• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden is a communist traitor dictator and needs to be impeached.

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines. The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.
He needs to be impeached and brought up on criminal charges.

First I think you need to crack open a book or look up online what communism is. I also would recommend you do a little research on what the Federal Government did during the 1918 Flu epidemic with vaccines. Then perhaps you'll see how ridiculous your statement was. You're welcome.

Biden has proven himself to be a communist traitor by not once but twice attempting to subvert the Constitution and the separation of powers by attempting to write laws by giving mandates to Federal agencies that do not have the Constitutional powers to enforce them. First by using the CDC to try to enforce eviction moratoriums, and now trying to use OSHA to enforce mandatory vaccines. The enforcement of mandatory vaccines is not just unconstitutional, it is a violation of the Geneva Convention qualifying him as war criminal against his own citizens.
All I have ever asked for is posters show evidence of their claims, especially when calling the president a communist.

You have done nothing but belch your hatred.

You don't know enough about the Constitution to even speak the words, Unconstitutional. This has to be one of the most ignorant uninformed, twisted and insidious posting of the day.

biden%20approval%201a.PNG

Appearing on CBS News Sunday, the former CIA Director under Obama, while Biden was Vice President, admitted that the contemptuous actions of the now president in Afghanistan has injected new inspiration into terrorists all over the globe.

"federal-judge-rules-nationwide-eviction-ban-unconstitutional"

You really gonna run with her position in life has nothing to do with the family fortune? How do you explain the fact the so many politicians get quite rich on salaries that they bemoan as insufficient?
Considering how much the Republicans hate her, did her husband's money buy her the talent to confront their BS at every turn?

Sure. I’ve made this case several times in the last few days but don’t mind doing it again.

The administration is planning to use OSHA Emergency authority to implement the mandate. Presumably that’s to bypass the normally lengthy rules making process that OSHA and most federal agencies have to go through before implementing a new rule.

As per the law that created OSHA the emergency authority can only be used to create rules for a toxic substance that poses a grave harm to employees. OSHA hasn’t before used this authority for a pathogen so the first question is does a pathogen qualify as a “toxic substance” when that term is not normally used to mean living or quasi living things. The second question is does covid present a “grave risk“ to employees. Unvaccinated employees have assumed that risk willingly and the statistics on vaccinated hospitalizations and mortality (2600 people to date) don’t seem to suggest a “grave risk”. Certainly unvaccinated people who can’t be vaccinated are threatened but that’s a small population and you still need to get past the “toxic substance” question first

So that’s the case as I see it. It is not a slam dunk by any stretch that OSHA has the authority.
I see, but it's still ok for OSHA to regulate ladders. Good, at least my ladder is safe.

I see, but it's still ok for OSHA to regulate ladders. Good, at least my ladder is safe.
Stupid statement. The Federal Government was empowered in the Constitution to regulate commerce between the States. As your ladder is sold nationwide, it is subject to the regulation of the Federal Government. The legal contract between a landlord and his tenant is not interstate commerce and therfore not under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government which Biden acknowledged when he said that his executive order would not stand when examined by the Supreme Court, but that it would not matter because it would take them a long time to even look at it. Showing he has contempt for both the Constitution and the law as he does what he knows damn well is illegal and immoral.

Stupid statement. The Federal Government was empowered in the Constitution to regulate commerce between the States. As your ladder is sold nationwide, it is subject to the regulation of the Federal Government. The legal contract between a landlord and his tenant is not interstate commerce and therfore not under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government which Biden acknowledged when he said that his executive order would not stand when examined by the Supreme Court, but that it would not matter because it would take them a long time to even look at it. Showing he has contempt for both the Constitution and the law as he does what he knows damn well is illegal and immoral.
Ah man , you didn't like the joke?
Ok I have lots more,

Trump and Biden went together to a barber just before the debates last fall. They got a trim and a shave, and the barber offered some aftershave to Trump. He waved him off and said, "If you put that on me, Melania will think I smell like I've been to a whore house !" So the barber turned to Biden and offered it to him. Joe replied, "Sure, go ahead, Jill doesn't know what a whore house smells like."

At worst, Biden is a centrist corporate Democratic dictator.
Biden, or his handlers?

I can never get a consistent narrative from the critics - is Biden an incompetent, senile fool led around by handlers, or a sinister reincarnation of Stalin?

Biden, or his handlers?

I did say Biden. And by saying Biden I mean the administration, and the people that have the most power to influence administrations.

I can never get a consistent narrative from the critics - is Biden an incompetent, senile fool led around by handlers, or a sinister reincarnation of Stalin?

You seem to have mistaken me for a conservative.

I didn’t write the law I’m just telling what it says. Maybe Congress didn’t want OSHA to deal with pandemics. Maybe they wanted the FDA or CDC to. Maybe they didn’t even think about it.

I did say Biden. And by saying Biden I mean the administration, and the people that have the most power to influence administrations.

You seem to have mistaken me for a conservative.
No, just piggyacking on your sentiment in order to call out those conservatives (and esp Trump supporters) who shift from "Biden's senile" to "Biden's a kommanyst traitor hellbent on destroying 'Murica." ;)

In other words, my comment wasn't directed at you. You just provided a convenient springboard.

No, just piggyacking on your sentiment in order to call out those conservatives (and esp Trump supporters) who shift from "Biden's senile" to "Biden's a kommanyst traitor hellbent on destroying 'Murica." ;)

In other words, my comment wasn't directed at you. You just provided a convenient springboard.

Oh, ok.

I didn’t write the law I’m just telling what it says. Maybe Congress didn’t want OSHA to deal with pandemics. Maybe they wanted the FDA or CDC to. Maybe they didn’t even think about it.
Wanna hear another joke? I got lots more..... go ahead, make my day

Mandating vaccines for contagious diseases is as American as apple pie. George Washington supported vaccine mandates and small pox vaccines were mandated for all Americans until 1972. You must be a foreigner or have been living in a cave all your life. Didn't you know that you were mandated to have a dozen vaccines in order to attend public school? Soon covid vaccines will be on that list too.

Mandating vaccines for contagious diseases is as American as apple pie. George Washington supported vaccine mandates and small pox vaccines were mandated for all Americans until 1972. You must be a foreigner or have been living in a cave all your life. Didn't you know that you were mandated to have a dozen vaccines in order to attend public school? Soon covid vaccines will be on that list too.
George Washington was a communist traitor and needs to be impeached posthumously.

Sure. Just don’t do it from under a ladder
Donald J Trump went to get a new toupee and the toupee artist told him, " the only thing I have that would suit you is a weasel painted bright yellow." Trump tried it , he liked it and bought it. The next morning the weasel woundn't behave. Trump was mad at the first artist and went instead to another toupee artist. When he walked into the shop, the artist gasped, " Good God! Where did you get that pig ? " and Trump retorted, " It's not a pig, it's a weasel. The artist replied, " I was asking the weasel ! "

Goodnight everybody, drive safe , and don't go changin !

he thinks that education cannot be compelled either....tells you something about this one..

biden%20approval%201a.PNG

Appearing on CBS News Sunday, the former CIA Director under Obama, while Biden was Vice President, admitted that the contemptuous actions of the now president in Afghanistan has injected new inspiration into terrorists all over the globe.

"federal-judge-rules-nationwide-eviction-ban-unconstitutional"

So what?

Trump was never a politician. He was a private citizen who was elected president. Nancy is not rich??????????? Just her husband??????????? How gullible can you get? While you're at it look up Dianne Feinstein and try to use the same argument. They are all corrupt manipulators.

If you run for office, you are a politician.

@jdog

Still waiting for a response to post #68.

S'matter? Your flamethrower ran out of napalm?

Back
Top Bottom