• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden is a communist traitor dictator and needs to be impeached.

This is one batshit crazy post. I'm thinking it's probably sarcasm. Or maybe a Parody?

Best effort. Trying to pile "war crime" on "unconstitutional" is the work of a beginner.

Americans don't give a shit about international law, war crimes, or the Geneva convention. This is written to offend lefties, no other purpose.

Best effort. Trying to pile "war crime" on "unconstitutional" is the work of a beginner.

Americans don't give a shit about international law, war crimes, or the Geneva convention. This is written to offend lefties, no other purpose.
Sounds like a troll thread that needs to be flushed.

I have no hope of changing your denial of the obvious.
They were married in 1963. She didn't become a member of Congress until 1987. Financial Leasing Services, Inc...the company her husband owns was founded in 1973....14 years before she became a politician. They were already very rich before she became a member of Congress...so, stop with the argument that they became rich due to her position in Congress.....its a lie.

Give it five minutes. The right-wing will never cease one-upping their stupidity. It will never stop, the well of stupidity is truly bottomless. Not only that, they wear their stupidity as a badge of honor. In fact, the way to win a Republican election is literally to out-stupid the other candidate.

They believe up is down, left is right, treason is patriotism, and democracy is fascism.
Yes, I witness proud stupidity here every day. Example: a guy in electrical told me yesterday that he does not believe in masks or vaccines.

I was a little pissed, for personal health concerns/reasons, so I lashed out by asking, "Do you also not believe in math? Because your work sucks!"

I can’t argue any of that. But that doesn’t matter. The actual law that OSHA operates under says what they can do and it’s not at all clear that what the President wants them to do is allowable under the law. Maybe it is. But there’s at least d3cent chance it isn’t.

That’s just the reality of the situation.
that law doesn't limit them to say chemical dangers...it says they have power of regulating workplace safety.

They were married in 1963. She didn't become a member of Congress until 1987. Financial Leasing Services, Inc...the company her husband owns was founded in 1973....14 years before she became a politician. They were already very rich before she became a member of Congress...so, stop with the argument that they became rich due to her position in Congress.....its a lie.
Ok, you win. They did not become rich, they just became richer.

that law doesn't limit them to say chemical dangers...it says they have power of regulating workplace safety.
There’s a good case to be made that it does.

The language of the law regarding “temporary emergency standard” which is what the administration is using says “toxic substances”. That usually means chemicals.

There’s a good case to be made that it does.

The language of the law regarding “temporary emergency standard” which is what the administration is using says “toxic substances”. That usually means chemicals.
nah, there really isn't.

Ok, you win. They did not become rich, they just became richer.
and you still haven't shown what specific laws she pushed for her self benefit....in fact, the law that would increase taxes, that is being pushed by Pelosi, would affect them in a negative fashion.

nah, there really isn't.
Remains to be seen. The mandate will certainly be ligitated and I’d wager good money that the meaning of “toxic chemicals” and “grave danger” will be part of the argument.

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines. The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.
He needs to be impeached and brought up on criminal charges.
🤦‍♂️...

Let's tackle this foolishness in reverse, shall we?

The Geneva Convention only applies to war crimes. I know Trump considered fighting covid-19 as if he were "fighting a war", but theatrics aside...no. Covid-19 is not a POW and mandating the wearing of facial masks or that citizens within his purview get vaccinated against this deadly virus isn't a war crime. It's a prudent step at preventing the spread of a viral cotangent that's harming the country economically, impacting productivity and has the potential of placing our war fighting capabilities at risk.

As to the eviction moratorium, I can understand why that was done. It made no sense to evict people in the middle of a global respiratory pandemic. There are still people who are unemployed or under-employed who are still trying to recover economically from businesses being shut down last year. It just didn't make sense to put people at greater risk by exposing them to the public whether they themselves were sick or not. If sick, they had that potential of spreading the virus to others because they couldn't quarantine at home. If healthy, they risked becoming homeless and infected, thus, spreading the virus to others whom they may come in contact. I'd rather people stay in their homes where they could sanitize and isolate, if necessary, than be put out on the street and become part of a larger, untraceable health risk.

On the issue of private employers being required to have their employees be vaccinated via OSHA emergency health regulation, I have no problem with that whatsoever. Some private businesses were already mandating their employees get vaccinated or be fired. Major corporations were looking toward the federal for guidance since most (GOP) states won't return issuing shutdown orders or impose a mask mandate. We know what happened last year when meat processing plants had to shut down because too many of their employees were sick with covid19. We know what happened nationally when this virus spread across the country. The virus is mutating just when nearly half the country is vaccinated. Since the other half keeps finding some stupid reason not to get vaccinated and get this virus under control, it only makes sense to take a page out of the GOP playbook and use an "economic stick" to force people to make a choice: your paycheck or your life - because your freedom goes completely out the window when you're dead.

and you still haven't shown what specific laws she pushed for her self benefit....in fact, the law that would increase taxes, that is being pushed by Pelosi, would affect them in a negative fashion.

I cannot prove anything any more than you can prove they didn't enrich themselves while being in office. Don't forget that these career politicians can exempt themselves from any liability for the laws they pass and they often do. Also, every law they pass has built-in loopholes and of course many are there to protect themselves from any liability.

If I catch you in a lie in this thread are you going to dishonestly edit posts to try to make it look like you said something else completely different at the beginning like you just did in the other one?

At any rate, you'll probably luck out here. That OP is too damn stupid, dishonest, and hyperpartisan to deserve much beyond a :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully you announced it in the first sentence when you said "communist traitor". If you were worried about traitors, you'd have made a whole lotta posts condemning the Trump Traitors of 1/6. We've got a guy here who claims it was just a kegger out of hand and another who claims all those thousands of people were really ANTIFA in disguise. I'd guess your aligned with that kinda "thinking."

And lawfulness? Where are all your demands for Trump's impeachment? Say, for illegally withholding congressionally approved aid in a bid to extort the announcement of sham investigations from an ally an ally who stands against what you lot called our "greatest geopolitical foe" when convenient to smear Obama? Say, trying to steal the last election with lies, leading up to 1/6 and beyond it to the present? Silence.

Yeah, credible thread. Sure. Whatevs.
Wow! A diversion to Trump in the second post. That must at least tie for the record.

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines. The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.
Did he break his oath of office?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."[2]

🤦‍♂️...

As to the eviction moratorium, I can understand why that was done. It made no sense to evict people in the middle of a global respiratory pandemic. There are still people who are unemployed or under-employed who are still trying to recover economically from businesses being shut down last year. It just didn't make sense to put people at greater risk by exposing them to the public whether they themselves were sick or not. If sick, they had that potential of spreading the virus to others because they couldn't quarantine at home. If healthy, they risked becoming homeless and infected, thus, spreading the virus to others whom they may come in contact. I'd rather people stay in their homes where they could sanitize and isolate, if necessary, than be put out on the street and become part of a larger, untraceable health risk.

On the issue of private employers being required to have their employees be vaccinated via OSHA emergency health regulation, I have no problem with that whatsoever. Some private businesses were already mandating their employees get vaccinated or be fired. Major corporations were looking toward the federal for guidance since most (GOP) states won't return issuing shutdown orders or impose a mask mandate. We know what happened last year when meat processing plants had to shut down because too many of their employees were sick with covid19. We know what happened nationally when this virus spread across the country. The virus is mutating just when nearly half the country is vaccinated. Since the other half keeps finding some stupid reason not to get vaccinated and get this virus under control, it only makes sense to take a page out of the GOP playbook and use an "economic stick" to force people to make a choice: your paycheck or your life - because your freedom goes completely out the window when you're dead.
While I agree that the OP displays a massive amount of stupidity and made many of the same points you did the fact of the matter is that while the moritorium and employer mandates may be medically warranted the federal government certainly didn’t have to power to call for an eviction moritorium under the statutes it pointed to for justification and it may well not have the power under the OSHA law to implement the employer mandates.

The states almost certainly have the power as do employers. Good policy not though the Feds kinda hsve to play by the rules.

I cannot prove anything any more than you can prove they didn't enrich themselves while being in office. Don't forget that these career politicians can exempt themselves from any liability for the laws they pass and they often do. Also, every law they pass has built-in loopholes and of course many are there to protect themselves from any liability.
actually, I already proved they were wealthy far before she entered office. That said, I am not required to prove anything...you made the allegation....so, it is up to you to prove.

If I catch you in a lie in this thread are you going to dishonestly edit posts to try to make it look like you said something else completely different at the beginning like you just did in the other one?

At any rate, you'll probably luck out here. That OP is too damn stupid, dishonest, and hyperpartisan to deserve much beyond a :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully you announced it in the first sentence when you said "communist traitor". If you were worried about traitors, you'd have made a whole lotta posts condemning the Trump Traitors of 1/6. We've got a guy here who claims it was just a kegger out of hand and another who claims all those thousands of people were really ANTIFA in disguise. I'd guess your aligned with that kinda "thinking."

And lawfulness? Where are all your demands for Trump's impeachment? Say, for illegally withholding congressionally approved aid in a bid to extort the announcement of sham investigations from an ally an ally who stands against what you lot called our "greatest geopolitical foe" when convenient to smear Obama? Say, trying to steal the last election with lies, leading up to 1/6 and beyond it to the present? Silence.

Yeah, credible thread. Sure. Whatevs.

"But Trump, but Trump"...no defense for Biden, just more "but Trump".

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines.

A "Communist" traitor?

And what agencies do you speak of?

The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.

That is a lie.

What charges?

actually, I already proved they were wealthy far before she entered office. That said, I am not required to prove anything...you made the allegation....so, it is up to you to prove.
Let's just face the sad truth. If she or any liberal politician swore, under oath that they were in fact corrupt the left would bend over backwards to justify their financial dealings whether personal or family in nature. Career politicians gain wealth while in office at an astounding rate. They use their office for personal gains and this behavior is unacceptable.

Communist traitor dictator. War criminal. Geneva Convention. Ohhh, the drama!
You guys need a hobby or a full-time job or something to occupy your thoughts. This kind of thinking is unhealthy, nearly.

Communist traitor dictator. War criminal. Geneva Convention. Ohhh, the drama!
You guys need a hobby or a full-time job or something to occupy your thoughts. This kind of thinking is unhealthy, nearly.
I see you cannot refute any of it...

I see you cannot refute any of it...
There is nothing rational to refute. You gave a kneejerk opinion without an argument.

What are three examples of Biden being a communist? What are 3 examples of Joesph Biden being both a dictator or a traitor? Those words have firm definitions and are not to be thrown around because you don't like him or they dared to look at their watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom