden who is viewed as a moderate is being pulled further and further left. That you're probably correct that he will become a stooge for the far left. If so, if Biden abandons his more moderate stances, I guarantee the Republican Party will regain control of the house in 2022. You can write that down. It's being seen as a moderate and as an adult that is Biden's biggest strengths among independents. You don't want to disappoint them. If Biden and company does, expect another 1994 and 2010 to happen in 2022. Like 2018, when there was no Hillary around to save Trump and the Republicans, in 2022 there will be no Trump to save Biden and the democrats. Especially if the Democrats take this as a mandate for their policies when in reality it is all about getting rid of Trump, the man-child. 60% of Independents still view the Democratic Party very unfavorably, while 62% view the Republican Party very unfavorable. Neither is liked.

I do wish the man child would have chosen to be a man so we wouldn't be having this conversation. Your last paragraph predicts the future. You are very good at reading tea leaves or looking into your crystal ball. Yes, both parties are despised by Independents, hence my avatar and hence why the political poles shift on a fairly regular basis. The trouble with third parties has always been that none of them represent those Independent voters. They usually always represent one of the extremes, except for the Libertarians, who seem to be split between the left and the right, diluting them into nothingness.

My family, outside myself, despises Trump. I dislike him, but I definitely have less disdain for him than most who oppose him. I actually think many of his policies would benefit our country, but I tend to disagree with his methods implementing those policies. In my opinion, he is too impulsive and makes a lot of choices purely to stick it to either his, Republican's, or America's perceived enemies. In most cases, a more diplomatic approach would have better results.

While I agree with 99% of that, Republicans had no plans to work diplomatically with Obama and the left had no plans to work diplomatically with Trump. The resistance was in full force before they even took office, with many refusing to even go to the inaugurations.

I do wish the man child would have chosen to be a man so we wouldn't be having this conversation. Your last paragraph predicts the future. You are very good at reading tea leaves or looking into your crystal ball. Yes, both parties are despised by Independents, hence my avatar and hence why the political poles shift on a fairly regular basis. The trouble with third parties has always been that none of them represent those Independent voters. They usually always represent one of the extremes, except for the Libertarians, who seem to be split between the left and the right, diluting them into nothingness.

Correct. To make matter worse for the Libertarians, they don't vote for their candidate. They always vote for the lesser of two evils among the major party candidates. They're more interested in denying one of the major party candidates the office than supporting one of their own. How many Libertarians are out there? What percentage of the electorate do they make? I think it's at least double of what their candidates vote total shows. A stab at it, 5, 6, 7%.

As long a Libertarians won't even vote for their own candidates, they won't amount to a hill of beans. Let's face it, the two major parties have a monopoly on our electoral system. They're not about to give that up. They also receive huge financial back from corporations, wall street firms, lobbyists, special interests, mega money donors that no third party can ever expect to receive. There's a reason Hillary raised and spent 1.191 billion in 2016 and Trump 646.8 million. Almost 2 billion dollars there. All third parties put together spend approximately 6 million.

You're not about to win or attract any attention being outspent 2 billion to 6 million. I do agree with you, there is no third party to represent all independents. None will ever rise either. The two major parties will see to that.

Right now I'd say there's plenty of people fed up with Trump's childish antics and very unpresidential behavior that policy and the direction of the country is taking a back seat. Trump's obnoxious, uncouth personality is something I've been warning Trump supporters and Republicans ever since Trump first took the office of the president.

I spoke loudly of it prior to the 2018 midterms. But was met from Trumpers about how good the economy was and how the Republicans would actually pick up seats in the house. Oops, the blue wave happened. It's the same today without the great economy. Independents changed from Trump in 2016 to democrats in 2018 by a 54-42 margin. The GOP is still the smaller of the two major parties, so it is a must Trump and company win the independent vote or lose the election.

In 2016, independents didn't like either major party candidate, they just disliked Hillary more than Trump. right now you have 21% of independents who like Trump, 50% do not. The rest fall into the neither like nor dislike or undecided, not sure column. Biden does fair a bit better among independents 29% like, 34% dislike. The rest falling into the neither like nor dislike or undecided, not sure column.

There's the rub, in 2016 Trump was disliked by 57% of independents, Hillary by 70%. An advantage of 13 points for Trump which paid off by him winning the independent vote even though 12% of independents voted against both major party candidates. This time or at least as of now, the advantage goes to Biden 34% vs 50%, a 16 point advantage. This is important as history shows folks usually don't vote for someone they disliked.

for a good many independents, the presidential election is a beauty contest. their likes and dislikes, they're perceptions of the candidates takes front and center. For them, this election could and I should say, is turning into a personality contest. At least as of today.

I do agree that Biden who is viewed as a moderate is being pulled further and further left. That you're probably correct that he will become a stooge for the far left. If so, if Biden abandons his more moderate stances, I guarantee the Republican Party will regain control of the house in 2022. You can write that down. It's being seen as a moderate and as an adult that is Biden's biggest strengths among independents. You don't want to disappoint them. If Biden and company does, expect another 1994 and 2010 to happen in 2022. Like 2018, when there was no Hillary around to save Trump and the Republicans, in 2022 there will be no Trump to save Biden and the democrats. Especially if the Democrats take this as a mandate for their policies when in reality it is all about getting rid of Trump, the man-child. 60% of Independents still view the Democratic Party very unfavorably, while 62% view the Republican Party very unfavorable. Neither is liked.

He's not going to be a "stooge of the far left". He's a status quo Republocrat, he serves the Corporate State and to the Corporate State he will serve. He's going to give enough lip-service to the far left to get them on board, make them believe he's the shinier of two turds, and when he's in the WH, he'll just be up to standard status quo Republocrat shenanigans.

He's not going to be a stooge to the far left, the far left need him to get rid of Trump and they'll buy into his lies regarding advancement of some of their goals. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom