• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden is a communist traitor dictator and needs to be impeached.

If true, that could be very serious. Do you have any links?
If you want to dispute it do the research yourself as you will get no help from me. Why? Because you will deny any facts that don't support your leftist ideology. In addition, if somehow you can disprove it your legions will be eternally giddy.

If you want to dispute it do the research yourself as you will get no help from me. Why? Because you will deny any facts that don't support your leftist ideology. In addition, if somehow you can disprove it your legions will be eternally giddy.

So you just made it up.

Nothing was ever proven against Trump and many false allegations have been made and disproven or dismissed for lack of evidence or lack of credibility. Trump has made bad decisions in who he hires for his various projects, but he himself has never broken any laws. He very careful about that.
You are confusing proven with prosecuted. There are 10 instances of obstruction of justice in the Mueller Report, but we can look at just one.

Trump order Charles McGann, the White House Counsel, to have Rod Rosenstein dismiss Mueller as Special Counsel. That is sketchy as hell in itself - even Clinton didn't do that, and Starr was way more partisan than Mueller - but not illegal. McGahn, however, refused to do so. When the story broke, Trump ordered McGahn to write a letter stating that he had never asked him to fire Mueller. McGahn again refused. Then, Trump asked McGahn to lie about whether Trump had asked him to write said letter. "Fire this guy. Now say that I didn't ask you to fire him. Now say that I didn't ask you to deny that I asked you to fire him."

This is unequivocal obstruction of justice, and in a case where Trump himself is being investigated. McGahn testified under oath to investigators, but then Trump blocked his appearance before the impeachment proceedings.

And this is just ONE of ten instances in the Mueller report. So don't ****ing try to make out like there were never any credible allegations.

You made an assertion that I was unaware of. If you don't want to substantiate it with evidence, then why should I take it seriously? I mean why even post it in the first place? For that matter, why have a discussion at all with someone you simply assume is acting in bad faith.

I am open-minded and evidence driven. I don't have any legions. I am not partisan and I am not an ideologue.

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines. The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.
He needs to be impeached and brought up on criminal charges.

OK.

:rolleyes:🥱😴

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor
I have a photo of Joe's CPUSA membership card. I'll share it with you for a very reasonable fee.

You made an assertion that I was unaware of. If you don't want to substantiate it with evidence, then why should I take it seriously? I mean why even post it in the first place? For that matter, why have a discussion at all with someone you simply assume is acting in bad faith.

I am open-minded and evidence driven. I don't have any legions. I am not partisan and I am not an ideologue.
Most likely, if you listened to anything other than CNN or MSNBC you wouldn't need me to clarify the obvious.

Most likely, if you listened to anything other than CNN or MSNBC you wouldn't need me to clarify the obvious.
Wow, you are just a font of assumptions. As it turns out my friend, I don't watch any TV, or stream any broadcast television other than entertainment.

And I don't need you to clarify anything obvious. Where you got your information is not obvious to me, as I do not possess your confident clairvoyance.
Providing just one good link to something substantiating your story would be easier than this pointless back and forth, no?

Wow, you are just a font of assumptions. As it turns out my friend, I don't watch any TV, or stream any broadcast television other than entertainment.

And I don't need you to clarify anything obvious. Where you got your information is not obvious to me, as I do not possess your confident clairvoyance.
Providing just one good link to something substantiating your story would be easier than this pointless back and forth, no?
Sound like you're pretty much in the dark when it comes to political knowledge. Where do you glean any insight into what is happening in this country, Comic books, SNL, the Squad?

Sound like you're pretty much in the dark when it comes to political knowledge. Where do you glean any insight into what is happening in this country, Comic books, SNL, the Squad?
Hmm. It sounds like you are more interested in personal insults and idle speculation than in substantive discussion. Too bad.

Not so fast. It has been uncovered that the Pelosi's have made very profitable stock transactions with inside information. It is now known that within 2 or 3 weeks of purchasing certain stocks legislation past favorable to those companies. That constitutes illegal insider trading and they should pay the price but of course, the left will give her a pass.
it hasn't been uncovered or proven...insider information is against the law...and if proven as you claim, they would be in prison.

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines. The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.
The federal government does have the authority to mandate vaccines. During the small pox outbreak of 1901-1903 the federal government required all citizens to be vaccinated. This cause an outcry of personal liberties violations as set for in the Constitution, pastor named Henning Jacobson refused the vaccination and was therefore fined 5 dollars. He sued the State of Massachusetts and lost his case, the case went to the SCOTUS where they ruled that the government does have the authority. Justice John Marshall Harlan acknowledged the fundamental importance of personal freedom, but also recognized that “the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.” The problem with this ruling was it opened a Pandora's Box due to anything could be done if it showed that it was in the public interest and safety. We then entered the 1920's when there was a big eugenics movement in the U.S., this lead to forced sterilization of 65,000 women deemed “feeble-minded”. In Buck vrs Bell, the SCOTUS upheld the forced sterilization with Justice Homes saying, “The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes (Jacobson v Massachusetts, 197 US 11). Three generations of imbeciles are enough,”

LOL, the shamelessness one must have to post such moronic shit

This is a dumb as a thread gets. No one is gonna see something more stupid here.
and it should be bannable trolling offense, because that is what it is. But every forum allows this obvious trolling because right wingers can only troll, they don't have facts, and they can't hold up an argument agaisnt a liberal at all without trolling

You are confusing proven with prosecuted. There are 10 instances of obstruction of justice in the Mueller Report, but we can look at just one.

Trump order Charles McGann, the White House Counsel, to have Rod Rosenstein dismiss Mueller as Special Counsel. That is sketchy as hell in itself - even Clinton didn't do that, and Starr was way more partisan than Mueller - but not illegal. McGahn, however, refused to do so. When the story broke, Trump ordered McGahn to write a letter stating that he had never asked him to fire Mueller. McGahn again refused. Then, Trump asked McGahn to lie about whether Trump had asked him to write said letter. "Fire this guy. Now say that I didn't ask you to fire him. Now say that I didn't ask you to deny that I asked you to fire him."

This is unequivocal obstruction of justice, and in a case where Trump himself is being investigated. McGahn testified under oath to investigators, but then Trump blocked his appearance before the impeachment proceedings.

And this is just ONE of ten instances in the Mueller report. So don't ****ing try to make out like there were never any credible allegations.
It was Obstruction of Injustice, not obstruction of justice. Trump knew that the attacks were pure politics and without merit, he also knew that the Dems would use anything and everything they could to tear him down, legal or not, and evidence of their illegal behavior was already known by then. Trump came under attack only because he dumped the Dems and ran as a Republican, before then they couldn't praise him enough, Hillary, at Trumps wedding, suggested that he run for office. No all the attacks on Trump was pure political tantrums, Trump Derangement Syndrome and based entirely upon the fact that Hillary and the Democrat party felt betrayed and for no other reason, and when his policies actually worked, they went nuts and started doing everything they could to sabotaged Trump's agenda. They labeled him a Racist, because he tried to calm things down in Charlottsville by stating that there are good people on both sides. Race baiting is their favorite tool, which Obama used every chance he got. Trump tried to calm things down and he's called a racist, in spite of the fact he once shared the stage with Rosa Parks and Mohammad Ali for his work in helping inner city kids get ahead. During his presidency Black unemployment sank to the lowest level in history, Black Business ownership surged 400% and Black home ownership also surged after reaching the lowest level in history. The average family saw their annual income rise by $6,000. He produced 12 million jobs. He restored our military after it sank to dangerous levels. He stopped a Nuclear war with N. Korea, which was worrying the hell out of Obama and was the main thing Obama warned Trump about. He restored our relations with Israel and even kept a promise every president has broken for a number of decades. He moved our Embassy to Jerusalem. He also dropped out of the insane Iran deal which granted Iran the right to develop Nukes, which they probably will use against Israel and quite probably against Saudi Arabia. He really should have won the Nobel peace prize for making peace between Israel and 4 Muslim Nations, again, something no previous president has even been able to do. Then came the Pandemic. Trump is being attacked for doing a lousy job, but what is the truth. If Biden had been president we probably have an additional 2 million dead in America. Trump closed the border to China and Biden called him a racist, when he closed the border with Europe he was called a Xenophobe, and then the experts came out and told us that by closing the border, he probably saved 2 million lives and Biden was forced to apologize. Trump then stepped in and help Dem controlled states after it was shown that Democrat shortsightedness had left they short on vital supplies, Trump got those supplies to them and they were so grateful. Then he did what every one was was impossible. Warp Speed, which produced vaccines in less than 1/4 of the time the experts claimed it would take saving God only knows how many lives world wide, and yet he's attacked for not doing more. Time and time again Trump accomplished what no other president could have accomplished, but instead of showing him appreciation, He gets impeached for a second time, and for absolutely nothing, just as he was the first time.

So is that why the Republican Senators declined twice to convict Trump?
No Trump was innocent and that's why Senators declined to convict Trump. These impeachments were nothing more than temper tantrums by the Dems who were and are suffering from TDS. In the first Impeachment, Trump has been proven innocent of any Russian collusion, which was the only real charge, the obstruction charge came about because Trump did whatever he could to block this investigation and can you blame him, he had already been subjected to Government illegal spying on him and the Russian charges were completely false and he knew it, but he also knew that truth doesn't matter to the Dems, only getting their way really matters to them.

197No Trump was innocent and that's why Senators declined to convict Trump. These impeachments were nothing more than temper tantrums by the Dems who were and are suffering from TDS. In the first Impeachment, Trump has been proven innocent of any Russian collusion, which was the only real charge, the obstruction charge came about because Trump did whatever he could to block this investigation and can you blame him, he had already been subjected to Government illegal spying on him and the Russian charges were completely false and he knew it, but he also knew that truth doesn't matter to the Dems, only getting their way really matters to them.
This is a response to posts 196 and 197 (the parts regarding obstruction).

Very sorry to burst your fantasy balloon but no one, not even (or especially!) the President, gets to pick and choose which investigations to cooperate with. Chickenshit investigation or not, you don't get to engage in obstruction, PERIOD. There are no exceptions. Regardless of the merits of the thing being investigated, obstruction is illegal, serious, and directly violates the oath of office of the President making it an eminently impeachable offense. Logically, one would think that the more chickenshit the subject of the investigation, the more one would be willing to comply, as there would be nothing for investigators to find at the end of tunnel.

I recommend this lawfareblog page for understanding each of the charges and their necessary individual components: obstructive act, nexus and intent.

I get that you feel Trump was persecuted - and to some extent he was, I think, though it seems to me that the same people who are upset by that were perfectly happy to sit through eight years of similar persecution of Obama. Can anyone say "birtherism?" But unreasonable or not, the investigation was official and uncovered some serious issues around Russian influence in our elections (see the bi-partisan report by the Senate Intelligence Committee).

This is a response to posts 196 and 197 (the parts regarding obstruction).

Very sorry to burst your fantasy balloon but no one, not even (or especially!) the President, gets to pick and choose which investigations to cooperate with. Chickenshit investigation or not, you don't get to engage in obstruction, PERIOD. There are no exceptions. Regardless of the merits of the thing being investigated, obstruction is illegal, serious, and directly violates the oath of office of the President making it an eminently impeachable offense. Logically, one would think that the more chickenshit the subject of the investigation, the more one would be willing to comply, as there would be nothing for investigators to find at the end of tunnel.

I recommend this lawfareblog page for understanding each of the charges and their necessary individual components: obstructive act, nexus and intent.

I get that you feel Trump was persecuted - and to some extent he was, I think, though it seems to me that the same people who are upset by that were perfectly happy to sit through eight years of similar persecution of Obama. Can anyone say "birtherism?" But unreasonable or not, the investigation was official and uncovered some serious issues around Russian influence in our elections (see the bi-partisan report by the Senate Intelligence Committee).
o respond

When your enemies are using illegal means to attack you, sometime you have no choice but to use the same methods in response. As to Obama, it's a known fact that Obama was anti American and a strong follower of American haters like the Rev Jeremiah Wright, who is quoted as saying, "God bless America, no, I say God damn America" in one of his sermons. And worse still, he's a follower of Saul Alinsky, a radical America hater who wrote "Rules for Radicals", a handbook for radicals on how to tear down America, and if you check out this book you'll find Obama was following it step by step. As to Obama's birth certificate, I don't know if it's real of not, but I know it could be fake, I have two different Birth certs, both legal, but one with incorrect information, so I know, from personal experience that it could be fake, but to be honest, I really don't care. What I care about is what he did as President and the same is true with Trump. Obama wasted 8 years of his presidency doing everything he thought he could get away with, whether legal or not, to harm America and our interests. He took a recession that any other president would have ended within 3 years and dragged it out his entire term. He put us on the verge of a Nuclear War with N. Korea. He strengthen and encouraged our enemies while alienating our allies and putting them in danger. Trump on the other hand restored America's finances, Tax paying families received an average of $6,000 more per year in their pay checks, Black, Latino and Women's unemployment sank to the lowest levels in history. He got our immigration issue under control, in spite of Soros and other extremists best efforts to derail his success by funding and encouraging caravans of Migrants to head for our borders. He restored our Military to acceptable levels. Black business ownership surged by 400% and Black home ownership similarly surged after reaching historic lows under Obama. He closed our borders with China and Europe for which Biden and others called him a racist and a Xenophobe over, but which saved an estimated 2 million lives and Biden had to apologize for. He came up with Warp Speed, which even the experts said couldn't work, but he did it anyway and produced our vaccines in 1/4 of the time even the most conservative expert said couldn't be done saving untold millions of more lives, but he's was attacked every step of the way and even falsely impeached along the way, and he's still being attacked for not doing more. No my friend, Trump was a great president, perhaps on of the greatest in our history, when you take into account how many lives he's saved. And in spite of all that he's done to help our nation, not to mention how much damage Obama did and Biden is doing to America, people still attack him and support these two, it's insane.

Back
Top Bottom